18

Emily's Pov:

We walked out of the Parson's house, and I shook my head and stopping in front of the perfect light blue house with rose bushes outside of it. Hotch followed me and stopped in front of me looking at me with a confused expression painted across his face at me.

"Just like everybody else, they know nothing." I said stressed. I tried not to show it though, especially not around him knowing he would just critique me about it. Or make it a reason not to be a valuable member on the team.

"That's because Alexis is smart and knew not to tell too many people about her plan. She probably didn't tell anyone."

"So what? She's a teenage girl she couldn't have gone that far."

"I don't know where else to look either, There's an Amber Alert out, the whole team is out looking along with the police officers-"

"That's it." I said cutting him off quickly everything hitting me all at once.

"What's it?" He asked.

"We're so focused on finding Alexis, that we're missing the bigger picture here." I said quickly pulling out my phone and finding the picture Alexis showed me before.

"What's the bigger picture?"

"Well obviously if she is in on her sisters disappearance she would have had to be planning it out. Meaning she has it planned to the tiniest detail. We aren't going to find her, but I know exactly who we're going to find."

"Who?" He asked still not catching on. I thought back to when I was at the house, and Alexis's body language. I was so focused on feeling guilty for her that I didn't see the signs.

"Alexis told me her sisters biggest and deepest dark secret. Why would she do that?" I asked turning my head. He turned his and thought about it deeply for a couple minutes.

"To lead you off. She didn't want you to know it was her so she was slowly attempting to blame her parents for it?"

"That, and she was secretly giving me hints without noticing it. She may have planned everything out but she's still a teen who messes up."

"Emily get to the point."

"I am. I think I know who is working with Alexis." I said making him stare at me, his eyes sinking deep into me.

"Well? Are you going to tell me or keep making me wait in suspense for every sentence you say?" He asked clear agitation in his deepened voice.

"Think about it who did she try to hide from us, but then obviously gave it away in a heart to heart conversation with me?" I asked

"Oh." He said quietly and I watched his eyes light up.
"Oh!" He said again now getting it. I nodded and he quickly pulled out his phone.

"You drive I'll get Garcia on the line." He said tossing me the car keys, I caught them and got to the driver's seat. He got in next to me and put the phone on speaker as the engine roared.

"Penelope Garcia at your service how may I assist you?" She asked formally, sarcasm in her voice.

"Garcia we need you to look into Alyssa for us."

"Alyssa? As in the girl that's in the hospital Alyssa?"

"Mmhm." I said as I stopped at the red light.

"Alright, hang on I-oh my gosh."

"What is it?" Hotch asked.

"Apparently she's missing from the hospital."

"What?" Hotch and I asked in unison glancing over at one another. I raised my eyebrows and he did the same before I turned back to the road starting the car again.

"Sirens?" I asked.

"Yup." He said turning them on, I stepped on the gas and sped to the hospital as quickly as I could get there.