Chaoter Two - London

Joe POV

I went inside and told Caspar Izzy had said yes to moving with us. So tomorrow me Izzy and Caspar were going down to London to look at some apartments we like the look of.

********

THE NEXT MORNING

Izzy POV

I woke up and took a quick shower before brushing my teeth and returning to my temporary bedroom. I was off to London today with Joe and Caspar to look at a few Apartments while Zoe and Alfie were going to Brighton to have a look around the house that they both like the look of.
I brushed and straightened my hair before getting changed into a grey plain tee and a pair of white high waited jeans. I also wore my white converse.
We weren't leaving until 10 and it was 8:49 so I still had a bit of time. I quickly went downstairs and made some toast saying goodbye to graham who was of to work and then going back upstairs to edit yesterday vlog which was Going up at 5pm tonight.
After editing it I uploaded it and scheduled it ready to be uploaded because I didn't know what time we were getting back.
I still had 10 minutes so I replied to some of the comments on my last vlog which was of me the day before I left at my massive leaving party.
"You ready to go Iz" Zoe said popping her head around the door.
"Yeah" I said. I quickly picked up my handbag putting my phone and camera and all the essentials inside. I didn't need my coat as it was quite warm today but I put one of my black zipper jackets inside my bag. Despite the small size it was quite the Marry poppins bag.

I met everyone downstairs and we all pulled into Zoe's car to drive to the train station.

I was stuck in the back between Joe and Caspar.

I was yet to start my vlog. Joe and Zoe were both vlogging today and as Alfie was a daily vlogger of course he was vlogging.

"Good morning guys" Alfie said into his camera making us all jump as we don't know he was starting.
"We're all in Zoe's car and by all I mean me Zoe Joe Caspar and Izzy. Izzy's stuck in the back with Joe and Caspar.
We're of to the train station to go do some exciting things have you guys said anything" Alfie looked back at us.
"Briefly but that was before I moved here" I said
"Exciting things we can't announce but were of to the train station these lot in the back are of to London and me and Zoe are off to Brighton uhh that's all for now I'll update you probably when we're on the train." Alfie finished vlogging and now Joe started,

"Morning guys I'm currently in the back of Zoe's car with Izzy Caspar Alfie and Zoe of course were of to the train station to do some very exciting things for us it might not be for you but it is for us. The cool squad are of to London and Alfie and Zoe are of to Brighton" Alfie started laughing.
"But anyway yeah were in the car about to go on the train so I'll catch up with you guys in London probably" Joe put his vlogging camera in his pocket.

I was going to start mine on the train probably. I don't want to hit Joe or Caspar. Plus as its a mini I didn't have much room in the back.

I picked my phone up to see Joe and Caspar had tagged me in a tweet.

@CasparLee: Off to London for the day with @IzzyMorgan and @JoeSugg exciting things to come. Xx

@JoeSugg: Me @CasparLee and @IzzyMorgan are off to London for the day for to sort out some exciting things. You'll find out soon.

We got to the train station and Zoe parked the car and we all pilled out and onto the train.
Me Joe and Caspar sat at a table Joe and Caspar sat opposite me. And Zoe and Alfie sat on a two seat row.
I got my vlogging out of my bag and pressed record.
"Hey guys it's another day so another vlog well I don't really vlog everyday but you know anyway I'm on the train. Not alone don't worry I wouldn't know where to go but I'm with Joe and Caspar, Zoe and Alfie are sat somewhere else on the train but we're off to London i mentioned briefly about what it is we're going to do before I moved to England but now it's changed, and it's going to be very exciting and you guys are going to hopefully like it but it involves me Joe and Caspar so you will find out soon enough"
I turned the camera to face Joe and Caspar.
"You excited?" I asked in a weird voice
They both nodded.
"Oh there being quiet" I turned the camera back to me and frowned.
"I'll catch up with you in abit guys"
I said and ended recoding.

The train drive seemed to go really quick. And soon enough we arrived in London. We said goodbye to Zoe and Alfie before getting of the train. It was very busy. Joe called an Uber whilst Caspar downloaded the app on my phone as I would need them a lot and I've also been told to get an Oyster card.

We waited for the taxi which came pretty quick before heading of the the first apartment.

The first apartment was a top floor apartment and it was all one floor it all had a really deep red carpet running throughout there was a very small kitchen diner. A small living room and 3 very small bedrooms and a small bathroom.
It was definatly not the apartment.
We walked to the next apartment as it was pretty close so I decided to start vlogging. I was a slow walker so I was walking beside Joe whereas Caspar what quite far ahead of us.
"Hey guys so we've just been and done the first thing and it defiantly wasn't the right one was it Joe"
"Definatly not" he said shaking his head.
"We're of to do the second thing, it's so hard to not give away the thing that we're doing you can probably guess but I'm trying not to give it away"
"Your doing quite well to be honest" Joe said putting his arm around my shoulders.
"I'm not am I"
"yeah you are"
"Is it weird that it doesn't feel like I moved her yesterday"
"That's because you settled in well and beside you lived her 10 years ago"
"Good point but I was like 9, 10"
"Yes but you lived in London so you know London"
"I suppose butt anyway Caspars walking really fast and we're going to be at the next place soon so I'll see you guys in a bit"

Joe then started vlogging.
"So we've just done the first thing and it wasn't the right thing at all it was not my cup of tea what about you Izzy"
Joe put the camera right up in my face
"It was horrible" I said in a weird voice.
"Yeah that sums it up"
"Too much red"
"Yeah wayyyy to much red but anyway were of to the second one so I'll catch up with you after"

We got to the second house.
Which was a two floor apartment on the bottom floor. The top floor was open plan with a kitchen area and room for a table in the other end of the room. And opposite the kitchen there was a large area for a living room area plus extra room. Downstairs was 3 medium size bedrooms each with a decent size bathroom attached.
It was all laminate flooring and white walls.
We finished this house and were now going into town as we have 2 hours before the next house.

"So we're off into town as we have a while before our next thing we don't really have a plan we need to get lunch but we're just going to go shopping I think. The things that we just did in my mind I the one I think I could imagine myself being involved with. That was hard to say without saying what it is but yeah we're of to town and I'll probably go mad and there will probably be a haul on my main channel soon so look forward to that then guys so yeah I'll catch you later"
I ended my vlog and got in a taxi to town even though it's like a 20 minute walk and I said we should walk.

We arrived in town an I went shopping in Lush, New Look, Superdrug, TopShop and Hollister before we went to Nandos. 

We also quickly grabbed a Starbucks before getting in a uber to the last house.

The last house was a one floor apartment on the second floor it had four bedrooms. And one bathroom. But there was an large open kitchen diner and a large living room.

Zoe and Alfie were staying in Brighton tonight as they have a viewing of a house really early.

"Right we have two options we can either go back for a good old cooked dinner by daddy Sugg or go out for tea." Joe asked me. Caspar had gone back home and me and Joe were left wandering the streets of London with our shopping bags. We had decided that the second house was our favourite. {I tried to base it off Joe and Caspars apartment}

"Umm or we could go back and order in a good old Chinese"
"Oohh that would be a good idea"
I nodded.
"Yeah we will do that"
We got a taxi to the train station and got on our train. It was quite busy so the only seats we got were a twin seat right at the back of a carriage full of School kids.

A very full day.

{Sorry for the really bad chapter when it got towards the end I didn't know how to end it.But here you are Chapter Two of Living with a Sugg. Chapter 3 will be up soon}

-HoranSuggs