Chapter 24

Dedication: She made the new cover!!! :D 

Siera was mortified.

Not only was Sirius putting George through an inquisition, the rest of the family sat by awkwardly. Completely confused as to why Sirius had barely spoken to them.

Once this was all over, Siera would gladly school Sirius in the art of etiquette. 

If he didn't kill George, that is.

"What are your grades in school?"

"Really Sirius, why does that matter?" Siera interjected, glaring at her father.

"Because it does!" Sirius growled, and then turned back to George. Who was pale and looked slightly scared.

"Er, decent." George mumbled, looking to his mother for help.

"George does well in school. But he would do even better if he wasn't holding in to the idea of owning a joke shop with his brother."

"A joke shop! Really..." Sirius turned to Siera and raised his eyebrows as if to say, you want to marry a man that runs a joke shop?

"It's just a dream." George said, looking away from them all in defeat.

"Well, I think it is an amazing dream! Don't you guys? Fred, Ginny, Ron?" Siera defended.

They all nodded quickly. Then, Lupin finally reappeared with drinks for everyone. "Sorry it took so long. Kreacher wasn't too happy about making drinks."

"Blood traitors!" Kreacher screeched from the stairs before there was a pop and he disappeared.

Siera blushed. "Uh, thank you."

It was silent for a few minutes while everyone sipped tensely on their drinks.

Sirius slammed his down on the coffee table abruptly. "So, boy, what are your intentions towards my daughter?"

George flushed in embarrassment at the same time Siera did. "To, uh, date her?"

"Georgy! You're dating Siera?! Why didn't you tell me?" Mrs. Weasley gushed, standing up and throwing her arms around Siera's neck affectionately. "Welcome to the family, officially Siera!"

Mrs. Weasley pulled back, only to hug Sirius next. Siera snickered at him. "Why couldn't you react more like her Sirius?"

Sirius muttered something under his breath and picked up his drink.

                                                                                   * * * * * *

The rest of the day was quite uneventful. Everyone found their rooms and unloaded their things. George and Siera hadn't had a second alone though. If it wasn't Sirius following them, then it was one of his siblings.

The house was full, there was no empty rooms to escape to.

That is, until Siera remembered the broom closet on the second floor. It was set to the back of the house and the closest room was Ginny's and Hermione's, one of which hadn't arrived and the other was lounging by the fireplace.

So, Siera passed George a note saying to meet her there in a moment. Then she waited.

It wasn't long before George slipped silently into the closet with her. It was dark, the only light coming in from underneath the door.

They could barely make out each others features, but Siera reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck. His arms snaked around her waist and held tight to his chest. She shuddered from utter comfort she found in his arms