Chapter 23 - House Party

Joe POV

(SORRY FOR THE SKIPPING)

Today was the day of the move!

In the end we decided on buying the house, it has everything we needed and extras.
Everything was in boxes and we were just waiting on Izzys dad to come with a van to collect boxes.

"Hello everyone so today is moving day everything apart from a couple things in the kitchen are packed"
At this point Izzy ran up behind me and jumped on my back!
"Hello you!" She said and smiled at me
I turned to look at her and I smiled!
"Hello"
"My dad text me saying he is ten minutes away and to get all boxes up here ready"
"Okay let's go do that then I'll catch up with you guys soon!" I said and turned the camera off.

I turned my head back to Izzy!
"I love you" I said and smiled.
"I love you too" she replied and smiled back!

Izzy then jumped off my back and ran downstairs.
I laughed.
"IZZY HAVE YOU STARTED YOUR VLOG"
"YEAH I DID IT AGES AGO UNLIKE SOME!"

I walked downstairs and into what was Caspars room. There was still a box of Caspars things in here that he hadn't picked up yet. So I took that upstairs and set it on the old table before walking to the kitchen area and started packing away food that was in the fridge!

Izzy POV

I picked up the last box and carried it out to the van. Me and Joe were going to the house in my car and my dad following in the van.

"That's the last one dad" I said as places it in the van.
"Alright I'll follow you and Joe"

I got into the driver seat and me and Joe drove to the new house.

*********

Joe POV

I was stood in the new living room of the house. All the boxes were in the correct rooms and me and izzy were left to unpack.

Izzy's dad had gone back to work and my dad was coming down to help us buy furniture.

"so guys guess where i am...... I am in mine and Izzys new living room"
"I am in love with this house" Izzy said running up behind me and rested her head on my shoulder.
"Are you doing a house tour?"
"No I'm going to do an office tour once it's all done!"
"So can I do a house tour?"
"Yeah of course"
"Expect that on my channel very soon!"
"Can you help me unpack the kitchen please?"
"Yeah can I bring the vlog!"
Izzy nodded before running off.
"This house is so big you can run in it!" Izzy shouted.
I walked to the kitchen and placed my camera on one of the worktops and started the clip so I could make it faster.
We started unpacking the boxes putting away all the new kitchen appliances Izzy had brought.

**** 2 Weeks Later ****

Izzy POV

Today we were having our house warming party! We had got a chef over to cook for us and a bar tender to make cocktails and drinks for everyone?
The house had been made party ready and since we had two living rooms one had been turned into a chill room and the other was for the party people with music!

Joe was already dressed in jeans and a shirt. I was wearing a white halter kneck cropped top with a pair of black denim high waisted jeans.

But I was sat at my dressing table in our room straightening my hair!

We had Zoe and Alfie staying over as they live a while away.

"Izzy, Tanya and Jim are here" Joe shouted upstairs.

I quickly finished the last bit of hair and put my white nikes on.

I quickly locked all the doors upstairs as I didn't want people going in them. I left the bathroom one unlocked but locked my office and the spare bedroom and left the two spare bedrooms on the top floor unlocked as one of them was for Zoe and Alfie and the other was just incase any one needs a lie down or something.

I walked downstairs to find Joe with Jim and Tanya sat around the table in the kitchen.

"Izzy you look beautiful!" Tanya said as I walked through the door.
"Oh thank you Tan but your hair looks amazing,"

Pretty soon lots of people arrived and the house was filling up. Lots of people had brought flowers and gifts for us which was so un-necessary.

I was currently sat in the chill room with Zoe Tanya Louise Gabbie Niomi Anna and Lucy and Lydia and some of my high school friends who live in London. And we were all talking about relationships and just having a good old chit chat.
"I'm gonna go check on the boys for a second I'll be back soon" The girls all nodded before continuing the conversation.
I walked out into the hallway and into the kitchen where all the boys where!

"You alright in here lads" I said
"Yeah just chatting" Jack Maynard said.
"Where's Joe?" I asked once getting a bottle of water out of an ice bucket.
"He went upstairs to freshen up"
"Okay well enjoy yourselves" I said and left the kitchen.
I placed the bottle of water on the side table in the hallway before walking upstairs.

I knocked on the bedroom door.
"Joe?" I said in between knocking.
"I'm in our bathroom" he replied.
I opened the door and found joes shirt folded on the bed.
"Joe why is your shirt on the bed" I asked and picked up his top,
"Caspar knocked his drink over and it went on my top so I came up to change and have a quick shower." I felt Joe wrap his arms around me and started kissing my neck.
"Joe we have guests downstairs"
"Our door has a lock on it" Joe said taking my hand whilst walking to the door and locking it.

I'm so sorry I forgot to post last week and this week so again I'm going to post two this week! I'm also changing my upload day to a Sunday because of #SuggSunday and as this is a Joe Sugg fanfic I thought I should.

Please like and comment!
-HoranSuggs