Chapter 4 - Shopping

Joe POV

I woke up and quickly took a shower before going in to wake Izzy. We were going shopping for the apartment. Caspar said we could choose the furniture and he's just doing his bedroom as he's busy today.

I knocked on Izzy's door. I got no reply so I just slightly opened the door she was still sleeping. I knocked again with the door half open. Her eyes opened and looked at me.

"Morning" I said quietly.
"What time is it?"
I checked my watch. "10:47"
"I'm so sorry"
"It's fine we've got till 11:30"
"I'll get up"
"Alright I'll see you, I'll be downstairs"
"Okay see you in second"

I closed Izzy door and turned around to see Alfie looking at me from Zoe's doorway.
"What"
"What were you doing in Izzy's room?"
"Alfie I was wondering if she was awake and ready to go but she was asleep okay"
"Okay" Alfie smirked before walking into my room to collect my vlogging camera my phone wallet and car keys.
I pulled my coat on before walking down stairs. 
Zoe and Alfie were sat on the sofa eating.
"Where are you going?" Zoe asked as I sat down.
"Me and Izzy are going to London"
"Why?"
"Apartment shopping"

Izzy came downstairs.
"You ready?" I asked and she nodded.
"Yeah"
"Okay we can get some food at the station"
"Okay yeah"

"See you later" I said to Zoe and Alfie.
They both nodded.

I walked out and unlocked my car before getting in starting the car. Izzy pulled out her vlogging camera before starting to vlog.

"Good morning everybody how has your day been mine has only just started I'm in he car with Joe" Izzy turned the camera to face me.
"Hi" I said before turning back to look at the road.
"Me and Joe are of to London today if you saw Joes video on his main channel yesterday you will know that me Joe and Caspar are moving in together there will be a video up about it on my main channel this week sometime, but today me and Joe are of to buy some furniture so joes driving us to the train station and then we're getting a train to London. So I'll catch up with you in London"

We arrived at the train station and had to run to catch our train in time. We made it just in time though.
We sat down at a table and u pulled took my vlogging camera out to start my vlog.

"Morning guys, I'm on the train again, I seem to always be on the train at the moment. Any way me and Izzy are off to London to collect our keys for our apartment and to furniture shop. Also Izzy you've been her for 5 days now"
I turned the camera to Izzy.
"Wahoo" Izzy said punching the air above her.
I laughed and turned the camera back to me.
"We were going to meet Caspar but he's busy today so he's left me and Izzy to choose the furniture for the main part of the place"
"We'll he left me really"
"Yeah well whatever I'll catch up with you guys in London"

*******
Zoe POV

I looked at the tweet I had been tagged in.

@MyBritYoutubers:  Izzy and Joe are in London again tomorrow? They would be a cute couple. Don't you think @zozeboo?

There was also a picture attached of Izzy and Joe walking and Joe was vlogging and Izzy was looking up at them.

@Zozeboo: @MyBritYoutubers: I do indeed they do look quite cute. My little brothers all grown up. X

I showed Alfie the photo when he came down after having a shower,
"Joe likes her" Alfie
"He's so obvious"
"But because there now moving in together he won't say anything will"
"No"

***6PM***{sorry for the skip}

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and I heard joes car pull up.

"Izzy and Joe are back" I shouted to Alfie.
"Okay I'll get the telly ready"

I grabbed a pack of un popped popcorn and put it in a bowl and in the microwave.

Izzy came in the door and smiled at me.

"How did it go?" I asked as Joe came and stood by Izzy.

"Good we got everything for the living and the dinning room and my desk and wardrobe and everything for Izzy's bedroom"
"Yeah and we went to a mattress store and I brought a really comfy one"
"It's so comfy I'll be sleeping in your bed"
"Don't think so" Izzy said taking her shoes off.
We're having a movie night together so go get into comfy clothes no laptops in the living room in 10" I said and walked in the living room. Me and Alfie took up the big sofa leaving Izzy and Joe the small sofa.

Joe came down and sat down on the sofa. Izzy then came down and sat down next to Joe pulling a blanket over her.

Izzy POV

I came down stairs to find Zoe and Alfie spread out on the big sofa. Joe was sat on the small sofa and the only seat free was next to him. I walked over to him and sat down. I pulled my blanket over me and Joe pulled it over him. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. He copied my actions before turning back to the telly.

My phone went of on my lap,

Zoe ❤️
Your staring at Joe. 😉 xx

I blushed and looked over at Zoe who smiled at me.

I turned my attention to the film.

Half way through Zoe and Alfie left to go collect Graham from the train station.

"Have you finished your vlog?" Joe asked. I shook my head.
"No I need to go get my camera"
"Can you get mine whilst your up there please"
"Of course" I stood up and collected our cameras from mine and joes rooms before walking downstairs again and sitting back down on the sofa next to him.

Joe POV

"Of course" Izzy said walking of upstairs.

I shut the living room curtains as it was getting dark and turned on the lights around the fireplace on. I sat back down on the sofa and took a snap chat.

Izzy came back down and handed me my camera.

"We got home safe" I spoke to the camera turning to look at Izzy.
God she was cute. She smiled and grabbed a handful of popcorn off my lap.
"You stealing my popcorn" I said shocked.
She put some in her mouth and nodded.
"Great thanks, anyway guys so we got home safe and we've been watching films with Zalfie but they have gone to collect my dad. And we now have to sit and wait as the film is on pause. I don't think we're doing much else tonight as its already 8  but I'll probably see you guys later"
I stopped recording and looked at Izzy who had he camera pointing at me.
"Now that he's finished I can speak," she turned the camera back to her.
"Hey guys we got back home safe, Joe didn't crash the car coming back from the train station."
"I'm not a bad driver"
"No your not but I've had better"
"Yeah your family driver"
"Leave Mitch alone he was a very good driver, anyway were sat watching films, Zoe and Alfie were with us but they have gone to the train station to pick up Graham and for Alfie to get his train back to Brighton"
"Alfie's going back to Brighton?" Joe asked confused.
"Yeah did you not hear him say"
"No when did he say that"
"When Zoe said she'll get the train down tomorrow"
"Oh Zoe's going down tomorrow?"
"Omg Joe" she started laughing. "I'll see you guys later"

{Sorry its taken ages to be up I will get the next one up ASAP}
-HoranSuggs