Chapter 26 - Premier

2Months Later

Izzy POV

Today me and Joe had been invited to a premier.

I was wearing a black dress with a low u shape cut at the front. It had two white stripes on the bottom part.
I was also wearing my white converse.

Joe was wearing a blue two piece suit with a burgundy tie. (The One he wore to the Joe and Caspar Hit The Road premier)

"You look amazing" Joe said taking my hand.
"You don't look to bad yourself" I said to Joe and hugged him.

Joe picked up his vlogging camera and pressed record.

"Right so me and Izzy are all dressed up for the premier. Doesn't Izzy look amazing!" He walked over to me and put his arm around my shoulders.
"Says you!" I said and took his camera from him and started showing the camera his outfit.
"Give us a twirl Joe" I said.
He spun around and nearly fell over.

We both started laughing and I had to sit down.

After the premier we were going down to Brighton to stay with Zoe Alfie and little Amy (there baby) so Alfie was coming here before and then we were driving down to Brighton.

I put joes vlogging camera into my handbag.

There was a knock at the door so Joe walked out to let Alfie in.

I walked upstairs to mine and joes room and collected our suitcase bringing it down to the hallway in which Joe and Alfie were stood talking in.

"Hey Alf" I said
"Izzy hey" Alfie said and gave me a hug!
"You both ready" I said cuddling into Joes arm as he put it around me.

Alfie nodded and opened the front door.

We all climbed into the car which was waiting for us outside our gates!

We were drove to the red carpet and actually onto the red carpet.

This was my first premier so I was quite nervous.

Alfie left the car first and we were told to wait a minute.
I started feeling anxious and Joe noticed and he put his hand on top of my hand.

"You will be fine I promise!" He kissed my forehead and we were told to go.

Joe got out first and helped me out the car holding my hand.

Automatically lots of people started shouting my name asking for photos.
Normally I would start feeling more anxious but for some reason I started feeling more calm.

Me and Joe walked towards some people screaming us and took photos before being led to have photos taken for like news papers and just in general.

Me and Joe took photos together and separately before being told to go inside and get our seats.

Joe pulled his vlogging camera out of my bag and started vlogging!

"Right were inside now and we've been given snacks" he turned the camera around showing the snacks!
"Alfie was sat next to me but I think he went to switch the flavour of his chocolate but Izzy is also here of course!" I smiled at camera.
"And after the film me and izzy are driving back to Brighton! Who's driving?" He asked me.
"Well we're taking my big car!"
"You look tired" Joe said and lifted my chin.
"A little bit!"
"I'm driving then!"
I kissed his cheek before he continued to talk to the camera.

Alfie came back not long after Joe put his camera away with three chocolate bars!

"Why do you have three?" Joe asked him.
"So basically I was walking around for the one Izzy has and this man who was stood at the door came over and asked me if I was okay! I told him that I was allergic to nuts so he apologised and took me off to a room where they had food and he gave me three different flavours"
I shook my head and laughed at Alfie.

Pretty soon the cast came and did some talking and then the film was played and I have no idea what happened as I fell asleep at 1/3 of the way through.

I have no idea why but I've been feeling really worn out recently.

After the film Alfie hadn't eaten all of his chocolate so it went into my bag along with joes snacks as he didn't eat all of them and I put in my chocolate as I only had a little bit.

As we were walking out we walked past one of the cast members.

"Did you enjoy the film?" She asked me. 
"I'm so sorry it wasn't because of the film what I saw was amazing but I fell asleep I've just not had much energy recently but I will go home and watch it throughout and get back to you!"
"Tweet me!" She said and hugged me before walking off!

I caught up with the boys and got into a car which dropped us of at the house.
Me and joe ran in to change and Alfie took out our things for us before we all climbed into the car! I had a big fluffy blanket over me in the passenger seat and Alfie had one in the back with him.

I'm pretty sure I was asleep the moment we left our road!

********

"Izzy were at Zoe's!" I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I opened my eyes and saw Joe stood to my left with the door open.
I huffed and closed my eyes.

I felt Joe pick me up and close the door behind him.
I heard the car lock and doors being opened and mumbled talks. Then I felt being placed on a comfy bed and I feel asleep!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter one just wrote the final chapter and I love how it ends! I may to a sequel but I'm also writing another book which will come out after this one called 'life at university (Joe Sugg) '
And i looove how it's gone so far!

Anyway please like and comment.
-HoranSuggs.