Noah Brooks

JAI'S POV

we rushed through the hospital doors and wheeled Ariana around the hospital in a wheel chair. We took her to the birthing section. "Help, my girlfriend is about to have her baby" I yelled. A nurse quickly ran and took her into a room. They boys, Joan, Frankie and my mum all came with us. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'm about to become a father" I freaked out, but I was so happy and excited.

ARIANA'S POV

My mum came into the room with me and helped me up on to the bed. "Mum I need Jai with me, oh and Daniel too" I said. "Okay I'll go get them" she replied racing out of the door. She came back in 10 seconds later and the boys both stood there encouraging me to push harder and it actually worked. "Ahhhhh" u screamed in pain. "I can't do it, it's too hard" I yelled. "Come on babe keep it up, your almost done" Jai cheered for me, I couldn't help but chuckle. "Ari" (clap clap clap. "Ari" (clap clap clap) the boys both cheered as I squeezed my mums hand. "Just one more push sweetie" the nurse said. "Ahhhhhh" it was done. "Oh my god" my mum cried. "It's a beautiful baby boy" she said handing my baby to me. "Oh I'm so happy" I cried with tears of joy. Jai looked so lost, Daniel congratulated both of us and went to get the others. "Jai come here" I told him to come but he seemed to be in his own little world. "Jai" my mum said shaking him. "What" he said confused. "Come here and meet our baby boy" he smiled and snapped back to reality. "What's wrong baby" I asked. "I'm just so shocked that I have a son, and a beautiful, amazing girlfriend to share him with" he cried which made me cry. "Here, you wanna hold him" I gave him to Jai and he cried so hard, I thought it was so cute. "Have you guys thought of a name yet" the nurse asked. "Noah" Jai replied. "I love it" me and my mum said in sync. I got out my phone and took a picture of them and posted it on Instagram.

@arianagrande - welcoming our new baby boy, Noah Brooks to the world. We love you so much. @jaibrooks1 #2favouriteboysintheworld

Seconds later I was getting many likes and comments saying how proud our fans were of us and how happy they are for us. We had a few haters but that's normal. "Okay mumma Grande's turn" my mum said as Jai handed her Noah. "Good girl, I'm so proud of you" Jai said hugging me. "Thank you, I'm so happy that we have our own family now" I smiled. "Me too and how do you feel about getting our own house" he asked. "I would love to get a house with you Jai" I kissed him. "Great, I was hoping you said yes, I already bought us a house" he smiled. "Oh my god are you serious, is it far" I squealed. "Now but it's near the beach, like a minute walk, probably not even a minute" I smiled and hugged him really tight. "Thanks Jai, I'm so happy we're together" I said. "Me too baby girl"

A few days later I was let out of the hospital and Jai picked me up to take me and Noah to the new house. When we got there, I saw the front and I looked nice but then I got inside and it was amazing, I liked around the house and went crazy like a five year old at Disneyland. I walked out the back and saw a massive pool and the ocean was right across the road. "Oh my god Jai, I can't believe you bought this" I said. "Do you like it" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist, I love it, my life is finally perfect" I said.

Jai and Noah stayed at the house while I went to my mums house to pack our things we needed for tonight and tomorrow. "Mum" I yelled as I walked inside. "Hey sweetie" she came up and hugged me. "How are you feeling" she asked. "I'm good, just gonna pack some stuff for us then head back home" I said. "Oh it's gonna be so weird not having you around anymore" she started getting teary. "It will be fine" I said kissing her cheek before going upstairs. I packed as much stuff as I could and put it all in the car. My mum helped with some stuff and we said goodbye to each other before I left.

JAI'S POV

"Yeah, do you think mummy's gonna like it buddy" I asked Noah. "He just stared at me which was so cute. I heard the front door open and quickly put it away so she didn't see. "Hey babe, how much did you pack" I asked casually. "As much as I could fit in the car" she replied. "How my baby boy doing" she asked smiling. "I'm good" she chuckled. "I meant my little baby boy" I smiled and handed him to her. "He's so cute, I love him so much" she started getting watery eyes. "Me too, and he's all ours" I said before leaning in to kiss her. "We should put him to bed now" I suggested. She nodded her head and we walked up to his room. She gently put him in his bassinet and we watched him go to sleep. "Come on let's go to bed" she said pulling me out of the room. We Got into our new bed and stared into each others eyes. "I love you so much" I said rubbing her back. "I love you too" I leaned in to kiss her and I could feel her smile. "Goodnight princess" I kissed her nose. "Goodnight" she said before going off to sleep.