Chapter 21 - Filming

Izzy POV

I was lay on one of the sun beds outside on the balcony whilst Joe Caspar Josh and Oli where planning what they were going to film.

"IZZZZZYY" Josh shouted
"IM SUNBATHING" I replied.
"COME HERE AND BE IN NY VIDEO"
"DO I HAVE TO"
"YEAH"
I sighed and took my earphone out and paused my music leaving my phone on the sunbed.

I was in my bikini and my hair was up in a bun out of the way and I had my sun glasses on.

I found the boys all stop in the pool and Tom had the camera in his hands.

"What are we filming?" I asked
"We're playing Marco Polo get in the pool"

I looked over at Joe who was sat on a inflatable boat with his arms open.
I got in the water and swam over to Joe and climbed on the boat.

"What we're going to be doing today is we're going to be playing Marco Polo" Josh Said to the camera "you know what it is don't you Oli"
As Josh said this I pushed Joe of the little boat causing everyone to look at us.

"WHY DID YOU PICK YHE DEEP END FOR THIS BIT JUST DO YOUR OUTRO QUICK"
Joe said. We were all now stood together
"Me and izzy arnt tall like you boys" Joe said with his arm around me

"So you guys haven't played Marco Polo before how it works is"
"I have" me and Caspar said at the same time.
Josh looked at us disgusted.
"How it works is it's basically like a game of tag in the swimming pool, there is one person who is on they have to have his eyes closed at all times"
At this point Caspar came up to Joe and started pulling him under the water.

"The person who is on has to have their eyes closed at all times they can shout Marco and the other four players have to shout with polo" at this point the four of us started swimming way from Josh without him noticing .

"Do you guys understand how to play?" He said an turned around!

"YESS" we all shouted
"Right there's one other rule you can get out of the pool and run around but if the person who is on shouts fishes"

"I just ate to much food should I be in the pool" Caspar said and we all laughed apart from Josh who picked up the boat and threw it at Caspar.

At this point we all swam away and Josh went to count.

He started saying Marco and non of us replied.

After a while Caspar got out of the pool just as Josh said fishes he replied with polo.

Josh restarted the game and everyone but me left the pool and ran away.

Caspar had ran off up to the balcony and Oli was just behind him. Me and Joe were both stood on the grass area.

Josh then got a bit angry and started chasing me and Joe.
I'm faster at running so I ran faster than Joe.

"Josh don't take it out on Izzy and Joe"
We both got to the balcony and grabbed my towel as sat back down on my sunbed whilst Joe put one leg over the railing and was hanging over it.
"Leave us alone!" Joe said pretending to cry.

*******

I opened my eyes to a sun setting view.
I looked at my phone, it was 7:36.
I had slept for ages.
I stood up grabbing my towel and walked to mine and joes room.
Once in the room I selected my outfit and took a quick shower not washing my hair and getting changed.
I wore a black denim skirt and a white vest top with my white converse.
I walked down into the kitchen where the four boys were sat around the kitchen table all on laptops.

"I thought this was an Internet free week!" I said and closed joes laptop.
I made sure he wasn't on anything he could loose before.

"We were all waiting for you!"
"Well now I'm ready shall we go eat?"
The boys all nodded and walked off in difference directions apart from Joe who was stood next to me.

"You look really hot"
"Yeah it is quite warm in here"
Joe shook his head and pulled my waist in closer to him.
I smiled and kissed him before he ran away to get shoes.

I put my phone in my purse and grabbed my coat, it wasn't exactly cold but it would be later.

The boys all came down and we all piled out to my car and I drove us to a restaurant.

Once in the restaurant we all sat around the table and looked at the menu.
I was sat on the end of the seat next to Joe, and opposite Caspar next to Caspar was Josh and then Oli was sat at the end of the table between Joe and Josh. 
The waiter came over to us and started speaking!

"Hey guys my name is Adam and I will be your waiter for tonight!"
"Adam hey man"
"Caspar omg hey"
"What you doing back in South Africa"
"Holiday
"But your working"
"This is my dads place"
"Omg seriously"
"Yeah but anyway can I get you guys drinks?"
Adam turned and looked at me and smiled.
"Umm can I just have some water please!" I asked and smiled back!
"Yeah sure"
He took everyone else's drinks before smiling at me again and walking off!

"How do you know him?" Joe asked Caspar!
"He was on my swimming team!"
"Oh"

Adam returned with our drinks.

"Hey Adam are you free tomorrow?" Caspar asked!
"Yeah why?"
"You should come round to where we're staying and hang out?"
"Okay yeah sure do you want my number so I can text you"
"Uhh my phones dead Izzy can you take his number!"
"Uh yeah sure!" I said and unlocked my phone and creating a new contact.
"Do you just want my South African number or shall I put English one aswell?"
"Put your English one aswell"

Adam continued to type on my phone before passing it back to me and smiling before he took our food orders.

{So firstly I would like to apologise for missing an upload for two weeks so I'm uploading twice today. And secondly I go back to school tomorrow which I'm not looking forwards to!}
Anyway please like and comment.
-HoranSuggs