Chapter 11 - Fireworks

Joe POV

Today was the day I was going to tell Izzy I liked her I know it was soon she has been in London for a month now but we had known each there what 3 years.
Zoe and izzy were currently out shopping again.
I was editing my vlog yesterday.
And Alfie had gone to a photo shoot in London.

I wasn't sure how tonight was going to go I didn't even know if Izzy would say yes to coming with me.

To: IzzyWizz
Fancy accompanying me to the light switch on tonight???

To:JoesASlugg
Of course!! X

"YOOOOOOOO" I shouted.
Oh god what if I mess up.

Izzy POV

Is it a date?
Of course it isn't your just hanging ou as mates! Right. Yeah of course.

"Why are you so suddenly happy"
"No reason"
"Joes asked you out tonight hasn't he"
"Yeah how did you know"
"He spoke to me yesterday"
"Oh it's not a date anyway so"
"Yes it is"
"What"
"Never mind come on let's get back joes all alone" Zoe grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the car.

We arrived back at the house. Joe was sat in the exact same spot as he was when we left.
Suddenly I felt nervous around Joe.

I grabbed my laptop and as it was Sunday my new video was going up but as me and Joe we're going out we won't be in at 8 to put it live so I uploaded and scheduled it along with yesterday's vlog I uploaded an scheduled it for 6 even though I'm sure we will be in probably not.

"Right guys I've just scheduled my new main channel video and my vlog ready to go up as I'm going out tonight to the Brighton light switch on. It's a bit early as it's the 27th but I'm excited so I don't think I will vlog that I may vlog some of the fireworks and singing but that's it. Joes in the cosy room editing Zoe's upstairs editing and alfies in London in not sure I will see him before we go back because he has another photo shoot tomorrow and meetings and were leaving early Tuesday so I don't know but anyway this vlogs going to be really boring I'm sorry guys" I pulled a sad face and ended the vlog.

"Are you two getting food when you go out tonight" Zoe shouted.
"Yeah" Joe shouted.
"Okay well I'm going to gabbies tonight so I won't be in untill late" Zoe shouted
"Okay" Joe shouted.

I laughed and shook my head.
"Joe" I said loudly enough for Joe to hear me.
"Yes?" He said coming out of the cost room.
"What time are we leaving"
"Since we have to walk probably in an hour"
"Okay thank you" he smiled before walking off upstairs.
I logged of my laptop and closed it.

"I'm off to gabbies bye" Zoe shouted from the door. I looked at my phone

05:00

Crap I need to get ready, wait it not a date so I'm find as I am right.
Yeah. I'm good.

******

Joe POV

We were stood amongst the crowd singing the carols. We had met a couple of viewers already but in all honesty I wanted it to be over.
I was more excited for the walk back.

The fireworks were awesome Izzy took some really cool photos on my phone as hers had died. Hobbie was performing and he was really good.

"Shall we make our way back now" Izzy asked me.
I nodded.

"Are you cold?" I asked Izzy as she looked it.
"A little but it's cop able"
I took my coat off giving it to Izzy.
"Joe you will freeze"
"No it's fine take it"
She put my coat on reluctantly.

******

I was holding the chips as we were sat on a bench by the beach. Neither of us were too hungry so we got a bag of chips to share.

"Shall we Walk?" I asked Izzy.
She nodded before looking at me.

We both stood up continuing to walk

"I need to tell you something" we both said at the same time. We were on zoe and alfies road now.
"You go" I said.
"No you" Izzy said.
We got to Zoe and alfies house.

"Come on let's go inside" I said and grabbed Izzys hand.
We took out coats of and we sat on the sofa.

"Alright here I go,
Izzy okay just listen don't say anything, right, I umm I know you have been in England for what a month but we've have been friends for longer than that and I don't want to ruin that at all your an amazing girl Izzy, I think I've always felt like this from the first time we spoke online then when we met in South Africa, it's taken me a while to realise this,Zoe and Alfie noticed and they kept saying I should tell you but I didn't know how to that's why I though tonight would be a perfect way to tell you but I tell you now it didn't go the way I wanted it to. I'm so stupid Izzy I like you and not just as a friend as more than a friend and I get it if you don't feel the same way because I mean I'm just me and....."
I was cut off by Izzys lips crashing onto mine. Damn she is a good kisser.
"Don't ever think I don't like you the same Joe I've wanted to tell you but I was scared your Zoe's brother and youtube is a powerful place"
"You you like me" I asked confused.
"Yeah other wise I wouldn't have just done this" she said and kissed me again.

{OMG it feels like ages since I've uploaded. I've just remembered to upload as I have like 30 minutes until Thursday.
I hope your enjoying The story I'm kind at writers block RN so I'm stuck on like chapter 16 I think so uploads may be slow sorry}
Like and comment
-HoranSuggs