Chapter 31 - The End.

** 2 YEARS LATER **

Joe POV

We stepped off the plane and collected our bags and jumped in a car which took us to a house we were staying in for two nights.

Me, Izzy, Oli and Caspar had just landed in LA. We had decided that this year we would spend Izzy's birthday as the four of us in LA.

It will be Izzy's 24th birthday.
We used to always get loads of comments saying how it was odd's that at 25 year old was dating a 22 year old when in all honestly. It's really not, age is just a number.
But now I'm 27 and even though it's the same difference people don't seem to bring it up as much.

On this trip we were staying in a house with Caspar and Oli for 2 nights and then me and Izzy were going of to a different house just the two of us and Oli and Caspar are going to stay at our friend nicks house.
It was actually them that came up with that idea because then we would be spending a little bit of time together, but we would also have time to ourselves.

We arrived at our house and Caspar being Caspar ran up to be the first person to get a room.

"Caspar man lets do what we always do" I said once we were all inside.
"Yeah okay"

I grabbed a notebook out of my carry on and wrote on it.

'Best room'
'Creaky bed room'
'Shit (but good decor) room.'

Caspar picked first getting the shit but good decor room. He grabbed his bags and ran off.

Izzy and Oli both picked up a peice of paper each and opened them at the same time but held them towards the camera.

"YESSS" I shouted jumping up and down as me and Izzy got the best room.

I grabbed our bags and took them up to our room.

As you walked in through the door you had a large king size bed opposite with a grey sofa sat at the end. You had a large desk with two sides so we could sit opposite each other and edit.
There was a walk in wardrobe and an en-suite. We also had a balcony.

Me and Izzy got unpacked and settled in and Izzy went straight and got change into her bikini and ran outside to the pool which was just the right temperature.

I got changed into my swimming shorts and picked up my vlogging camera.

"Right so now me and Izzy obviously got the best room, so we've both unpack even though we're here for two days. Both of us hate living out of a suitcase even in hotels I hate it. But we're unpacked Izzy has gone out to the pool and I'm about to go join here" I left the room making sure to take my phone with me.
I walked outside and everyone was lay out on sun beds apart from Izzy who was in the pool.

Oli or Caspar had connected their phone to their speakers and Kanye West was playing.

I put my camera down on one of the tables by a sun bead. I then took out my phone and clicked onto the snapchat app.

I took a selfie and captioned it :
'Arrived in LA and the weather is amazing!'

I put my phone back down next to my camera and ran and jumped in the pool next to Izzy.

A next couple hours were spent sunbathing, lounging around in the pool and playing with the ping pong table outside!

Izzy POV

Tonight was the first night of my birthday celebrations and I was excited.

We were going for tea and then back to the house where we had invited our LA friends were coming over for drinks or as Caspar liked to call it drinking games.

Now I'm not the bigger drinker but I know that tonight will be fun.

I pulled my jacket on and ran down the stairs and jumped onto joes back making him stumble a little but he caught himself before spinning around!

"Someone is happy!"
"Well yeah we're celebrating my birthday aren't we!"
"No we're celebrating mine!"
"I actually hate you!"
"No you love me!" Joe said and pulled me into him giving me a hug.

We all got into the uber which drove us to a restaurant.

Joe POV

We were main course down and dessert had been ordered. Now Izzy's birthday was last week and I hadn't given her, her main gift.

I winked at Caspar who got everyone to be quite on our table.

"Right Izzy, we've been together what three years now, and I love you with all my heart, we have had our bumps in the road, we've had the exciting things, and the bad things, and things that nearly changed our lives, I know we're both still so young and have a life ahead of us but I don't want to loose you! Ever. And I spoke to my dad about this and he said go for it, Zoe said go it. And lastly I asked you dad for permission, and he said yes! So Izzy Will you do the honour of being my wife?"
Izzy looked at me gobsmacked.
Tears started rolling down her face and the stood up next to me.
"Of course!" She said and threw her arms around me. The whole restaurant started clapping around us.
I place the ring on Izzys hand and hugged her again.

"I love you Izzy!"
"I love you too Joe!"

And our future together had officially begun!

WERE FINISHED! I didn't know where this story was going to go when I started writing and I'm so happy with how I turned out!
I'm currently writing another book but I may do a sequel to this but I'm not sure! Maybe ooh I literally just came up with an idea for the sequel I'm gonna go start writing it now! Byeeeee
-HoranSuggs