Chapter 25 - Yoga

2 Months Later

Joe POV

Today was the day I picked up my new car.
I was getting a black Audi R8 with red interior.
I had sold my old car as I didn't need two cars.

"Izzy now that I have my car, an amazing house, the most amazing girlfriend, a great family, there is only one more thing I need!"
"Oh god what's this"
"For us to have a baby!"
"Really you want that!"
"I've been thinking about it for a while but I though that we should wait a while"
"Yeah I mean we have a suitable place it's close to a school"
"Seriously"
"Yeah"

******

Once we had got back to the house Izzy went to the kitchen to start cooking and I started to set up my camera in the second living room as me and izzy decided we were going to do the yoga challenge!

"Joe come with me I've brought some us some workout clothes" Izzy said and ran in and grabbed my hand.

"Right yours are in the bag next to your side of the bed.

I walked over to my side of the bed and picked up the plain brown bag.
I tipped the contents on to the bed
Izzy had got me a pair of black Nike shorts and a red Nike top.

"Wait you brought nice sports stuff"
"Hey I'm not that mean don't worry"
"Thank you"
"It's alright"

Izzy had a pink and grey Calvin Klein sports bra/Top and a pair of Grey Nike shorts.

We both got changed and both put on our trainers and ran downstairs to film.

"Hello everybody so I'm here with my lovely girlfriend Izzy"
"Hello joes subscribers!"
"So if your not aware Izzy is a YouTuber her channel will be in the description, she is also my girlfriend for 14 months now nearly 15, we also live together and so today we decided to do the couples yoga challenge, now Izzy goes to the gym most days or she does a workout at home where as I don't so I think I know who is going to be better at this."

Izzy got up the first yoga pose on her screen.

"Right Joe you can be the triangle and I'll flip onto your back!" Izzy said.

We did around 5 poses perfectly.

"Alright Izzy what's the next one?"I asked.

"So basically you have to create a bridge and i have to do a triangle thing on-top of you!" Izzy said and turned to look at me.

I got into the bridge and Izzy rested one foot on my knee.
"You ready!"
"Yeah let's go!"

Izzy stood on my knees and quickly formed the triangle before she fell onto me.

I wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't move away.

"I like this yoga pose" I said.
Izzy lifted her head to look at me.
"Shall we end the video here?"
I nodded.

Izzy climbed of me and sat on the floor beside me. I rested one of my hands on her thigh whilst ending the video.

"Thank you." I said to Izzy once helping her stand up.
"We need to shower!" Izzy said taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

Once we got to the bedroom Izzy walked into the bathroom to start the shower,

"Joe you coming?" Izzy asked me putting her head around the corner of the bathroom door.

Izzy POV

I put my head around the door and found Joe stood by our bedroom door.
I walked over to him and put my hands on his shoulders.
He spun around and smiled at me before putting one arm around my waist.

"Izzy I love you"
"I love you too"
"You know we have Summer in the City next week!"
"Really"
Joe nodded

I looked into joes eyes and gave him a kiss.
He then kissed me back more passionately slowly asking for entrance to my mouth.

Joe picked me up and walked towards our bed. He sat down on the bed and I put my legs either side of his.

Still kissing him I put my hands under his top slowly removing it.

I felt joes hands travel to my bum once they got there they didn't leave.

"Let's go to the shower" I said stood up removing my shorts throwing them on the floor.
I turned around and Joe was still sat on the bed.
I turned back around and took my sports bra off and threw it of to floor.
Joe was instantly behind me in just his boxers.
He started kissing my neck making me groan.
I spun around to Joe and put my hands on his hips playing with the hem of his boxers.
I broke away and walked and got into the shower, Joe following close behind.

******
Joe POV

"Izzy, Jack,Josh,Oli,Caspar and Conor are going out tonight. Can we go?" We were sat on the sofa now as we had nothing to do.
"Uhh yeah"
"Okay we need to get dressed then!"
"Okay!"

We both walked into the bedroom and got our clothes and got changed.

After making sure we both looked great we went and got into my car because then I wouldn't drink.

Izzy hated it when I got drunk.

We drove to the restaurant and met the boys, who were already sat down and ready to order.

"Hey Joe. Oh Izzy hey" Conor said.
"Hey Conor"
"Joe can I have a word with you!"
"Uhh yeah"
Izzy sat down next to Caspar and started talking.

"Hey con what's up?"
"I didn't Know Izzy was coming!"
"Uhh yeah that's alright isn't it!"
"Mate your not going to be able to enjoy yourself!"
"What do you mean!"
"At the club!"
"Conor if you saying I should cheat on Izzy I will pass mate"
"Mate that's not what I mean but.... Never mind! "

I hope it is alright! At the end I didn't really know what to pot. This is kinda a filler chapter anyway!
But anyway
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASPAR LEEEEEE.
Please like and comment
-HoranSuggs