Chapter 22 - Homes

Joe POV

Adam was typing his number into Izzys phone, he smiled at her and I didn't feel like I could trust this dude.
I tightened my arm around Izzys waist and she turned and looked at me I smiled and she smiled at me confused.

Adam returned pretty quick to order our food but Izzy got up to go to the toilet after she gave home his order as she walked away Adam was staring at her butt. Could he make it less obvious.

Caspar coughed noticing how annoyed I was!
"Sorry umm Josh what can I get you?"

After eating we all went back to the house!

"HEY JOE ME JOSH AND OLI ARE GOING OUT TO A PARTY YOU GONNA JOIN US!" Caspar shouted upstairs.
"NAH IMMA STAY HERE!" I shouted back.

A couple minutes later Izzy came upstairs and collapsed on the bed next to me.
I focused on my laptop editing my new main channel video.
She looked up at me and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her putting my laptop on the floor.
"Can i have a hug?" She asked!
"Of course you don't Need to even ask me for a hug!" I replied and opened my arms.
She crawled up the bed and collapsed in my arms.

"What's wrong babe?"
"I miss my family"
"Hey you want family we can have our own family one day!"
She looked at me with wide eyes!
"Really!"
"Of course but we should get our own place first!"
"Yeah I agree!"
"A big house and we can have our own filming rooms and you can have a walk in wardrobe"
"And we can get a dog?"
"If you want a dog then we can get a dog"
She smiled.
"I love you" she said and kissed me.
"I love you more" I replied and kissed her again.

***Next Morning***

Caspar POV

"Hey Izzy can I text Adam off your phone please!"
"Yeah sure" Izzy said and passed me her phone.

I text Adam our address so he could come over and hang out.

I gave Izzy her phone back and she and Joe went off outside to the pool.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and joined then outside.

"Hey Caspar Adam text me saying he is on his way over!"
"Okay thanks"

Joe POV

I wasn't excited for Adam to come over at all. Me and izzy were lay on the double sun bed together so maybe he will take the hint and realise that she has a boyfriend
The next thing I knew was I was being woken up by music being played loud through the music surround sound system.
I noticed Izzy wasn't lay next to me and there were towels covering the sun bed meaning Adam was here!

Adam POV

I was sat next to Caspar on the edge of the pool. A beer in my hand. And a hot girl sat opposite me talking to Josh!
Damn Izzy was hot!

I was looking at Izzy's body when I noticed Joe come down the steps and outside!
He walked up behind Izzy and threw his arms around her making her jump!
Izzy turned around and smiled at joe who hugged her and kissed her forehead!

"Oh yeah there a thing by the way!" Caspar told me.
So now he tells me! Great.

Izzy POV

I was sat in the pool talking to Oli when Joe came up behind and wrapped his arms around me making me jump.
I spun around and wrapped my arms around joes neck and kissed him.
I felt joes hands travel down my back down to my bum.

I heard Caspar cough and we broke apart. I immediately felt my cheeks go red.

"I'm going to get a drink" I said and walked out of the pool.

I got to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

I turned around and Joe was stood facing me.

"You look really hot today!" He said and grabbed my hand pulling me towards him.

We were stood inches apart, Joe had one arm aeons my waist and the other was still holding my hand.
"We could just go and book a hotel for the two of us and have some fun!"
"Joe were on a friends holiday we can't do that!"
"Why not!"
"Because we can't but when we're back in London we can look at places to live!"
"Seriously!"
"Yeah then we can have fun any time but for now we're with our friends let's not ditch them"

"What are you two doing in here" Caspar said as him and Adam walked in.
"Just making plans for when we're back in London!" I said
"We're going to look at apartments!"
"Oh okay!"

********** Two Weeks Later******

As soon as we got back from London me and Joe booked viewings in apartments and I did book two house viewing but they were to buy not rent!

But now we're deciding weather we like one of the houses or one of the apartments more!
The house is closer to where Caspar is moving and also it's the same distance away from central. It's a four bedroom house with a office room as an addition.
The apartment is closer to Jack, Conor and Josh. And closer to central. But the apartment is only a two bedroom.

Ideally the house is more beneficial but we have to be sure that we will be together for a long time if not forever which is hard considering we're both still young. And I know me and Joe have only been dating just under 6 months now.

We were going to ask joes dad and my dad as they are both coming down, my dad is coming down on a business trip for 3 months.

And the main thing I needed in a house was a driveway! Both me and Joe have cars, mine got here yesterday and joes is in Wiltshire but he wants to bring it down to London so he can drive it. This is one of the things pulling us towards the house!

{Second upload for today}
Please like and comment
Hope you enjoy.
-HoranSuggs