Back to normal

I ran inside and the boys were crashed on the couch. I put Noah in his bouncer and gently woke the boys up. "What" Jai said snapping out of his dream. "Hey guys" I said in a soft voice. "Did you get food" Daniel asked. "Nope, I got something better" then I smiled and pointed to Noah in the bouncer. Their faces lit up and they went over and attacked him with kisses. I pulled out my phone and took a video to out in istagram. I wrote:

my 3 favourite boys in the world💜💜

I got a lot of cute messages back an a few hate ones but I do t care about that, I only care that my baby boy is back home safe and sound. I hope. "How did you find him" Jai asked. "Oh well... Haha, I got a call from the guy that wrote the note and he told me to meet him at some place so I could get Noah and so I went but I didn't tell you his because I knew you would not go crazy at me and tell me not to go bit I'm really glad I did otherwise out baby boy wouldn't be back" I explained. "Wow, that was pretty ballsy for you to do Ariana" Daniel smiled. "Yeah. Your amazing, I wouldn't have stopped you, we would have come with you" he said. "Well he told me to come alone, I think he was gonna rape me but the. I made up some excuse, kicked his balls then ran out with Noah" I stated proudly. "YESS that's my girl" Jai kissed me. "Well I should be going now" Daniel said. "No stay, it's almost 4 in the morning, just sleep please" I begged. "I love you Ari" he kissed my forehead and I took him to the guest bedroom. "Jai's lucky to have you" Daniel told me. "Aww thanks" I blushed. "Really, your an amazing girl and I'm so happy we're best friends" he hugged me before I left.

DANIEL'S POV

I think I like Ariana. I just feel so special and happy around her. When ever we talk I get butterflies and I blush like crazy. My head also spins around, it's the most amazing feeling in the world. I really want to kiss her. Every thing she does is sexy, and it always puts a smile in my face. I can not let anyone know that I like her though, or it will ruin everything.

ARIANA'S POV

So my wedding in in a week and I feel like there is still so much that has to be done. The flowers haven't been ordered, The cake hasn't been ordered, some of the decorations haven't arrived, the balloons have to be ordered and the bridesmaids dresses have to be chosen like today. I called Alexis, my friend Isabelle and my brothers boyfriends sister who I have gotten on pretty well with, her name is Cara. "Hey" they said walking into my house. I ran up to them and gave them a hug. I've missed you guys it's been like forever since we've seen each other". I said. "I know and in so excited for the girls night, tonight" Cars said. "I know it's gonna be fun but first, bridesmaids dresses" I said. We all got into my car and I drove to the store. "Okay guys let's look" I said. Alexis spotted one and it was really pretty. It was a long pink dress that had no straps. It was perfect. The girls all tried them on and we agreed to get them. When we got back to mine, Jai came over and gave me a giant hug and kiss. "What was that for" I smiled. "Because I missed you" he pouted his lip and it was so cute. We took a picture and put it on Instagram. "Well, I'm off to the boys house now to have our guys night in, but you girls have fun tonight" he kissed me one last time and then left.

"YESS lets get this party started" Alexis yelled. "Woo" it's gonna be a good night I just know it. We were at a club and privately reserved it for us. All the girls that were invited to the wedding are here and I'm so excited to be around the girls for a night. We went and sat in front of a stage. The girls planned this for me so I have no idea what's going to happen. "Hey all you sexy ladies, we have a special treat for you tonight, please welcome Matthew Schneider" the guy on stage yelled. "Woohooo" everyone yelled but I felt a little uncomfortable. "We have a soon to be bride in the building everyone" he said. The stripper reached his hand out and I got forced to take it. He took me on stage, put me in a chair and gave me a lap dance. People were taking pictures and it felt weird, what if people post them online and Jai sees. I miss Jai, I wish he was here with me right now. "Come on baby" he said and took me offstage. "You look really sexy tonight" he whispered in my ear. "Ummm thanks"  I was really nervous. He then leaned in and kissed me. Alexis came over and yelled. "Ariana what are you doing" I let go of the kiss and ran into her arms. "I don't feel comfortable Alexis. I never wanted a stripper I just wanted to have fun with my girls" I started crying. " I'm sorry Ari, I didn't know" she hugged me. "It's okay I just wanna go home" I wiped my tears and she took me home.

"I just hope Jai doesn't find out"  Jai came home about 10 minutes later and I ran up to him. "I missed you so much Jai" I said hugging him really tight. "Aww I missed you too, did you have fun tonight" he asked. I gulped and looked at Alexis. She nodded meaning I have to tell him. "Well Alexis hired a stripper and he gave me a lap dance, then took me away from everyone else and he... He kissed me" I said. He looked at me and seemed mad. "Alexis what the fuck, why would you hire a stripper" he yelled as I held onto him tight. "It wasn't my idea it was her mums" she said in defence. "Still, you let it happen, poor Ari you look so upset" he said kissing my forehead. "Don't blame it on Alexis, it was my mums idea" I said. "I know, I'm sorry Lexi, I just hate seeing my baby upset" he said. "It's okay, I should go" she said. "No, stay it's late and you need to sleep" Jai smiled at her. "Thanks" she smiled back and I took her to one of the guest bedrooms in my house. I then headed to my room where Jai was sitting on our bed shirtless. God he is so hot, I die every time. "Hey, come on it's okay" he said pulling me in for a hug. "I'm sorry" I said. "It's okay, it's not your fault, you didn't kiss back did you" he asked. "No, of course not Jai, I left as soon as it happened" I answered. "Good girl" he smiled. "Come on let's go to sleep" we both got under covers and he cuddled up to me kissing me lightly, making me fall asleep.

Hey guys the book is almost over, I only have 1 more chapter to post then the epilogue and it will be done. Thanks so much for reading guys, it means a lot 💜💜💜