4

Emily's Pov:

"You have got to be kidding me?" I groaned closing my eyes shaking my head.

"Your Emily Prentiss?" He asked raising an eyebrow, looking at me up and down making me feel self conscious. 

"And your Aaron Hotchner." I stated, he stood up out of his chair now being able to remember why he looked so familiar to me earlier.

"I can't believe I didn't remember you." He said.

"I can't believe I didn't remember that glare. That evil glare. You always gave me that glare." I said thinking back to when he worked with my mother.

"Evil glare?" He asked
"It's not my fault you were a troubled teen."

I didn't respond not being able too. The room suddenly became hot.

"What are you doing here anyways? Jack's not here."

"Haha. Funny. Your a funny man, did you know that?" I asked sarcastically, regretting the long sleeved blue sweater I chose to wear.

He crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk.

"I got transferred here." I said meeting his eyes.

"No you didn't."

"Yes I did."

"I think I would've remembered signing your papers, and I don't so there's no way."

"Well then think harder because somebody had to have signed them. Why else would I be here? For fun?"

He looked at me turning his head with a rude face.

"You know you have no right talking to me like that."

My mouth basically fell to the ground.

"Me? I'm the problem? You're the one who called me a kidnapper! I helped out a kid who had no one near him and was bleeding both from his knee and head. So fine, sue me why don't you?"

He stayed silent, and walked towards the door.

I actually thought for a moment he was going to leave, but he didn't. He shut the door that I had left open, and shut the shades of the see through glass where the people who were watching me earlier were still watching me.

When they saw Aaron shutting the shades they all shared confused looks, even Derek was with them.

"May I ask what your doing exactly?" I asked giving him a confused look.

"I didn't sign any papers for someone to he transferred here." He stated

"Someone had to of because I'm here!"

"Yeah, I see that."

"I didn't take your son." I stated, reading his face.

"I didn't say anything that time."

"But you're still thinking it."

"Of course I'm still thinking it, what am I supposed to just believe you?"

"Yeah, that's how it works really."

"I don't trust people I just met."

"We didn't just meet."

"Technically we did.

"Well fine. THen maybe you should start trusting people. Because the more people you trust the more they will be there for you."

"What are you? A fortune cookie?"

My face fell and I glared at him.

"Seriously. You could be a comedian with all of these hilarious jokes." I said with a straight face.