12

Emily's Pov:

I looked over at Aaron surprised that he was able to talk down the Sheriff from stepping in to this case. He wasn't necessarily a sweetheart to me, but to other people, especially a parent with a missing child, he was good.

After he held the door open for me I smiled slightly and thanked him, getting into the car with him.

It was a silent car ride, but the kind of comforting silence-not the uncomfortable awkward silence that is usually what happens between us. Maybe he was starting to warm up to me.

We walked up to the front door of the address Garcia sent us and Aaron knocked on the door loudly.

There were two cars in the driveway, I shared a slow look with him and he knocked on the door again.

But there was still no response, but there was a loud crashing noise from inside. I shared a look with him and he nodded as I drew my gun slowly and he did too. He counted to three quietly before kicking open the door.

When we were inside it was more silent, the living room was empty and looked perfectly fine.

He went into the kitchen and gestured me to go up the stairs. I slowly went up them, and walked down the hallway looking through the bedroom first that must be the parents.

It was clear, so I scanned the other room that now must be Alyssa's do to the bright red wallpaper, and posters hanging up along with photos.

I recognized her from the photo on Alexis's phone and saw some photos of her and Cara hanging up. I wondered if her parents knew about them.

If Cara was too scared to tell her own parents, would she have told Alyssa not to tell her parents either? Or were Alyssa's parents more understanding?

My thoughts got cut off by another crash coming from the one room I didn't check yet.

The bathroom.

Confused, and alerted I quickly tensed back up and walked down the other side of the hallway quickly trying to turn the doorknob but it was locked.

I took a small step back and kicked it roughly and saw blood on the counter and floor, I turned my head confused and saw Alyssa on the floor near the tub.

Multiple bottles of different pills were lined up on the tub neatly, and there was knife that cut her wrists and left them covered in blood sloppily.

My eyes widened and I dropped my gun to my side putting it back into my holster before calling for Hotch.

I ran over to her and looked around grabbing towels from the cabinet under the sink. I also grabbed hair ties and put the towel around her wrist applying pressure as I wrapped the tie around her arm.

I did the same with the other and heard him behind me, his breath short and as surprised as I was a couple seconds ago.

"Call 911 quickly." I said sternly, he nodded and grabbed his phone dialing the number. I cupped her cheek as she was still slightly conscious.

"Alyssa? Alyssa you have to stay with me. Okay?" I asked quietly as her eyes opened a little but she shook her head.

"I can't." She said through a weak voice. Hotch came back into the room and sat next to me sharing another look with me.

"Alyssa please stay with me." I repeated but this time she didn't respond or move. She had a weak pulse but she was definitely passed out right now.

"Oh god." He whispered shaking his head. I felt tears in the corners of both my eyes and tried my best to fight them back as I tried shaking her awake.

She's only a teenager.

A kid.

Why on earth would she do this? When there's a chance that her girlfriend could still be alive, why would she try to take her own life?

"Alyssa." Hotch said this time as he tried waking her up but it was obvious that there wasn't a point in trying anymore.

The only thing we could do was hope that she was going to be okay, and that the paramedics would arrive soon enough to save her.
|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

(A/N) sorry that I haven't been very active this summer I've had summer school and band camp and my schedule has been crazy, and probably going to get crazier this year with it being my freshmen year and all. I'll try my best to update my stories but I hope you all can understand that I won't have as much open and free time. Thank you!😘