Chapter 24 - Shots

Joe POV

I cupped Izzys face and started kissing her, we slowly started backing up towards the bed and soon enough we were lay on the bed making out.

"Joe were hosts we can't be having sex whilst everyone is downstairs"
"Damn it" I said and sat back up.
"Joe we have this whole house to ourselves we can have fun any time can't we just like I said in South Africa"
Just then there was a knock at our door.

Izzy POV

"Hey Izzy and Joe were about to play truth or dare some of us you guys should come join and some people are leaving" Caspar said
"Okay we will be right down" Joe replied.
I grabbed Joe some boxers and threw them at him and picked out a top for him which he threw on with his jeans, he left his hair as it wasn't wet but it was messy.

I unlocked the door before giving Joe a kiss. He smacked my bum before following me down the stairs.

"Hey Izzy we're leaving now we have to be up early thank you for a lovely night" Lucy said as her Lydia and Gabbie got there coats on.
"Thank you so much for coming!"
"We will be back soon!"
"Yes please do"

Along with those three,My high school friends, Jim and Tanya, Niomi, Anna and Jonathan, Joes non YouTube friends, Mikey and Connor left leaving Zoe and Alfie, Caspar, Jack, Josh, Oli, Marcus and Louise.
We all gathered in the main living room, Caspar had a bottle of alcohol and shot glasses.
Obviously due to Zoe being pregnant she wasn't participating and she went to bed.

Oli placed a beer bottle down on the floor and Caspar spun it landing on Alfie.
Alfie chose truth
Alfie then spun it and it landed on Jack who chose dare and his dare was to scroll down his phone and ask out the first girl he landed on but he passed so he took a shot.
Jack then spun it again and it landed on Izzy.
"Izzy truth or dare!"
"Dare!"
"I dare you to give Joe a lap dance"
"No way!" Izzy said shaking her head.
"Izzy you pratically do that most nights anyway" I said
"Joe I would watch it I'm the one who decides if you get laid"
The whole rooms erupted into laughter.
"Caspar pass me a shot!" Izzy said.
Caspar passed me a shot and I downed it.
I spun the bottle and it landed on Oli and he chose a truth.
Caspar whispered to me a good truth,
"Oliver what's your opinion on Joe getting an Audi R8?"
Ever since we had moved Joe had been asking me if he could get this car and Caspar thought he should wait and so did Zoe after all we had just brought a house.
"He's still going on about that car?" Oli asked and I nodded
"Well if he's buying it himself and he is going to drive it, since you already have two cars between you and it's pretty much the same as the one you already have Joe!"
Joe rolled his eyes and Oli spun the bottle landing on Joe.

We continued to play this game for a while but then everyone had to leave so we all said our goodbyes.

"Hey I'm gonna go to Zoe now I'll catch you in the morning!" Alfie said, I nodded as he walked off upstairs.
Izzy was stood at the door waving everyone off so I stood behind her and have her a hug.

"Come on let's go get some sleep" I said and took Izzys hand.
She locked the front door and we walked off up to bed.

**** 6 months Later*****

Izzy POV

Me and Joe ran up to the hospital and asked which room Zoe was in.
She had given birth to a little baby girl.

We walked up to Zoe's room and opened the door.
Zoe had been given a private room due to her being so well known

"Izzy Joe" Zoe said and her face lit up.
"Hey how are you!" I said and gave her a hug.
"I'm good thanks"
"Where's my niece?" How asked sitting down.
"Alfie's gone to get her"
"How does it feel to be a mom?"
"I have a lot of responsibility and Joe your an uncle"
"I know I have someone to spoil!"
"And izzy your an aunt"
"Seriously!"
"Of course!"

2nd Upload of today!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please like and comment.
-HoranSuggs