Chapter 15 - Late

Joe POV

I grabbed my vlogging camera,phone and my wallet.

We were meeting everyone down at the aquarium before going to tea.

I went and stood next to izzy who was straightening her hair in the bathroom.

I smiled at her in the mirror and she smiled back. I stood watching her.

"You ready?" she asked me.
"Yeah just one thing" I said and kissed her.
Our door opened and Zoe walked in.

"Oh I'm sorry uhh izzy you left your key in our room earlier"
"Oh thank you I wonderd where that went"

(I know in Dubi they didn't have any meetups but I'm going to have one day where they have a meet up)

We walked with Zoe and and Alfie down to the aquarium.
Zoe and alfies room was opposite ours.

I took hold of Izzys hand, and she smiled at me.
We we're walking behind Zoe and Alfie so it wasn't awkward.
"So Joe, izzy when are you telling your viewers"
"In the vlog today"
"Going up today or today's vlog"
"Today's vlog" we said in unison.
"So it doesn't matter i I vlog right now?" Alfie asked.
I turned to look at izzy.
"No go ahead"
Alfie nodded before bringing his camera out.

"Alright guys were off to tea now we've got Zoe Joe and izzy here, and guess what"
"What?" Zoe asked.
"Guess who announced there a couple today?"
"Who"
"Izzy and Joe"

We arrived at the aquarium Zoe and izzy has also vlogged on the way down.
Everyone started talking, me and izzy told everyone we were going public so they  didn't need to try and hide anything.
We just had to make sure we put our vlogs up early in the morning.

Once we were all ready we walked to the restaurant and sat down around our table.

********

Izzy POV

I was sat next to Zoe and opposite Joe. Zoe was talking to me about going shopping one of the days where we don't have any filming for daily mix. And of course I said I would join her.
Everyone ordered food and ate with general conversation.
After eating we walked back to our hotel and got into bed.

"Alright guys that's the end of today's vlog"
"I thought you were talking to me then" Joe said from beside me.
"Why would I speak to you Joe" I said and laughed. "But no I'm going to edit this vlog your watching now because it needs to go up early tomorrow so I'm going to stop recording I'll probably just go to sleep after anyway so goodnight everybody" I waved at the camera before turning it off and importing all the files to my laptop.

I woke up Joe wasn't in bed next to me. His phone was on charge. I sat up and looked around and the bathroom door opened and Joe walked out in just a towel.

"Your awake" he said sitting on the end of the bed picking his laptop up.
"You act like its like 11" I said sarcastically.
Joe smiled and walked over to where his clothes were choosing some clothes.

I got up and walked over to Joe.

"I'm going for a shower Zoe wants to go shopping today" I said kissing his check. He now had boxers on. So he grabbed my hands and faced me cupping my face and kissing me.
"Okay I think me an Marcus are going swimming with sharks"
"Aww that will be so cool have fun"
"I will you going to come to the beach after?"
"Probably"
"Alright I have to be out in 10 minutes so I'll see you later yeah?"
"Yeah" Joe kissed me before I walked off to have a shower.

After my shower I got changed and fish tailed my hair. I was just about to go down to meet Zoe when Tanya turned up at my door.
"Hey tan you good"
"Yeah just came to see if you were ready Zoe wants us to go to here room"
"Okay yes I'm ready let me just get my vlogging camera I haven't started yet"
I ran over to my bedside table grabbed my camera and put it in my handbag and we walked over to Zoe's room.

We arrived at Zoe's room and the door was open slightly.
We walked in and found Zoe pacing around the room.

"Hey Zoe are you alright"
"No I'm not in scared"
Louise came out the bathroom.
"She's been like this since I got here and she hasn't said a word"

I walked over to Zoe and put my hands on her shoulders causing her to stop moving.

"Zoe what's going on!" I asked sternly.
"I'm late"
"What"
"I'm late!"

My eyes flickered over to tan and louise.

"How late exactly?"
"2 months late"
I took a deep breath and looked over at the two girls stood looking shocked.

"Does Alfie know"
She shook her head.
"Okay well we're not going to tell him anything yet okay we're going to go out and have a nice day shopping and we will pick you up a test"
Louise walked over.
"I know how your feeling Zoe okay it's going to be fine we can get you a test and if it's positive you can tell Alfie if it's not then there is nothing to worry about!"
"Apart from I've missed my period for two months"
"It happens"
"But what if I'm pregnant what is everyone going to think"
"It will be amazing Zoe a Zalfie baby" Tanya said.
"You have always wanted a baby" Louis said.
"Yeah but I'm 25 Alfies 22"
"Hey age is just a number you have a house you can both drive you have a dog" I said making Zoe look up at me.

"Izzy"
"Yeah?" I said cautiously,
"I hope you and Joe get married because you are so lovely"
"Thank you and I hope so too but I me on let's go have a girls day out yeah?" I stated smiling.
Everyone nodded and we collected our things before walking to the lobby.

{Sorry it's a bit late I almost forgot i was uploading tonight and Thursday. I hope the chapters good and you enjoy it. It's half term and so far it's been good. )
Please like and comment and I'll see you Thursday.
-HoranSuggs