Chapter 17 - 7 Million

Izzy POV

Playlist seemed to go really quickly. We were all on the flight back and we only had 30 minutes left. I was excited to be back in London as it was only 13 days till Christmas. But In 10 me and Joe were off to South Africa.
And in 5 we me and Joe were going down to Zoe's then down to Wiltshire to have a early Christmas with Graham.

Joe was asleep with his head on my shoulder and me and Caspar were watching the one direction film this is us.
"Caspar" I said taking out my phone earphone.
"Yeah?" He seemed concerned.
"When are you going to South Africa?"
"Tomorrow"
"So I can't even spend time with you before you go away!"
"Why would you want to"
"Caspar we have been friends and neighbours for ages"
"I just thought"
"Just because I'm dating Joe it doesn't mean i won't want to spend time with you I will always want to"
"This is why we're friends" Caspar pulled out his phone. and we took a selfie.

We landed pretty soon and we all collected our bags saying a few goodbyes before me Joe and Caspar got into a uber and drove back to the flat.

Once in the flat Caspar went downstairs to get unpacked then pack agin. Joe went to have a shower.

I decided that i was going to do a live stream. I quickly tweeted.

@IzzyJones: Going to do a quick livestream in 5 minutes. watch this space for the link.

I grabbed my laptop and set it down on Caspar's desk and turned it on. I quickly put my hair into a high ponytail and grabbed a bottle of water and sat down at Caspar's desk.
I logged onto my laptop and onto twitter and younow.

I tweeted the link and started the live stream. immediately i had about 200 people watching me.

"Hey guys" I said an waved I started reading through the comments.
"I want you guys to tweet me some questions using the hashtag #IzzysYouNow and I will answer them for you guys"
I also tweeted the # and clicked on it reading through the questions.

How long have you and Joe been dating?
How do you know Joe and Caspar?
Is it true you have known Caspar since you were really little?
Where are Joe and Caspar?

After a while Caspar came up and pulled up a chair and answered some questions with me.

"Izzy, Carys want to know will you be going to Wiltshire with Joe?"
"Yes me and Joe are going down to Zoe's in 5 days and then going down to Wiltshire and then me an Joe are going to South Africa"
"You speaking about me" I spun my chair around and saw Joe stood at the top of the stairs in a pair of joggers, he was topless aswell.
"Yeah I'm doing a live stream"
"Oh can I sit down"
I stood up and let Joe sit on the seat and I sat back down on his lap.

**********

"BYE CASPY WE WILL MISS YOU"
Me and Joe were sat on the sofa watching The Polar Express.
Caspar was leaving for South Africa now,
He gave us both hugs before walking outside. We told him we would see him in 6 days as our moms live next door to each other.
The front door slammed and I cuddled back into Joe.
"Izzy"
"Yeah"
"Umm if I were you I would check you YouTube"
"Why?"
"Oh and vlog it aswell"
Joe got out his camera and started vlogging. I picked mine up and pressed record.

"So Caspar has left for South Africa and Joe has just told me to check my YouTube so yeah that's what I'm going to do"
I gave the camera to Joe and picked my laptop up. I pressed on YouTube and my channel came up.
"OH.....MY....GOSH NO WAY"
"Tell the vlogs"
"I've just hit 7 Millions subscribers" I started jumping on the sofa. After a while Joe finished recording and grabbed my legs causing me to fall into him.

"I'm so proud of you" he said causing me to smile. The next thing i knew was Joe was kissing me. I began kissing him back. My hands fled to joes jacket immediately removing it. Joe did the same to me removing my jacket. My hands slowly reached under his top feeling his abs. That was next to come off.
Me and Joe were not sat on the sofa, Joe was half naked when the door opened and someone coughed.

We broke apart and I turned to look at the door.

There stood my 28 year old brother Jason.

Joe quickly grabbed his top putting it back on followed by his jacket.

"So your Joe" was the first thing he said. He held his had out to shake joes hand. Joe took it only for Jason to pull him toward him.
"Don't be a dick to my sister or you will never be able to see again"
"Jason leave him alone" I said and slapped Jason's arm. He immediately let go of Joe and turned to me.

"Sister give me a hug" he said holding his arms out.
"I don't think so" I said and I cuddled into Joe he automatically wrapped his arms around me protecting me from my drunk brother.
"How did you get in"
"Your front door was open and Caspar had left the apartment door unlocked."
"Why are you here"
"To talk to Joe"

His face turned to Joe.

"Fucked my sister yet?" He asked arrogantly.
"Jason" I shout/Screamed
"What don't want your good girl reputation to be blown"
"Was that what I interrupted your little fuck session"
"Jason your drunk your not the nice Jason anymore"
"What are you going to do , push me out onto the street"
"Jason just leave please"
"I'm sorry but I can't do that"

(Hey sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I've been super busy this week I had lots of GCSE stuff and I had to pack for London and then I left on Thursday and got back yesterday and been super tired so I'm sorry I haven't uploaded,
But Jaspar are moving into their own apartments 😭.
But it will work for this story so it's cool. 😏👍🏼.)
Please like and comment and I will hopefully see you Wednesday. 😘
-HoranSuggs