I'm sorry

"Jai I don't know, I mean I do still love you but I'm afraid that I'm gonna get my heart broken again." He gave me a big hug. "Look Ari, I know I wasn't the best boyfriend in the world and I fucked up, but I don't wanna ever hurt you again, I want us to be together I know I will treat you right this time please give me another chance" I could see his eyes getting glassy. "Wait Jai what are you even doing here I thought you were back in Australia" I tilted my head. "Well I came here for you, because I don't wanna live without you in my life." I got butterflies in my stomach and smiled like a crazy person. "Aww that's so sweet, look Jai I'll call you tomorrow okay I need time to think about everything." He nodded his head. "Sure babe, talk to you later" he gave me a kiss then left.

I walked back inside to see Roshon watching TV. "Hey I'm so sorry for leaving I just had to sort things out with him." He didn't look at me once. "It's fine, I understand." He still didn't take his eyes off the TV. "Are you okay You seem upset." I asked him. "I'm great, I might go to bed, goodnight" I was worried about him. Maybe it's because I left him, maybe he likes me and doesn't want me going back to Jai, maybe he hates me now for running after Jai, I'm so confused. "Okay goodnight." I smiled at him but he didn't look at me the whole time. I hope I didn't mess things up.

The next morning, I woke up and brushed my teeth then went downstairs to get some breakfast. Roshon wasn't downstairs anywhere so I checked his bedroom but he wasn't there either. I checked the rest of the rooms in the house but he was nowhere to be seen. I decided to text him, so I turned my phone on and received some texts.

Jai -
Good morning beautiful ;) xx

Me -
Aww your so sweet, Goodmorning.

Christina -
You said you would call please call me Ari xx

Me -
Hey I'm sorry so much happened yesterday, I'll call you later and tell you everything xxx

Alexis -
Hey long time no see, since your in L.A. Now we need to catch up, call me xxx

Alexis use to live in Australia too but she had to move because her Dad got a job in America. At least I get to see her again.

Me -
Oh my god I miss you like crazy we need to catch up soon, I'll call you later, can't wait to see you again xxx

Christina -
You better, love you, miss you Ari I can't wait to tell you my news xx

Me -
I can't wait either I'm excited xx

Jai -
Call me when you wanna talk princess, I'll be waiting xxxxx

Me -
I will, can't wait to see you again xxx

Okay I better text Roshon right now just to make sure he is okay.

Me -
Roshon where are you I'm worried xxx

I got a text back a few minutes later.

Roshon -
I'm at my parents house.

Me -
Why didn't you tell me or leave a note, why so early anyway x

Roshon -
Ari look I decided to move back in with my parents

Me -
Why I thought you were excited to stay with me :(

Roshon -
Because I was thinking and it would be better off moving back with my parents so i don't get in the way of your relationship with Jai.

Me -
I'm not even with him though, what's wrong.

Roshon -
Just don't worry I'm moving out, I'll be back later to pick up the rest of my stuff.

Me -
I wish you would stay bit okay :(
Xx

I felt like crying because I was getting along so well with Roshon and now all of a sudden he wants to move back with his parents. There's something wrong and I'm pretty sure it hasn't I do with me and Jai. I decided to call him.

Jai- hey Ari how are you

Me- I'm great wanna come over

Jai- I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Me - haha okay bye

Jai - bye princess

I knew exactly what I was going to say to him, I was a little nervous but I knew this was the only way to be happy. It will ruin the relationship though. I was really nervous but I had to do it now.

When Jai Arrived, we walked out the backyard and sat in the pool area with our feet dangling in the pool. "So have you made up your mind yet" Jai asked. "Umm yeah I have" I started feeling nervous again. "So what's it gonna be" I put my hand on his cheek and turned his head to face me. "I want to get back together with you" Jai had the biggest smile I have ever seen and he kissed me. "I missed you so much baby girl" I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you too" we got out of the pool and went inside. I had to call Rishon and tell him.

Me - hey

Roshon - hi

Me - when are you coming over

Roshon - um I'll come now if that's ok

Me - yeah that's great

Roshon - ok see you soon

I quickly hung up the phone and decided to tell him when he got here. Jai went up to my room and had a nap in my bed. I was nervously waiting for Roshon to arrive. Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the front door and opened it to see him standing there. I invited him in and he grabbed his stuff. "Umm Roshon" the nerves in my voice took over. "You know how I said this morning I wasn't with Jai." I asked. "Yeah" he didn't look at me the whole Time. "Well he came over not too long ago and he asked me if I wanted to get back together with him" he suddenly looked up at me. "What did you say" I gulped. "I said yes." Sadness took over his face and he looked like his was about to burst out crying. "You said yes" he asked again making sure. "Yes" anger filled his eyes and he clenched his fists. "Please don't hate me" he just grabbed his things and ran downstairs, out the door to his car. I yelled out to him before he got in. "I'm sorry"