Chapter 16 - Possitive

Joe POV

I was sat in alfies hotel room with Alfie and Marcus the girls were in mine and Izzys and we weren't allowed in. Why I had no idea.

Izzy POV

We were all sat on the bed waiting for Zoe to come out of the bathroom.
I was hopping it was positive but I know Tanya and louise were worried as to what Alfie would make of it. But I could tell Alfie would be there for Zoe throughout it.

The bathroom door unlocked and all our heads turned to the bathroom. Zoe walked out holding the test,

"Well" louise asked.
"It's positive"

********

Joe POV

We were all sat around the table for dinner, Zoe was really quiet and izzy, Tanya and Louise kept looking at her concerned.
Zoe's my sister and I know she's never quiet.

"Alfie" alfie was sat next to me.
"Yeah" he replied. I noticed Zoe was staring at us.
"What's wrong with Zoe?" I asked feeling quite worried.
"What do you mean!"
"Well she's really quiet"
"She probably just tired or something Joe don't worry" Alfie patted my shoulder and turned back to his conversation.
I went back to eating my food and talking to Jim who was sat the other side of me,he two noticed there was something going on.

After food we all split up and walked back to our dorms but Zoe came back to ours dragging Alfie along.

"Joe and Alfie I need to tell you something"
"What about Izzy?" I asked confused.
"Izzy already knows"
"Okay go ahead" Alfie said.
"Well today I realised that I am two months late, so I spoke to Izzy, Tanya and Louise and in town today we picked up a test, and I'm pregnant"
Both me and Alfie just sat there shocked.
I noticed Zoe was crying so I went over and gave her a massive hug.
"Hey congratulations your going to be a great mom"
"Your going to be an uncle Joe"
"Yeah"

I walked over to izzy and gave her a hug.
"We're going to got a walk we will see you later" I said grabbed mine and Izzys coats.

We left the hotel and walked around. I felt good that I could hold Izzys hand in public without having to worry about if a viewer spotted us.
We don't speak much we were just enjoying the surroundings.
Izzy had taken a few photos on her phone.

Izzy had walked ahead to ale a photo so I grabbed out my phone and took a photo of Izzy.

@JoeSugg: late night walk with Izzy. 💕 @Izzy_Jones.
I attached the photo and walked up to izzy grabbing her hand and starting to run.

"why are we running?" Izzy asked
"Because I want to show you something" I continued to run until we came to a shop window I had passed it earlier in the van with the lads.
"What are we looking at?" Izzy asked confused.
"The photobooth" I replied.
Izzy smiled at me.
The shop was still open so we walked in and into the photo booth.

We took 4 silly ones on one photo print. On the second one we took one nice one where we're both smiling, one where I'm looking at izzy, one where we're looking at each other and the last one was us kissing.

We collected the photos we got two copy's of each. After leaving the shop we walked and got ice creams before heading back to the shop.

"I really enjoyed this Joe!" Izzy said as we came to the hotel car park entrance.
"Me too"
"I'm glad we did it" Izzy gave me a kiss before taking my hand and walking up to the hotel room.
We got to the elevator and started kissing each other luckily no one wanted to get in and once on our floor no one entered the lift. We got to our door and began kissing again, I pulled the room key out of my pocket and put it in the door.

Alfie POV

Me, Zoe , Marcus and Louise were all sat in Joe and Izzys room, Zoe had been crying and we had to go down to the lobby to go to the other side of the hotel and Zoe wanted to cheer up before we left.
We heard footsteps outside the door, guessing Izzy and Joe were back.
The door opened and izzy and Joe were kissing.
I coughed loudly so the knew we were here.

They broke apart izzy instantly turn in red.

"Oh hi" Joe said shocked. Everyone start laughing.
"I'm going to go freshen up" Izzy said leaving to the bathroom.
"Had fun Joe" I asked as he sat down on the chair next to me.
"Shut up Alfie" he said and hit my arm.
Everyone started laughing again and izzy came out of the bathroom and sat between joes legs on the floor.
There was a knock on the door so Izzy stood back up opening the door to Tanya Jim And Caspar.

Tanya instantly ran over to Zoe giving her a hug.
Jim patted me on the shoulder.
"Congratulations man"

The hole British crew knew now which I hoped made Zoe a bit happier.
She was a reck and I can't blame her I still haven't registered it.
I was going to be a dad at the age of 22.
But no matter what I will support Zoe throughout it all.

{Just realised it was Thursday and I got excited that I could upload. 😂 I'm going to London next week so some of the chapters are going to include some londony activities.}
Hope you enjoyed. Please like and comment.
See you Wednesday.
-HoranSuggs