14

Emily's Pov:

We walked into the police station, me being as impatient then ever during he car ride there with Aaron. He talked about approaches we were gonna use, and what to say, which to me the things he said made no absolute sense. I mean it did, but, it also didn't.

"Thank god your finally here. The Young's are in separate interrogation rooms which wasn't easy. Also I do have to say Sheriff Young isn't too excited about this." Morgan said coming up to us with Reid.

"He's yelling and pounding on the glass about it." Reid said.

"Yeah, no anger issues there or anything." I said sarcastically.

"What about Alexis?" Hotch asked looking around.

"Oh she's with JJ right now, she's pretty freaked out and confused about all of this so far." Morgan responded.

"Has she said anything about the abuse or Cara talking to her about it at least?" I asked turning my head looking over at the office where they were apparently in.

"She hasn't spoken much, besides asking about Cara, and now she's claiming she wants to go see Alyssa. Which will probably be doable. Right?" Reid said.

"Right. We'll see what we can do about that, but for now we have to focus on the parents and this. We can't at all rely on Alexis to be our only lead on this. There's more things we're just missing it and our goal is to figure them all out. Come on with me Prentiss." Hotch said and I nodded following him into the hallway and he paused before entering the room turning to me.

I looked confused and he inhaled a deep breath before clearing his throat and looking up meeting my eyes. I felt a little uncomfortable by how close I was to him and tried to take a causal step back. Or was it because I was getting a little....too comfortable? No. Definitely not that. We hated each other. Right?

Right. Of course we did. He hated me for spending time with Jack just like I hated him for hating me for liking something-oh my gosh I'm confusing even myself now. Great.

"I need you to not let your feelings get in the way. Alright?" I nodded.

"I know that. I've done interrogations surprisingly before Aaron."

"No, of course I know that. It's just that I can tell by the way your acting that they are already beginning to get in the way Prentiss."

"Do you guys usually profile one another around here?" I asked already knowing the answer considering Garcia has repeated it to me multiple times.

"No but I'm just saying-"

"I can handle it." I said cutting him off and he nodded again turning back around. He opened the door and there was a loud pounding in the glass.

"How long has this been going on?" Hotch asked turning to one of the officers watching.

"Since the other agents put him in there. We tried calming him but he won't listen."

"Great." I said as Hotch opened the actual door to the loud yelling room now.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW!" He yelled.

"Sit down and shut up!" Hotch yelled over him making him turn to us and stop yelling. He looked at the both of us and noticed our glares, slowly sitting down.

"Agents what's going on? Why is my wife and I here?!"

"We'll get to that." Hotch said sternly.