Chapter 27 - Sickness

Zoe POV

Me and Izzy were sat around the table in the kitchen having a catch up whilst Amy Alfie and Joe were still in bed asleep. For a four month old she sleeps very well.

All of a sudden Izzy stood up and ran to the bathroom. I stood up and follower her to find her being sick. I walked back to the kitchen grabbing her water and going back to her taking hold of her hair.
She stopped being sick and she rinsed her mouth with water before spitting it into the toilet and standing back up.

I raised my eyebrows at her and she just walked out the bathroom!

I sat back down next to her at the table.

"Morning sickness?" I said and raised my eyebrows at her.
"Zoe stop!"
"Well you didn't drink last night?"
"I could just have a bug!"
I leant over and touched her forehead.
"Nope. Izzy I'm being serious have you been on your period lately!"
"Well I've missed one or two"
I shook my head and grabbed her hand dragging her upstairs to my bathroom next to my office!

I handed her a test!

"Why do you have these?"
"After Playlist Alfie made me take one once we were back just to be sure!"
"He didn't believe you?"
"I think he was unsure as to what was going to happen and he wanted to show his family a test."
"Oh!"
"You pee on it then leave it for three minutes before getting the result! I'm going to distract Joe because he's just woke up! Come find me when your done"
Izzy nodded and I shut the door before running down the stairs to a Joe who was about to come up.
I threw one arm around him and turned him in a different direction!

"Food is downstairs not up there" I said and blocked the stairs going up.
He looked at me confused.
"Morning to you too" he said and walked downstairs.

I walked into Amy's room and she wasn't there so I walked into mine and Alfie's room and Alfie was sat in bed with Amy lay next to him.
"Hey you two!" I said,
Alfie looked up at me and smiled. He still hadn't adjusted to us having Amy but neither have I, I picked Amy up and took her downstairs and placed her In her little swing seat bed thing!

"Zoe can I talk to you please" I spun around to find Izzy stood at the door as pale as a ghost.
I stood up and followed her as she walked into her and joes room that they were staying in.

"So?" I asked Izzy.
"It was positive"
I gave her a massive hug and Joe walked in the room!

"Everything okay?" He asked.
"I'll leave you two to talk!" I said standing up and walking away.
"Zoe, tell Alfie please" Izzy said. I nodded before walking downstairs.

Joe POV

"Izzy what's wrong?"
"Go look in the bathroom upstairs"
"Okay you want to come with me?"
I stood up and followed Joe up to the bathroom.

He looked around before spotting the test.

"Izzy did you take a test?" He asked me. I nodded and he walked over and picked it up.

I immediately closed my eyes and sat down on the floor leaning against the bath.

I felt two arms wrap around me.
"Hey Izzy this is a good thing!"
"Really I knew you wanted to have kids but I didn't think this soon!"
"Hey our lives are at the best they have ever been now is a perfect time!"
I smiled up at Joe and cuddled into his chest.

*****4 Months Later******

Joe POV

"Next we have the superstar daily vlogger, Film star and half of Jozzy. Everyone welcome Joe Sugg" Jim called into the mocrophone. I grabbed my mic and walked onto the stage taking my place next to Zoe.

"And finally we have the other half of Jozzy, The girl who hit 8 million subscribers yesterday and let's not forget that she is South African royalty. It's Izzy Jones!"
Izzy walked on stage taking her seat next to me.

The talk went by really quickly which was good as we all had a plane to catch.

The day was a blur.
We all grabbed our bags and got in a car to the airport. We checked in and got through security and the hour wait was spent taking photos with viewers and in the shops. The plane ride went by quick. Me and Izzy were sat together obviously. Once back in London we got a uber back to our house.

As it was 11 we went straight to sleep.

Izzy POV

I woke up the next morning with joes arm wrapped around my waist. I stood up removing joes arm making sure not to wake him. I slipped on one of joes jumpers which fell just below my shorts and I also put on some fluffy socks before walking down to the kitchen.

We had a scan today and also we had a meeting at gleam offices.
It was for mine and Joes joint merchandise.

Once in the kitchen I made Joe a cup of coffee and myself a tea. I took them back u to our room placing them on our beside tables.
I walked back downstairs and made up both a bowl of cereal and took them both up.

I grabbed my drink and cereal and took them over to the little table we had in our room.
I opened my laptop and started editing yet yesterday's vlog.

I vlog everyday now and I love it so much. Obviously due to the fact we haven't announced the baby yet at some points it's hard as its starting to show as I'm 5 months.
But we are soon I've just been putting it off.

I ate my breakfast and drank my tea whilst editing. Smiling at the thought of a little baby soon to be running around!

So sorry I didn upload yesterday I was having a day with no internet as it was really sunny!
But anyway I hope you like it.
Please like and comment an follow me to be notified when I upload, also to be ready for my next story!
-HoranSuggs