Chapter 20 - Christmas

Izzy POV

It was Christmas Eve and Me,Joe, My Family were all going for a walk along the beach.
It was a strange tradition we always do. On Christmas Eve we would all get in the car and drive to the beach and walk from one end to the other.

"Izzy sweetie you look tiered" my mom said walking in next to me whilst I was looking out at the sea.
"Yeah I am"
"Why don't you and Joe go home"
"But we normally go to grandpas"
"I'll tell him you were tiered I'm sure he will understand and plus you saw him yesterday"
"Alright I'll see you in the morning"
"Good night sweetie"

Joe took my hand and we started walking back to my car.
We got to the car and I unlocked it but Joe stopped me from opening it.
"Your not driving if your tired"
"You actually think Im tired!"
"Well yeah"
"No I just wanted to go home so we could have some fun" I placed my hand on joes chest and looked up at him.
He raised his eyebrows and kissed me.

We drove back to the house Joe had his hand on my thigh the whole drive not that I was complaining.

Once back at the house I got out of my car and locked it and walked up to the front door. I unlocked it and we walked in.
Joe immediately pushed me up against the door shutting it. He started to kiss my neck teasing me.
I grabbed his hand and ran upstairs to the loft where my room was far away from everyone else which was always a good thing.
I shut my bedroom door behind us locking it. I took my coat of throwing it on the floor.
Joe grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. I started kissing him throwing my hands around his neck messing with his hair.
It escalated VERY quickly from there.

I continued to kiss Joe whilst we were lay in bed in our underwear.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Joe asked me.
I nodded in response.
"Yeah"
He smiled and kissed me again un clipping my bra.

***** CHRISTMAS MORNING*****

Joe POV

I woke up the next morning smiling remembering last night.
I sat up an spotted Izzy in one of my jumpers and a pair of shorts brushing her teeth in the bathroom.
I grabbed a pair of boxers and walked over to her putting my arms around her waist.

"Last night was amazing" I whispered in her ear making her shiver. She smiled at me through the mirror.
She wiped her mouth and spun around to me putting her arms around my neck.
"I agree" she said and kissed me.

"Merry Christmas my lovely girlfriend" I said and spun her around.
There was knock at the door and izzy walked over to the door. I ran around the room frantically trying to tidy.

Izzy's brother answered the door. Not the one who beat me up.
"Morning sis" he said and walked in.
"Morning Chase merry Christmas"
"Merry Christmas and you Joe"
"Yeah merry Christmas chase" I said and picked up one of my jumpers throwing it on.
"Everyone's sat down stairs and I though I should come and collect you"
"Yeah we will be right down" Izzy said smiling and Chase. He nodded and walked away.

"Merry Christmas Sugg"

********

"Are you sure you have to go" Izzys younger sister Jade said hugging Izzy.

"I do I'm sorry but I will see you soon I promise"
"I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you too Jade"

"Bye mum" Izzy said and gave her a hug
"I can't believe it your leaving me again"
"Hey I'll see you for my birthday right"
"I hope so"
I shook her moms hand

"Oh Joe give me a hug" she said and hugged me. "Look after her for me you've done a grand job so far keep it up"
"I will definatly try don't worry"
We said the rest of our goodbyes.
It was Boxing Day and we were meeting Caspar and Oli and Josh at the place we were saying at for the next week or so.
Izzy was also bringing her car back to London now she knew she was staying there for a very long time so we were driving that there.

We arrived at the apartment and there was a truck parked out the front.
Izzy parked in the drive and we got out leaving our bags.
We knocked on the door and Emily Caspars mom opened the door.
"Omg izzy it's been so long" she said and gave Izzy a massive hug.
"Joe how are you?"
"Hey Emily" I said and gave her a hug.
"Caspars in the kitchen un packing the food"
"Okay thank you!" We walked into the kitchen.

"CASPY" Izzy said and jumped on Caspars back.
He wobbled and I ran over getting ready to catch Izzy if she was to fall.
Caspars caught himself and stood up.
"Hey Happy Christmas you two" he said and spun around.

"Caspar I'm going home now I'll see you before you leave!" Emily said from the kitchen door way.
"Yeah of course bye mum"
"Bye everyone" we all waved goodbye to Emily.

"So then how was your Christmas?" Caspar asked and looked between me and izzy. Izzy was now stood next to me.
"Christmas eve was amazing" I said and izzy smiled.
"Ooh what happened" Caspar asked.
Me and izzy looked at each other.
"On second thoughts I don't want to know Izzy Oli's flight gets in in ten minutes"
"Okay I'll go get him have fun Jaspar"

Izzy gave me a kiss before she walked off to pick up Oli.

"No but Christmas was good Caspar how was yours!"
"Yeah I enjoyed it"

I hope this chapters good!
Also if your readying this part I'm meeting OLI white so if you would like me to pass on a message please leave it in the comments along with your Twitter or Instagram and i will include them in the book for him!
Thank you please like and comment!
HoranSuggs