Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I own nothing of J.K. Rowling's. 

"Siera!"  Mrs. Weasley smiled widely and hugged Siera.

"Hi Mrs. Weasley. How have you been?" Siera relaxed into the older woman's loving arms for a few moments. She'd always loved Fred and George's mother, to the point she was sometimes irrationally jealous of her ginger friends.

"Well, I've been well. How about you? Why're you always so skinny when you come to see me? All you have to do is ask if you want to be fed."

Siera's smile turned slightly fake. "Oh I don't know, maybe I have a very fast metabolism." 

The truth was, her mother made very little money and wasn't able to afford a lot of food. Siera usually ate one meal a day, halfway through. She'd gotten used to it and didn't really like to eat a lot while at Hogwarts because when she got back home during summer she would be even more hungry because her stomach would be used to being fed regularly.

Siera's friends didn't exactly know she was poor. She had certain clothes she saved for being with them that looked middle class bought. At home she wore her ill-fitted tattered clothes.

"Well make sure you eat second servings during supper. This place's food isn't as good as mine but it'll fill you up."

Siera grinned. "Nobody's food is as good as your's Mrs. Weasley."

"Oh!" Mrs. Weasley blushed a little and hit her softly before glancing over her shoulder "Harry!" And she was off, hugging Harry and scolding him for breaking his glasses again.

Mrs. Weasley repaired them with a spell and then, with an arm around Harry, started asking him how his summer had gone.

Siera climbed the stairs to their rooms, looking for the one she'd be sharing with Ginny and Hermione.

She walked in to see the youngest Weasley, sitting down in front of the mirror with her hair knotted around a comb.

"Hi Ginny."

"Siera!"

Ginny bounced up and threw her arms around her. "Did you get your cat?"

"Yes and it's adorable." She took out the small kitten. Ginny looked into it's face and made cooing sounds for a while. Then she handed Georgy back and sat back in front of the mirror.

"What are you doing?" Siera asked, sitting on one of the beds and petting Georgy.

"Trying to braid my hair. I want to be able to do it without magic because the spell I use is making my hair turn pink."

Siera laughed and sat the kitten down. "Here let me show you."

She sat down behind Ginny and looked at her face in the mirror. Siera smiled and Ginny grinned back.

She started braiding Ginny's bright red hair. Soon they were talking about boys.

"Siera...?"

"Yes Ginny?"

"I was just wondering...out of all of my brother's who would you rather be with?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"You're really pretty and I think the reason my brother's aren't trying to, well snog you, is because they think you aren't interested in any of them. And if you are interested maybe you should go for it."

Siera looked at her face in the mirror. Dark brown hair, blue gray eyes, scrawny and pale. She'd never considered herself pretty.

 "I don't know, Ginny."