Chapter 3 - Sugg Sunday

Joe POV

I collected mine and Izzy's takeaway and walked into the living room and sat down. Izzy had gotten some forks and plates for us so I put all our food into the plates.
"What film did you choose"
"The Fault In Our Stars" Izzy said taking her food of me.
"Zoe's obsessed with that"
"It's a good film"
"Your not going to cry right"
"No I've never cried at a film"
"Seriously most girl cry at all romantic films"
"I'm not like most girls"

I silently laughed and Izzy pressed play on the films no matter how many times Zoe had watched it I've not watched it all the way through.

I picked up my plate and put my feet on the sofa and I put the blanket over me only for Izzy to steal most of it and pull it over her.

"What time is Graham getting back"
"He's staying in a hotel tonight as he has to be where he is really early"
"Okay so he won't be back till after work tomorrow"
"Correct"
"What time is Zoe and Alfie house visit thingy"
"First ones at 10 second is at 12"
"So there not going to be back until late tomorrow either"
"Just you and me tomorrow"
"Okay"
"Fancy filming a video"
"Sure what do you want to film"
"We could do a Q&A"
"Okay shall I ask my Twitter"
"Yeah use the hashtag AskJozzy"
"Haha Jozzy"
"Yeah Izzy and Joe"
"What about Izoe"
"Izoe really"
"Yeah Jozzys better"
"Thank you"
I laughed and tweeted.

@JoeSugg: Ask me some Questions me and Izzy are filming a Q&A tomorrow. Tweet us them using #AskJozzy xx

*************

Izzy POV

I sat down on Joes bed pulling a funny face at the camera. Joe was trying to focus it.
He twisted the view finder so we could see what was being recorded.
"You got your questions"
"Indeed i do"

"Hello guys so today I am joined with the one and only Izzy Morgan"
"Hey everybody"
"So you may be thinking hang on why has Izzy flewn all the way from South Africa to film well that's because I'm just amazing isn't it"
"That's not why I flew here actually Joe"
"Oh"
"I flew here because I'm moving to England woop woop"
"Can I tell them"
"Ask Caspar"
Joe out out his phone and rang Caspar who said yes.
"In fact IZZY IS MOVING IN WITH ME AND CASPAR"
"Help me....."
"The three of us have found an apartment not going to tell you were but we've found a place to live"
I nodded.
"And you may be thinking but Joe why is Izzy moving in with two lads and I'll tell you because she needs to be where we are and not where Zoe is so we though ay live with jaspar anywho let's get on with today's video as you can tell by the title it is a q and a"
"We both asked you on Twitter last night for some questions and we both have some screenshoted on our phone"
"Okay you reed your out first."
I read out the first question. "How did you two meet"
"Umm we met when me Zoe an Alfie actually came to stay with you"
"Yeah we had spoke before but never met"
I read out the second question.
"How long have you know each other. I've know Zoe for 3 years but I've only know you for like 2 years"
"Yeah like I knew you existed but we had never spoke untill like 2 years ago"
"Yeah because it was like the month before you Zoe and Alfie came down to see me"

Joe read out his first question.
"Who has the most subscribers"
"Hang on let me get my laptop" I said and walked into my room. Picking up my laptop before returning to joes room.
"I've got 3 and a half million" Joe said looking smug.
"I am a thousand and two away from 5 million" I turned to face Joe who's smirk fell and he looked at the camera.
"Oh great"  I laughed and Joe continued with the questions as did I.

"Thank you for watching Izzy's YouTube thing will be in the top link of the description"
"Ooh top link"
He laughed before continuing. "I'll see you guys next week with another Sugg Sunday special bye guys"
Joe finished recording just as his bedroom door flung open showing Zoe and Alfie.

"Thanks for knocking"
"What nothing would be happening would it Joe"
I soor Joe give Alfie the Seth stare. I turned to look at Zoe who was smiling. I gave her a confused look but she shook her head before walking out followed by Alfie.

"Thank you for filming with me"
"That's alright I need to go and upload my video ready for 7"
"Alright see you in a bit"
I nodded before walking of into my room.

I sat down on my bed pulling my quilt over me and placing my laptop on my lap and opening iMovie.

3 hours later.

I looked at my phone which showed it was now 5. I had now finished editing my vlog and main channel video. I had put both on YouTube ready to be put live at 6 and 7. I stood up and walked downstairs and got a drink before joining Alfie and Zoe in the living room watching Paper Towns.
"Oh me and Joe watched this last night"
"You watched this with Joe?"
"Yeah why?"
"He always leaves the room when I put it on as he says he doesn't like it!"
"Seriously he was really enjoying it last night"
Zoe and Alfie looked at each other and smiled before Zoe turned to look at me.
"I'm going to go and speak to Joe" Alfie said turning to look at me before walking off.
"What happened last night"
"What do you mean we came back ordered food and watched the film before I went to bed"
"Is that all"
"That's all"
"Okay"

Alfie came back downstairs smiling.
"What happened"
"Oh nothing"
"Izzy can you make me a cup of pineapple tea please" Zoe asked me.
"Sure Alfie?"
"Coffee please"
"Shall I ask Joe"
"Yeah you might a swell" Alfie said.

Alfie POV

I knocked on joes door.
"Come in" I opened the door and Joe was sat on his bed editing.
"Hey Joe can I ask you a question?"
"You just did"
"Haha but like honestly"
"Go ahead"
"Do you think Izzy's good looking"
"Alfie your dating my sister"
"No no I don't fancy her or anything but like do you think she's good looking"
"Yeah she is why"
"Because you watched the fault in our stars with her"
"So"
"You never watch that with Zoe so why did you watch it with Izzy?"
"Because I can"
"Aww Joe it's cute you have a crush on her"
"Shut up Alfie" he said before putting his earphones back on.

{I hope this chapters okay I wrote the ending on the way back from school so it's not the best but Alfie's POV whoop whoop, ALSO CONGRATULATIONS JOE ON WINNING BEST BRITISH VLOGGER AT THE TEEN AWARDS 2015 Very proud}

-HoranSuggs xx