Chapter 12 - Tour

Izzy POV

I woke up smiling. I was also cuddling Joe.
We weren't a couple but we had kissed. I was more confused than before.

"Morning" Joe said in his morning voice. God I nearly died.
I turned and looked at Joe who kissed me.
"Joe what are we?" I asked confused.
"What do you mean"
"Like we have kissed but like "
"Izzy"
"YESS"
"Look at me" I turned and looked at him.
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
I nodded and kissed Joe.
"But we keep it a secret online okay"
Joe nodded and wrapped his arms around me.
"Let's go back to sleep"
I felt myself fall back asleep.

Zoe POV

"Louise there cuddling it's so cute" I said down the phone to my chummy.
I'm guessing that last night worked. It's 12 and they are still asleep.
I put my phone in my pocket and picked up the two saucepans that I put outside the room.
I opened the door and started hitting them together. They both woke up and looked at me annoyed.
"ZOE STOP" Joe shouted.

*******

"Yes we are a couple but we're keeping it a secret" Joe said. They had text all our close friends telling them they were together but keeping it a secret. Not sure how long that will last I mean we have a convention in Dubi in two weeks.

Izzy POV

"Izzy Izzy Izzy" Zoe said jumping up and down.
"What"
"Your going to be my sister in law"
"Wow Zoe getting quite far ahead of yourself"
"I'm sorry when did he ask you?"
"Literally this morning"
"Oh well what happened last night?"
"We went to the light switch on watched some fireworks and walked home with some chips and then I kissed him"
"You kissed him"
"To get him to shut up and then he kissed me back"
"Omg that's so cute you two are so cute"
"Yeah sure Zoe"
"Joe said your going back home today" Zoe said with a sad expression on her face.
"Yeah Caspar needs help with his video so we're going back to help him"
"Ohh"
"But we will see you soon were coming down at Christmas"
"It's 28 days till Christmas and I'm so excited"
"I should go pack" I said standing up.
"Alright"

Joe POV

"Hey zo can you drive us back to London?"
"You want me to drive you?"
"Yeah"
"I will dive you to the Brighton train station"
"Fine"

********

"Bye Zoe we will see you soon" Izzy gave Zoe a hug before running over to me taking my hand and walking of to the train.

"Oh Joe" I turned and looked at Zoe.
"Yeah"
"Love you"
"Love you too sis." I replied and walked off.

Once on the train I got out my vlogging camera.
It was a good job Izzy was sat the opposite side of the table.

"Hello everyone me and Izzy are on the train we decided to go back a day early A because we were sick of sharing a bed"
"That makes it sound like we hate each other"
"No we wouldn't have come back if it wasn't for Caspar needing help filming."
"He's filming a 5million subscriber video"
"Yeah but we can't give you any hits"
"Well 5m slash new house tour"
"Yeah mainly house tour though sorry Caspar for the spoilers"
"It will be going up the same day as this though"
"Oh yeah the link will be in the description bar"
"But we're on the train I'm editing Izzy editing and that's all I have to say byeee"

***

We are stopping at London Victoria please mind the step on the way out enjoy your day.

We got of the train and walked out to the main area and waited outside for a cab.

Izzy POV

"CASPAR WERE HOME"
"OOOH HOW ARE THE LOVEBIRDS I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WOULD GET TOGETHER"
"Shut up" I said and gently pushed Caspar before walking down to my room.
On my bed was a new box.
I opened it and there was my new camera.
The cannon g7x
I already had this camera but it was getting old so I needed a new one.
I Put my now old camera on my gadget shelf and pulled out my new one putting In the memory card.

"Guys I'm on a new camera so I'm hoping it will be a better quality . It's the same camera just new. But anyway were back now at the jaspizzy household I've seen loads of you tweet with that so yeah umm and were about to film Caspars new video so I'll catch up with you guys in a bit bye"

I walked back upstairs and Joe was vlogging,
I walked up behind Caspar and jumped on his back he nearly fell back and Joe ran over making sure we didn't fall over.

"I have to live with these two donuts" Joe said to his camera before ending it.

I stood back up and walked over to the camera and got ready to press record.
Caspar stood infront of the camera.

"Hello my name is Caspar Lee and today I'm in a new background. Guess what, I moved house. I've moved to London with Joe Sugg" Joe came and stood next to Caspar. "And Izzy Jones" I walked and stood next to Caspar.
"You are going to see these two a lot in my upcoming videos" Caspar said putting his arms around us.
"Anyway onto the tour video"

I was camera girl so I had to follow Caspar around.

"So we go through the door here into an open plan area. Over here were have a table and six chairs because then I can bring over a girl Joe can bring over and friend and Izzy can bring over a friend"
"Caspar you can't say that"
"Why not"
"Because you said a girl and there going to be confused as to why Joe can't bring over a girl and I can't bring a boy over."
"We have six chairs so we can all bring a friend over"
Over here we have our sofa And our tv and the Xbox and PlayStation.
Then over here we have the kitchen and lots of drinks
Now let's go downstairs to the bedrooms.
The first room is joes room." We opened the door and Joe was lay in bed topless.
"Ooh he's sending nude pics" Caspar said causing us all to laugh.
"This is joes room he got the second biggest room"
"Now we're moving onto Izzys room this is going to be the tidiest room in the house, and it's the biggest room wich is so unfair"

We finished the tour and then Caspar sat down in his room to finish his video and to say thankful for 5million

{IVE UPLOADED ON TIME WHOOP WHOOP but Giys Zoe is so close to 10m now and Joe and Caspar are both so close to 6m imagine if they hit it on the same day omg.
Butt OLI HAS A BOOK and if he does a book tour I'm definatly going but unfortunately I didn't get a signed copy.

I hope you liked the chapter give it a like and a comment I'll see you Wednesday. Byeeee}
-HoranSuggs