Chapter 13

"Oh George you know I'm kidding around." She turned and wrapped her arms around his neck in a soft hug.

The feeling was so sudden and intense that when it hit her she didn't know what to do.

It seemed all at once as if her body was on fire and submerged in ice cold water at the same time. Her stomach clenched and her skin tingled. She felt George's arms band around her, pulling until there was no space left between them.

They looked at each other and the moment seemed to hang above them forever.

And then, his lips slanted over hers.

***

She felt as if an electric shock had placed it's lips over hers. The shock traveled down her body, every nerve ending singing in pleasure.

His lips were warm and soft. Pressing against hers so gently she almost begged for more.

It was almost tender as very slowly they opened their mouths against each other. Then it got hotter, their breaths mingling and his tongue tracing her bottom lip so softly she barely felt it.

He nipped at her lip and a small moan escaped her throat. She clutched the back of his neck and drew his head down farther, deepening the kiss even more. She found herself lying back on his bed, him on top of her, leaving no space between them.

Her hands roamed over his back and his slid under her shirt and over her stomach. Leaving a hot trail.

"HOLY SHIT!"

George jumped off of her, falling off of the bed and landing with a thump on the floor. Siera sat up violently and covered her mouth to hold in a scream.

"My eyes! My innocent, innocent eyes!" Fred clenched his eyes shut and groaned. "Oh my god. You two! I can't leave you alone for an hour or else you'll shove your tongues down each others throats. GAH!"  The door shut with a slam and Siera heard muffled sounds as Fred stomped away from the door.

That left Siera and George. Siera stared at him, and he stared back. "I....uh. I didn't mean to." George said. His face was red, matching Siera's own. She could see the barely concealed horro on his face.

So many thoughts seemed to rush through Siera's mind as she stared at him. He didn't mean to. The thought caused a little tear to form in her eye. She stood off of the bed and walked shakily to the door.

"Wait Siera!" George grabbed her wrist and Siera jerked it back, Not even looking at him. "Siera where are you going we have to talk about this."

Siera shook her head and ran out of the room. She dimly realized he was following her, but she ignored it. Soon she was running, down the boy's stairs and over to the girls. "Siera dammit stop running!" She made it up the stairs and she heard the unmistakable sounds of him falling down the stairs that were now a slide.

Siera flung herself into the girl's shower rooms and locked herself in a stall.

She wasn't crying, she refused to cry. She was tired of crying.

'He was just a boy anyways', she told herself. But she still felt numb on the inside. Replaying that kiss over and over again. Until every aspect, every movement was burned into her mind.

And then, a tear finally fell down her cheek.

"Why the hell am I crying?" She asked herself, the words echoing in the showers around her.

She didn't know. She didn't care. She stared at the wall in front of her, every once in a while letting a tear slide down her face.

.............I didn't mean to.........