Chapter One - England

Izzy POV

I opened my eyes to find lots of people standing up. I looked up to find the plane on the ground and people leaving.
I quickly gathered my things. My second ever flight was over.I had only flown once to move to South Africa when I was nine. But once in South Africa we lost my passport and since then I didn't have one until two months ago so I've not been able to go anywhere. Which for a 20 year old wasn't a know thing.

I pulled my light grey and light pink backpack on my back and picked my phone up from the seat next to me.
I followed the crowd of people off the plane into the airport.

I found the nearest toilet and went to freshen up.
I looked in the mirror.
I had medium length light brown hair. I had really light blue eyes. I didn't wear makeup and I never had I've never liked it. I was 5'8 so not the tallest of people. I pulled out a face-wipe from my backpack and wiped my face before putting some lip balm on. I went out and collected my suitcase before looking around for Zoe.

I pulled my phone out my pocket. I have an iPhone 5s in gold.

Oh and by the way I'm a Youtuber I have 4 million subscribers.

I clicked on Zoe's contact and pulled it up to my ear.

"BOO" I jumped back startled at Zoe jumping out at me.
I noticed Zoe was vlogging.
"Guys IZZYS HERE" Zoe said into her camera jumping and dancing around. I looked over to see Joe walking over to me Vlogging.
"AND IM HERE TO STAY" I shouted throwing my arms around Zoe giving her a hug.

"Izzy's here guys" Joe said coming and standing next to me pointing the camera towards me

Joe and Zoe and Alfie had been to California twice to see me.

Joe gave me a hug before Zoe took my suitcase and they started walking.

I don't know Joe that well we had only ever spoke when they came down to my place and occasionally over Twitter but this was just before he always came down.

Where as Zoe I never stopped talking.

I pulled my camera out of my bag and pressed record.

"Hey everybody guess where I am, can you guess, no okay well I'm in England London are we in London" I asked Joe walking up next to him. He nodded.
"Yeah"
"And I'm with Joe and Zoe" I said showing them Zoe and Joe.
"My first second ever flight went well and I survived I'm officially an English resident and I'm so excited. Even though I was born in England. But we're now going to get the train from London to the train station in Wiltshire as then drive to Zoe as Joes house which will be a long journey and then I need to film a new video"

We got to the car and I sat in the passenger seat whilst Joe sat in the back.we drove all the way back to Zoe's dads house listening to music.
When we arrived Graham (their dad) was out at work so it was just the three of us.
"So Izzy Alfie is coming down tomorrow and so is Caspar"
"There coming down"
"Yes to house shop well to look online and book appointments"
I nodded as let Zoe show me to my room.
Zoe left me alone after I told her I needed to film. I quickly made me set up and sat down ready to film when Joe came in the room.
"Oh hi sorry but Zoe's going to the shop she wanted to know if you want anything"
"No tell her I'm fine thank you"
He nodded before closing the door. Time to film.

I pressed record on the camera and focused it before starting to talk.

"Hey my lovely subscribers if you don't follow my vlog channel you won't have a clue as to where I am. But you should be following it the links down below.
Butttt for those who don't know I'm in England. I got here today and I'm currently staying with Zoe Sugg also know as Zoella on YouTube and her brother Joe also know as ThatcherJoe on YouTube and of corse Daddy Sugg. Now if you didn't know I'm am moving to England and I'm here to stay.Anyway I'm going to get onto the bit you've all been waiting for, today's video is a Q and A so let's get going"
I answered quite a few questions before ending the video ad turning my camera off.
I picked up my suitcase and pulled out my laptop placing it on the desk in the room. I also unpacked all my clothes and other things in my bags.

I put on some comfy socks and a big jumper. It's cold in England even though it's July.

I walked downstairs and found Joe in the kitchen.
"Sandwich" he asked turning around holding the bread in his hand.
"Uhh yeah sure"
"Anything specific on it"
"Surprise me"
"Okay"
I grabbed a class and put some water from the fridge in it.
I turned around and Joe gave me my sandwich.
"It's a Joe special"
"What's in this Joe special"
"Cheese lettuce and chicken"
"Thank you" I took the sandwich and followed Joe into the living room.

I sat down. Joe was watching YouTube on the telly.

My phone started ringing in my pocket.

"Hello" I answered
"Hey sweetie how's England"
"Yeah it's really nice but it's cold" Joe laughed.
"It's summer there isn't it"
"Yeah"
"Aww well I hope Zoe is looking after you"
"Yeah they are"
"They?"
"Zoe and Joe"
"Oh you not in your house yet"
"No mom not yet we haven't got one"
"Oh well I can't wait to visit speak to you soon darling"
"Bye mom"
I hung up and out my phone down.

"Your mom?" Joe asked I nodded.
"Have you tweeted telling you fans your here in England"
"No should i"
He nodded.

I picked my phone up and tweeted.

@IzzyMorgan: Hey guys I'm in England and so far my first impression is that it's cold here. But other than that I love it here. X

I put my phone down and ate my sandwich which wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Even though me and Joe weren't talking to each other it wasn't awkward which is always a good things.
Zoe came back and told me to cover my eyes.
She lead me outside into the garden and then took my hands away from my eyes.
There stood Alfie Caspar Louise Darcy Tanya Jim Marcus and Niomi. And of course Joe.
"WELCOME TO ENGLAND"
The main reason I moved to England was because gleam are now my managers.
I smiled.
"I thought Alfie and Caspar were coming tomorrow" I asked looking at Zoe. She shook her head.
I know Caspar from when I lived I South Africa and Alfie because of Zoe. But the rest of them I only knew over youtube. I gave them all hugs before Zoe said that I needed to vlog.
I ran upstairs and picked up my vlogging camera.

"Hey guys so I'm at the Sugg house I've filmed a new video for Sunday I've been fed and Zoe has also surprised me. I got out to the garden.Jim Tanya Marcus Niomi Alfie Caspar Louise and Darcy are here" I turned the camera around how're everyone to the camera. They al waved and when it go to Alfie he pulled a funny face.

Everyone was spread out around the garden just talking. For tea we all ordered dominoes. And watched a film. Everyone was spread about in the living room I was sat in-between Zoe and Joe on the sofa.

After tea Marcus and Niomi and Tanya and Jim went back home to London.
Louise and Darcy also went back home.

"Izzy can you come into the garden for a minute please" Zoe said I followed her out into the garden and sat down with her and Joe.

"We have a slight problem"
"What is it"
"I know me and you were planning on moving in together and Alfie aswell but I also know that you need to be as close to London as possible. And also it good for you to be in London but me and Alfie have found house and it's not In London"
"But me and Caspar are moving to London and we have a three bedroom apartment that we like the look of and I know that you don't know me to well but if you would like to you can come and live with me and Caspar"
"Or you can come to Brighton but that just means lots of train journeys"
"If I go to London I can always come and visit can't I"
"Of course you can and me and Alf will alway be down in London but it's entirely up to you Izzy"
"What has Caspar said about this"
"He's more than happy about it"
"Umm okay"
"You don't have I decide now you've only just got into England"
"No it's alright"

"I'm going to go to......"

{Sorry it's quite short but welcome to the first Chapter of Living with a Sugg I hope you have enjoyed} 
-HoranSuggs