Chapte 29 - Baking & Stephan

Joe POV

I grabbed the shopping bags and mine and Izzys Starbucks. Before shutting the car door with my foot and pressing the button on my key. I also pressed the button shutting the gate.
I walked up to the front door and unlocked it finding izzy in the living room on the floor tidying.

"Hey you careful!" I said placing the bags on the floor and the drinks on a side order running over to her.

"I'm fine!" Izzy Said and stood back up.
"Why are you on the floor?"
"Well my moms coming down isn't she so it needs to be tidy."
"I can do that sit down and put your feet up!"
"I'll go unpack the shopping and make the pudding"
"Alright but be careful" I walked back over to the front door locking it.
I grabbed the shopping and carried them and the Starbucks to the kitchen placing them on the island.

"Be careful please!" I said and kissed Izzy on the top of her head.
I left the kitchen and placed my Starbucks on a coaster on the coffee table. Before placing the cushions and throws on the sofa as Izzy likes them before tidying the coffee table.

On our coffee table we have millions of magazines that me and Izzy have featured in and also little coffee table books.

*******

Izzy POV

I had packed away all the shopping and tidied up the little kitchen mess. Before picking up my cook. Full of recipes that I collected between 14 and 16.

I selected a pudding that my cousin made at a family Easter gathering one year it was a truffle egg blondie.

{P.S this is an actual recipe so you can go ahead and use it if you want: oh and it's AMAZING}

You needed:
-225g of soft brown sugar.
-2 large eggs.
-1 tsp of vanilla extract.
-125g of unsalted butter melted.
-225g of self raising flour.
-75g of roughly chopped pecans. (Optional)
-100g of milk chocolate truffle eggs. (Or just chocolate eggs)

The first thing I did was pre heat he oven to gas Mark 4 or 160-180 Degrees.
I then whisked together the sugar eggs and vanilla untill it was light and fluffy.  
I than gradually added the butter continuing to wisk.
After, I gently folded in the flour and pecans.
Lastly I poured the mixture into a lined oven proof dish and added the chocolate eggs.
I then placed In the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes.

After tidying up the mess I made I went upstairs and took a shower before getting changed into some clean clothes before rushing down stairs to take the blondie out of the oven.

You can eat this warm and cold so I placed it in the fridge and I would warm it back up later after tea.

The house was tidy and Joe was taking a shower so I decided to sit down and flick through my phone.

From: Chase.
Hey sis, we've just landed in London. Mom wants to go get you and Joe some gifts before we come over so we will probably see you in an hour or so! X

I still felt really bad with the fact that the only people who knew I was pregnant were our YouTube friends. We were telling our parents tonight.

From: Graham.
Hey Izzy joes not answering his phone so I though I would text you instead. I should be there at around 4pm and work finishes at 1 today.

From: The PointlessDude.
Back to Alfie now. We're in London and Zoe has requested to go to get you and Joe some flowers and stuff so god knows how long we will be.

Chases text was sent an hour ago.
Graham's 10 minutes  ago.
And Alfie's 7 minutes  ago.

I looked around checking that everything was tidy.
Since we only had four spare bedrooms.
And we needed 6. My little sister was going to have to share a bed with my mom and one of my brothers would have to sleep on a blow up bed in my office. Or they can share a bed.

It was the first time I was seeing Jason since he beat Joe up and I will admit it Im scared, he may have had alcohol Concealing and all that but people don't change inside.

I replied to all the text instantly getting one back from chase.

From: Chase
We're outside the gate! X

Joe came down the stairs and looked at me!

"My moms here!" I said and walked over to him. He gave me a hug and kissed my head.

"Do I look pregnant?" I asked just for Joe to laugh.
"Joe seriously!"
"Only if they stare!"
I nodded and heard the buzzer ring!

"I'm opening the gate one sec!" I said and tuned back to Joe.
"Everything is going to be fine." He said and pressed the button opening the gate.
Moments later there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it coming face to face with my family.

Joe POV

I stood behind Izzy as she opened the door resting my arm just above hers.

"Izzy sweetheart" Izzys mom said giving her a big hug.
"Hey!" Izzy replied whilst hugging her.
They broke apart and Izzys mom looked at me.

"Joe it's good to see you again!" She said giving me a hug.

Next was Izzys little sister Jade. She may only be 9 but she was very cheerful.

Next was chase. He shook my hand before going and sitting down.

Last was Jason, I could tell izzy was nervous.
He gave her a hug before coming to face me.

"Hey Joe" he said holding his hand out.
"Jason." I said taking it and shaking it.
"Hey man I so sorry about before I was a dick."
All I could do was smile.

Me and Izzy went and sat down in the living room along with everyone.

"This is a lovely house you have Izzy and Joe"
"Thank you mom!"
"Are both of your names on the ownership"
"Yeah" I said and nodded.
I looked over a Jason who was staring at Izzys small bump.
The buzzer went off again and I went up and pressed it without thinking to ask who it was.
I leant on the archway between the living room as hallway waiting for the door to go.

Jade came running up to me.

"Joe can I have a drink please"
"Yeah sure" I said and started walking to the kitchen.
The door knocked.
"Babe!" I shouted.
"Yeah" Izzy replied.
"Thank you!" I replied and watched izzy walk towards the door. I tuned back around to run the cold water tap for jade.
I soon turned back around to see Izzy pushed up against the wall in the hallway with a man stood over her.
I placed jades drink on the table and ran over to Izzy.

"Man get off her" I saw Izzy trying to push him away.
"Get away!" He said and pushed me.
"Leave my girlfriend alone!" I said and he stepped back.
"Your what" he said looking between us.
Izzy ran over to me and I threw my arm around her.

"Stephan what are you doing here!"
"Jason told me he was coming down to see you so I had to didn't I!"
"Well I would like you to leave!"

"Stephen don't bother!" I heard Jason say. Everyone was now stood in the archway.
"What?" He asked confused but also angry.
"I said don't bother!"
"Why?"

I looked over at Jason and I immediately knew what he was about to say,

"She's pregnant"

So sorry for not uploading on Sunday but hey I met Caspar Lee yesterday and Oli White today!!
There are only 2 chapters left of this story so I'm going to post them all now!

-HoranSuggs