Chapter 14 - Plane

A WEEK LATER

Izzy POV

I sat on the plane ready to go to Dubi.I was sat in between Joe and Caspar. Zoe walked over whilst vlogging.
"And here we have the troublesome threesome but not in the rude way"
"Zoe help me please" I said praying. Caspar put his arm around me pulling my towards him.  I scrunched my face up at the camera.
Zoe finished recording and started talking to Joe.
"You know everyone ships us" Caspar said.
"Yeah I know"
"What you two talking about" Joe asked holding my hand.
"How that everyone ships me and Caspar"
"Yeah well your mine so"
"Yeah but the viewers don't know that"
"Not yet"
I Rested my head on joes shoulder and put my legs on Caspars lap.
"Are you comfy?" Caspar asked
"Yes I am actually thank you"
"Oh well I would rather you weren't"
"What a shame because that's not happening"
Joe started laughing and Caspar playfully punched him.
"Stop fighting over me I know I'm amazing and all but come on seriously"
They both looked at me with raised eyebrows
"Whatt I'm just being Honest"

The plane flight when pretty good.
Caspar fell asleep for the first half and Joe the second half.
I was watching pretty little liars through the plane. Having the breaks between each episode.

Once we had landed I heard louise and Zoe panicking that they didn't have makeup on and they were about to go in public but I just sat their laughing whilst i was swapping my fluffy socks for my ankle socks and converse.

I grabbed my headphones and put them in my rucksack before standing up and following Caspar of the plane and into the airport. Where there were lots of viewers screaming and being help away by security guards.
I heard some girls chant cazzy which then turned into everyone chanting cazzy. I looked at Caspar then laughed. Joe came up next to me and smiled before starting to walk.

FAN POV (it's something different)

We had been waiting at the airport for now 3 hours just waiting for the Youtubers to arrive. When we first got her there were two other people now there is about 200 other people.
I looked down at my phone. Joe had tweeted ages ago that they were about to board the plane. They should land very soon.
20 minutes more of waiting and I looked over at the plane landings and the plane had landed.
I got my phone out and started recording I could screenshot and get photos later.

First to come through the doors were Zoe louise and Alfie. Everyone started screaming. The walked around the viewers and I got a photo with Zoe on my best friends phone as I'm recording.
Next came Tanya Jim Marcus and niomi. I got photos with Marcus and Tanya on my friends phone.
Lots of other people came of the plane.
But then Caspar and izzy came out of the doors and waved at people. The girls stood behind me started chanting cazzy which then lead to everyone but me chanting cazzy. I was more of a Jozzy girl myself.
Joe came through the door and he looked quite annoyed. He walked over to izzy. And stood by here for a second before taking her bag and walking away. Izzy followed him after waving goodbye to everyone.
I looked at my best friend who was crying. Because Caspar was stood next to the girl next to her takin a selfie. He took a photo with my friend then came to me.
"You weren't shouting cazzy"
"That's because I'm scared that you will all get annoyed for us invading your privacy by shipping you and izzy together it must get annoying"
"Me and izzy are good friends and that all we will ever be"
we took a photo and he smiled before walking off.

Izzy POV

"Joe why did you walk off?" I asked quietly once sat in the van. As the two smallest other than Tanya and Zoe. We were chucked in the back.
"No reason we were just behind everyone and I didn't want to get told off"
"Oh okay I'm going to vlog now okay"
"Yeah"

I pulled my vlogging camera out my bag starting to vlog,

"Welcome to vlogmas day 9" I said in a high pitched voice.
"We're off the plane now and we are all in the van on the way to the hotel I'm quite excited I've never been to Dubi so in excited I'll catch up with you guys in a bit"

There were about 3 other people vlogging

"We need to talk" Joe said
"About what?" I said starting to get worried
"I'll tell you later" Joe said smiling.
"Okay" I smiled back,

We arrived at the hotel and went straight up to our rooms.

I sat down on the bed and Joe came and sat down next to me.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him.
"Some fans have gathered that were together."
"Oh"
"So if you want we can tell them"
"Do we have a meet up together"
"Me you and Caspar do yeah"
"Okay let's tell them in our vlogs today"
"Are you sure"
"Yea I'm going to tell mine now"
"Okay"

I stood up taking my vlogging camera out of my backpack and pressed record.

"Hello everyone so we're in our hotel room and before I show you I think I should tell you who I'm sharing with"
I sat down on my bed not showing them Joe yet. I rested my head on joes shoulder and turned the camera to Joe.

"I'm sharing with Joe and this is because, Joe you tell them"
"It's because I'm Izzys boyfriend"

{THEY HAVE TOLD THEM. I'm so sorry I forgot upload yesterday, I was very busy with homework and stuff. I hope this chapter is okay and is up to your standards. }
Please like and comment.
-HoranSuggs xx