Chapter 10 - Slice Sussex

Izzy POV:

"Izzy Joe wake up we're going for breakfast"
"Mmmmmm" I said and turned over.
"Izzy your lay on Joe" Alfie said
"No I'm not" I said and turned over the other way.
"We're going to get food without you then" Joe said. I grabbed hold of joes hair.
"Now you don't want to do that do you?" I said As I opened my eyes and looked at Joe.
"Sorry okay we won't" I smiled and sat up
I looked at Zoe and Alfie who were smiling.
"We will leave you two to get ready"  the both smiled at Joe before leaving.
Joe got out of bed and I realised he was topless. He looked at me and awkwardly raised his eyebrows before picking up his clothes and leaving to the bathroom.
I got changed into a white jumper and a pair of light blue jeans and my white nikes.{picture above}

I grabbed my vlogging camera and started vlogging.

"Good morning guys it's day two in the Zalfie household it currently 10:47 and Zoe and Alfie came in and woke me and Joe up, if your wondering why I'm sharing a room with Joe it's because they only have the one spare bed currently, but anyway we're going for breakfast and I've just gotten ready here's my outfit I'll put where it's all from on the screen and links in the description If I can find it all, but yeah I need to go find everyone," I walked out of the door and walked into Joe.
"Geeze Izzy" Joe said putting his hands on my shoulders.
I was still vlogging.
"Oh my god Joe" I said as I had just had a heart attack. "You scared the living day lights out of me"
"Good" he said and walked past me.
"MORNING" I shouted at him. Before waking downstairs to greet Zoe and Alfie.
"Morning sleepy head"
"It's early how are you awake Alfie"
He shrugged hi shoulders.
"So Zoe where are we going for breakfast?" I asked and out my arm around Zoe's shoulder being taller than her it looked quite funny on camera.
"Slice Sussex"
"We will see you there"
I ended the clip and put my phone in my bag and turned to look at Zoe and Alfie. They were stood with raised eyebrows.
"What?" I asked
"Izzy we know...."
"COME ON EVERYBODY LETS GO". Joe shouted coming in the room vlogging.
"Wait Zoe Alfie what were you saying"
"Izzy we know that..."Zoe started.
"Your going to love the food come on let's go" Joe said linking arms with me pulling me away.

What did Zoe and Alfie want to tell me?

*******
Zoe POV

I so wanted to tell Izzy that we know she likes Joe and that he likes her it pains me that they both like each other yet they don't know.

We were in slice Sussex now, poppy and seaun had joined us. I grabbed my camera to take a quick clip of all the food. Joe Alfie and seaun had gone to get drinks and poppy had gone to the toilet.

"Izzy I need to tell you something well ask you something really just to be sure" I said putting my camera back in my bag.
"Go ahead"
"Do you like Joe?"
"Yeah of course I live with him Zoe!"
"No not as in a friend Izzy?"
"I..I don't think so"
"You don't want to because he's my brother?" I asked, Izzys slightly nodded her head.
"Your scared arnt you"
"Firstly he's your brother, secondly YouTube is a powerful place, thirdly he doesn't like me and I'm not even sure Zoe it's all confusing"
"Izzy your over thinking things i think your perfect for Joe"
"Yeah okay but he doesn't like me he and Alfie were talking about some girl yesterday and he wouldn't tell me who"
"Because it's you"
"Sure Zoe I'll let you believe that"

Joe POV

I looked back over to the table. Izzy had her head in her hands and Zoe was sat there confused. Izzy looked really good today.
Omg Joe stop.
But she does.
I mentally hit myself. I collected two of the drinks as we walked back over to the table. I took my seat next to Izzy and gave her, her drink.
She smiled at me shyly.
What had the talked about.
"Alf come with me a minute" Zoe said standing up. Leaving me and Alfie alone.
Seaun had gone into the shop next door to grab some cupcakes.

It was all really quiet like awkward quiet and I didn't like it.
"Why are we quiet?" Izzy asked me.
Because I really like you and I don't want to show it.
"I'm not sure but I can tell you one thing"
Izzy turned to look at me.
"Yeah what's that"
"You look really good today"
"Thank you Joseph you don't look to bad yourself" I smiled it was no longer awkward but why did I say that.
Seaun came back and sat down along with poppy and the started talking to Izzy. I grabbed my phone and text Zoe.

To: Zoella902310:
Hey Zoe is it the Brighton Christmas light switch on tomorrow? 🤔

To: BrosephJoeseph:
Yes why?

To:Zoella902310
I'm going to take Izzy! 😬

To:BrosephJoespeh:
YESSSSS!!! Good luck broseph. Xx

I put my phone back in my pocket and Zoe and Alfie came back in. Zoe smiled at me and nodded.

Izzy POV

After breakfast/lunch we all went shopping before I went back to the house to edit the vlog from yesterday.
I got in and I was alone. It felt scary it was first time I was properly alone since moving to England. I grabbed my laptop from the room before bringing it downstairs and sitting in the cost room editing .
About 2 hours later I was done and finished. Everyone was still out.

And I couldn't stop thinking about what Zoe had said to me,

(Guys I found out that slice Sussex is actually permanently closed. 😞.  On a brighter note Zoe's new beauty range comes out soon 🎉🎉 and it's not peanut scented. Please like and comment, and I hope you enjoyed the chapter)
-HoranSuggs