Chapter 6 - Moving

Izzy POV

"I'll be back in a second" Graham said as he walked inside the petrol station.

It was now Wednesday and we were half way on our journey to London. We had collected all of my belongings so I had everything and we also had all of joes things in the van.

"So then guys were half way on our journey to London, were at the petroleum station"
"Petroleum really" I said leaning into the camera shot resting my head on joes shoulder.
"We're London people now Izzy get with it"
"Joe don't ever say petroleum again"
"Oh fine then" he made a sad face at the camera
"Stop being a baby" I lightly pushed joes shoulder.
"Anyway I'm going to catch up with you in the apartment I'll sort this bully bye guys"

I turned to look at Joe who pulled a face at me before retreating his phone from his pocket.

We took a selfie before Joe posted it.

@Joe_Sugg: we are officially room mates today. En route to London. @IzzyJones ,see you on Wednesday @CasparLee.

I also posted a photo.

@IzzyJones: today's the day where I'm stuck with @Joe_Sugg for a long time. @CasparLee he's annoying already...Help

Graham got back in the car giving us both a sandwich a chocolate bar and a drink.
"Get eating we have a busy day ahead of us"

**********

"When we get there was can unload all the boxes then I'll go collect the furniture stuff" Graham said as he turned down our road.

We arrived and met the man with the Keys.

"Alright you have three sets of keys, you can put up hooks and things you can decorate if you want, rent is a check sent in the post as I don't live in London, here you go enjoy contact me if you have any problems" he gave us the Keys before getting in his car and driving off.

**************

Joe POV

I opened the last box which had my shoes in and I put them in my wardrobe. I collapsed the box and carried it upstairs put it on the pile of boxes.
Dad had gone back at lunch as he has a meting early in the morning.

I collapsed on the sofa and Izzy came running up the stairs.

"Joe i don't have enough room for all my beanies"
"What have you put them in?"
"I've got two shelves in my shelving and coat rack thing"
"How many hats have you got left"
"One beanie one bobble"
"Try and re organise them or put the ones you wear the most out or your like autumn ones put them somewhere out of reach"
"I only have four Autumn ones"
"Then you have room for your other ones"
"But now they will all be oddddd" Izzy said stropping off. I laughed and picked up my vlogging camera and started vlogging.

"So Izzy's complaining that she doesn't have enough room for her hats" I walked down into Izzy's room.

"How's the hat situation?"
"Don't even go there" she said pointing at me. I laughed and sat down at Izzy's desk.

"Alright guys it's been a busy day I'm going to end the vlog now I will see you guys soon, remember I'm not a daily vlogger." Izzy ran over taking my camera off me.
"He's a daily vlogger"  she threw my camera on her bed before standing and looking at me.
"What"
"Your my favourite daily vlogger"
"How dare you"

"I got you a moving in gift"
"What why"
"Because I wanted to"

She ran over and collected a present and gave it to me.
"What is it"
"Open it"
I took the box if Izzy and sat down on her bed next to Izzy.

I opened it to find a camera box.

"You didn't"
"I did"
"You brought me a new vlogging camera"
"I noticed it was getting a bit old"

I gave Izzy a massive hug tackling her onto the bed.

"Thank you"
"It's okay" there was a knock at the door causing us to break apart. She smiled at me

"I'll go see who that is" I said walking off.

Izzy POV

"I'll go see who that is" Joe said walking off.
I fell back onto my bed sighing.

God why Is He so cute
Shut up Izzy he's your room mate
But just look at him, he's sweet caring
He's also your roommate.

I sighed again and sat up. I took joes old and new cameras into his room placing them on his bed.
After I did that I walked of upstairs there stood Oli White.

"Izzy right"
"Yeah Oli it's nice to meet you" Oli gave me a hug,
"Yeah you too"
"Oli's come to help me set up the X-Box and PlayStation"
"Okayyyy"

I sat down on the sofa going through Twitter.

@IzzyJones: busy day today, me and Joe nearly done. Just the game things and @CasparLee to move in.

@Joe_Sugg: @IzzyJones you may be done but I can't calm untill the X-Box and Play Stations are done. So go buy food.

@IzzyJones: @Joe_Sugg were in the same room.... And can't we just order Pizza??

@CasparLee: @IzzyJones @Joe_Sugg you can't order pizza without me.

@OliWhite: @IzzyJones @Joe_Sugg I'm up for Pizza. Sorry @CasparLee

@IzzyJones: @OliWhite @Joe_Sugg WERE IN THE SAME ROOM and sorry @CasparLee we're getting Pizza.

@Joe_Sugg: @IzzyJones @OliWhite can I have ham and pineapple please.

@OliWhite: @IzzyJones @Joe_Sugg who likes ham and pineapple, pepperoni please.

I went onto the dominos website ordering us all a medium pizza.

@IzzyJones: @Joe_Sugg @OliWhite I've ordered Pizza have you done the X-Box yet??

I put my phone in my pocket and stood up.

"I'm going to upload yesterday's vlog" I said walking of Down to my room. I had already edited it as I did it in the van on the way this morning.

I logged onto my YouTube and dragged the file into YouTube and pressed upload. Whist it was uploading I went on YouTube on my iMac and started watching Zoe's vlog from yesterday just when my phone started ringing. It was Zoe.

"Hey izzy wiz"
"Hey Zoe how's Brighton"
"I love it we have just finished making all the furniture all I need to do now it's bring all my stuff down."
"When are you doing that"
"Me and Alfie are getting the train home tomorrow and then we're driving down with dad in the van Friday"
"That's good"
"How's London?"
"Yeah it's good"
"Missing South Africa"
"Yeah"
"You know you don't sound South African like Caspar"
"Well I guess I never picked up the accent"
"You sound British"
"Is that a good thing"
"Yeah don't worry...... Is Joe being nice"
"Yeah he's being nice don't worry"
"I give you permission to beat him at any time"
"Haha thanks zo"
"I've got to go we're going to Alfie's mom and dads"
"Alright will I see you soon"
"Yeah we can sort something out"
"We've gone from living hundreds of miles to the same house now an hour train journey"
"Not quite what we planned"
"No I'll see you soon Zoe"
"Bye Iz"
Zoe hung up the phone and I sighed.

{I MET JOE AND CASPAR ON MONDAY 30th NOVEMBER and I can believe it they were so nice and they signed my cast for me ALSL ITS THE FIRST DAY OF VLOGMAS WOOP WOOP}
Enjoy
-HoranSuggs