Chapter 1

Four Years Later

Siera stood inside the Leaky Cauldron waiting patiently on a crate outside while Hermione said her final goodbyes to her parents. Hermione and Siera were going to meet Harry, Ron, and Ron's family in Diagon Alley and stay the last two days before term started.

Hermione finally pulled herself away from her parent's tearful clutches and sent Siera an exasperated look.

Siera smiled sympathetically and waved to Hermione's parents as they walked down the sidewalk towards Diagon alley.

Hermione chattered on about how much fun she'd had at this camping trip with her parents. Then asked Siera what she'd done.

"I lazed around home with my mum. Spent most of it studying and practicing. Like usual." Siera said. Which was a lie. Her mum had been worse than usual that break. Bitter, hateful, sometimes so depressed it broke Siera's heart. Siera had considered not leaving for school. But deicded she couldn't afford it.

Hermione nodded and smiled. "What all did you learn in your third year? Was it harder than second?"

"A bit more difficult and challenging. But nothing you won't be able to do Hermione." Siera patted Hermione's back and smiled playfully. "You're a genius afterall."

"Oi!"

Siera turned around to see her two best friends, Fred and George Weasley, running up to them. They look excited. That was never good.

"Well if it isn't the birthday girl!" Fred yelled, engulfing her in a bear hug.

"What?" She frowned. It wasn't her birthday.

"What are you doing hanging out with a third year?" George also yelled, hooking his arm around her neck and pulling her against his side.

"Third years are so below you because-"

"you're a fifth year-"

 "just-"

"like-"

"us!" They did their twin thingy that sort of freaked Siera out sometimes, but she also found extremely awesome.

Siera glared at them, "They aren't below us. Just younger. Besides Hermione is way more mature then both of you put together."

"Aww that isn't something to say to the blokes who're going to get you a present." George crooned.

"No...No...NO! Not again. Uh-uh. You guy promised no more presents. Remember last time?" It involved a very angry clown and an owl with a singed wing.

"Yes." They said together.

"Then you know why I don't trust you to buy me presents. It's not even my birthday!"

They looked at each other. "Told you we'd have to do it Fred."

"Do what?" Siera asked suspiciously.

"Force you to come with us." Fred said.

"Force me?"

"Yep." They said together and leaned down. They were both taller than Siera and stronger. They easily had her in their arms. Fred grabbed her legs and George wrapped his arms around her chest and arms.

"Ah! Let me down! Hermoine! Hermoine help me!"

"Sorry Siera I can't."

"What do you mean you can't?" Siera tried without any luck to wriggle free.

"I'm going to go catch Ron and Harry." Fred said and let go of her legs. Before she'd even touched the ground though George had her thrown over his shoulder. They continued walking. Hermione talked with George while Siera beat on his back with her fists.