Chapter 28 - JoesASlugg

Joe POV

I woke up by Izzy shouting that my coffee was going cold.
"Aww thank you beautiful"  I said picking up my coffee which was still warm.
"We have two hours before our meeting"
"Okay what time is the doctor appointment"
"4"
"Okay!" I drank my tea and then ate my breakfast before taking a shower.

I walked out of our en-suite and walked into our wardrobe in which Izzy was picking an outfit!

I walked up behind her, kissing her neck.

"Joe we do not have time for that!" Izzy said spinning around turning to face me.
"You know you want to"
She kissed me before turning back around and picked out a baggy jumper and her blank jeans.

"Get dressed" she said gently pushing me.
I grabbed her hand whilst it was on my chest and moved it on to my shoulder.

"I love you!"
"I love you too Joseph" she said and kissed me before she walked out the wardrobe.

*****

"Hi sorry we're late joe took forever to get dressed." Izzy said as we walked Into the gleam office.
"Thank goodness your here there in the room over here follow me!" Lucy said leading us into a room in which sat three business people one a lady two men and Dom.

We took our seats and they started talking about what it was we wanted to create!

We had decided on have clothing, a home wear range and a Health and beauty range. Obviously  I would be doing the majority of the health and beauty stuff and it would be things like bath soaps and bath bombs.

We also decided we would create a website which would have the three sections for each branch.

The clothing would be simple jumpers, tops, hoodies, zipper jackets. That type of thing and there would be three different types.
On would have ThatcherJoe in small writing on the left hand side chest area. Another would be the same just saying Izzy's Life -as that is my YouTube name-. And the third would be a plain top on the front but would have a logo on he front in the same place. The logo we had decided on would be a circle with J&I inside it.

The homeware would be small things like a blanket which was grey and white with the logo in one of the corners.
There were tumblr glasses with the logo on.
Notebooks, phone caves, a canvas with a quote on it and the logo in the bottom corner.

And the Heath and beauty would include.
A Candle.
A Bubble Soap.
A lotion.
3 Different bath bombs.
And a body mist.

After the meeting we were speaking to Dom about announcing the baby soon which he was all fine with.
As we still had two hours before we had to be at the doctors we were looking through all of my PO Box things as Joe had closed his. There were thins for him in here along with letters and other gifts.

After 1 and A half hours of sifting through fan mail we lugged the three sacks down to my car placing them in the trunk. Joe got into the driver side and drove us to the doctors.

We got there just in time for our appointment.
They called us up and into the room. I lay down on the bed and they put some cold jelly thing on my stomach and started checking the baby!

"Would you like to find out the gender"
I looked at Joe, we hadn't spoke about this.
"It's up to you!" Joe said smiling.
"Uh yes please!" I turned to Joe and smiled.

"Okay well I can tell you, you have a very healthy little girl!" I smiled up at Joe.
"We're going to have a little girl Izzy!" Joe said taking my hand and gently squeezing it.

"I will go get your copy of the scan and then you can go." The woman said handing me some paper towels to clean my self up.

She returned with two copies and then we booked our next appointment before leaving.

Once we had gotten home I got a text from Zoe.

From: Zoeee 💕
Hey Izzy we've just left Brighton be with you in an hour or so can't wait to get to see your parents again and you and Joe as well I guess! Xxx

To: Zoeee 💕
OMG I forgot they were coming down tonight. The house is a mess and my mom will freak! Xxx

From: The PointlessDude.
Sorry my phone died just as I saw your text. Oh god you best kick Joe out so you can tidy then! -Zoe xxx

To: The PointlessDude
I need him to go get some food any way so I'll just make him go to the big shop so I have more time. See you soon! Xxx

"JOESPH" I shouted putting my phone down.
"Yes my princess"
"Due to the fact I forgot that almost all of our family are coming over we need food. Can you go get it all please.
"Of course!" He kissed me and took the shopping list of me.

I stood up and started tidying.

About 20 minute later my phone went of in my pocket.

From: JoesASlugg
Hey just got everything going to Starbucks would you like anything! Xxx

To: JoesASlugg
Ohh just my usual please sluggy boy! Xxx

From: JoesASlugg
Please tell me that my names still not JoesASlugg! Xxxx

To: JoesASlugg
Unfortunately. What do you wish it to be sir! Xxxx

From: JoesASlugg
Umm that difficult how about:
Suggyboy
SpermGiver
My Boyfriend
Orr if your feeling risky
My husband.
Xxxxx

To: MyBoyfriend 💕
JoesASlugg no longer exist you are now : MyBoyfriend 💕
I hope this is to your standards! Xxxx

Joe POV

I grabbed out drinks and returned to the car.

I got my phone out my pocket and read Izzys text.

To: MyFutureWife 💕
That's just perfect. On the way back now love you! Xxxx 😘💜

From: MyFutureWife 💕
Okay. Love you more sperm giver. Xxxxx 😘💜

HOPE YOU ENJOYED
ITS NOT TECHNICALLY SUNDAY AS ITs 12:13 am but oh well.
Like and comment
-HoranSuggs