Chapter 3

"Come on boys we're going to be late!" Siera watched as Ginny and her mum took turns pounding on the door and yelling at the boys, who ignored everything they said.

Where was Hermione? She would've been able to convince Harry or Ron to open the door.

Siera sighed and hopped off the rail she was perched on. It was up to her, she'd have to bully them. The door wasn't locked, the Weasley girls were just being polite for some reason. Most likely for Harry's sake. 

 "Pardon me," Siera whispered to them, smiling at Mrs. Weasley sweetly.

She opened the door none too gently and walked into their room with her arms crossed, taking in the scene. Fred and George were packing their bags only half-dressed. Harry sat on his bed rubbing at his eyes and yawning. Ron was snoring loudly on another bed.

"Are you all deaf?!" 

Fred and George jumped into the air, simultaneously cursing as they did so. 

"Bloody hell! Get out of here!" Ron yelled, pulling up the blanket to his chest.

"Don't be a baby. We've been waiting for ages! You all better be downstairs, ready to leave in five minutes or I'll come back in with a video camera. I'll send it in to the daily prophet, I bet they'd get a kick out of seeing you all in your nightgowns." She walked out, closing the door on their confused faces. 

From behind the door she heard the muffled voice of Ron, "what's a video camera?" 

Siera looked back at Ginny who was giggling and Mrs. Weasley who looked close to bursting into laughter herself. 

"We shouldn't coddle them, you know?" Siera told them nonchalantly, walking away with her head held high to the sound of Mrs. Weasley's merry laugh.

A while later the boys finally joined them downstairs. Ron shot her a petulant glare.

"Wake up on the wrong side of the bed ickle Ronnikins?" Siera cooed.

Hermione, whose nose was buried in one of her textbooks, chuckled next to her. 

"You're an evil woman, Siera Black. Pure evil."

"Is it because you think I saw your knickers? Because I didn't. I just saw your face." Siera said.

"I. Don't. Care." He bit out.

"Ronald!" Hermione admonished, causing Ron's scowl to shift towards her.

"Stop arguing and get your bags to the car." Mrs. Weasley was standing at the top of the stairs looking down at them all.

"Okay, mum." The boys chorused, Ron included. Hermione and Siera shared an amused glance then began lugging their bags to the car. 

Once they made their way back inside to the dining area, Siera stretched her arms above her head and looked for Harry. She found him standing behind a pillar with Mr. Weasley. There was a look of confusion on Harry's face while Mr. Weasley looked anxious, and perhaps even scared.

Harry met her eyes and mouthed 'later'. Siera nodded, glad that he was willing to sate her curiosity. Or maybe it was nosiness? Oh well, Siera could care less if he thought she was nosy. If something was going on with her friend, something that scared the happy-go-lucky father of the Weasley clan, then Siera had to know about it.

Siera was pulled from her thoughts by Mrs. Weasley barging up to her, "Siera, dear, have you gotten everything you need? Make sure you don't forget any of your books!"

"I'm all set Mrs. Weasley, they're already in the car."

"Good, good." She took a deep breath before hurrying to the next errant child.