Chapter 19 - Pre-Christmas

5 Days Forward.

Izzy POV

We were in Alfie's car on the way to Wiltshire. And it was a squash. I had Nala squashed between me and Joe and Zoe and Alfie were sat in the front.
We were about 2/3 of the journey done.

In the car I had been doing some online clothes shopping for when we go to South Africa.  I had also asked our neighbours if I could get it delivered to their apartment and they said yes.

Joe had also ordered some things from ASOS. The only annoying thing was I did it all on my iPhone 5s which doesn't have the bigger screen. But either way we have some new summer clothes even though it's not summer.

We soon arrived and we all piled out of the car to see Graham waiting in the kitchen cooking. He told us to leave the car and unload it later.
We all sat down and were given some food.
After eating Alfie and Joe walked out to unload the car.
Graham had moved house so he showed me to Joes new room.

"I hope Joes being good to you Izzy"
"Yeah he is don't worry"
"Because if he does something you don't like just say"
"I will don't worry. Thank you Graham"
He smiled before leaving the room.

The room was pretty basic.
A double bed with a black head board. There was a fireplace with a mirror above it. A set of draws and a wardrobe and some of joes old things.

Joe came in with our suitcases placing them on the bed.
"Shall I unpack?" I asked Joe. He nodded before leaving the room again to continue helping Alfie.

I grabbed joes suitcase first and hung up his tops and jackets. I folded his jeans into one of the draws and his underwear into another. I placed his only pair of pj bottoms into the draw with his jeans and placed his shoes at the end of the bed. I took all the gifts in his bag and put them in a pile in the corner of the room.
Most of them were unwrapped.
I then opens my bag and unpacked. Placing all my gifts for everyone in the corner with joes. Apart from all mine were wrapped. I had brought wrapping paper for Joe knowing he would forget so I placed that with it along with the cards off us both.
I placed our bags under the bed just as Joe came into the room again.

"Oh you've done mine"
"Yeah that's alright isn't it"
"Yeah of course"

Me and Joe had decided that we were going to do our presents to each other once we were back from South Africa as then we didn't have to carry them all on the plane. But we had taken two here and we're taking two each to South Africa along with all my family presents.

I continued to unpack my rucksack. When Joe wrapped his arms around my waist resting his head on my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be are you?"
"I'm just nervous!"
"For what this is your family"
"No for when we go to South Africa"
I spun around cupping his face with my hands.
"Don't they will love you as my boyfriend!"
"I hope so"
I kissed him and Zoe walked in.

"Joe Matt is here"
Joe was going for a drive in an Audi R8 which is his dream car.
We walked down to the kitchen where Alfie and Matt were talking.
He shook my hand and then we all went outside to see the car.

"Izzy" Joe said once sat inside the car. I was stood next to Zoe who was vlogging.
"Yeah" I said and walked over to Joe who was also vlogging.
"Can we get one please"
"What to take back to London and never get drove or to leave here and never get drove like your car"
"When we get a house can I please"
I nodded and he smiled before Matt came and got in the driver seat.

We watched them go. Graham was going to the garage to meet Joe and bring him back.

*******

Joe POV

Once I was back I decided it was time to wrap everyone's presents as Zoe has decided that we were going to do gifts tonight.
"Joe get your bottom down here and help me and your girlfriend decorate"
I chuckled to myself before hiding all the presents again and walked downstairs.
I grabbed my vlogging camera and started vlogging I hadn't said  I was back so I was going to mention that.

"Alright guys it's now..uhh ZOE WHAT TIME IS IT?......"
"7"
"It's not 7 pm I've been back for a while but I've been wrapping gifts and now Zoe and izzy have requested my help to decorate.
Zoe you know how rubbish I am at decorating the only reason we have a tree and decorations at home is because of Izzy"
"So you can thank me for the festiveness" Izzy said running over to me wrapping her arms around my waist. I put my arm around her and gave her a squeeze.
Izzy let go to help Zoe but I sat down.
10 minutes later I had been covered in various Christmas decorations  making Izzy Zoe and dad laugh.

After we decorated we all sat down at the table to eat. Dad had cooked us a roast which was amazing as always.
We all pulled crackers and read the terrible jokes out of them. Played charades and again they were terrible.

After food we all say together in the living room and exchanged our gifts. I won't go into what we all got as that's a large amount of gifts but I can say we were all very happy with everything we got.

After gifts me and izzy said goodnight and left to our room to edit before we both fell asleep.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter please like and comment!
-HoranSuggs