Chapter 12

"It's not going to work!" Hermione sang in an all knowing voice.

Fred and George, who each held a vial of potion, sat down on either side of Hermione.

"And why not?" Fred asked.

"Because. Dumbledore created this age line himself. It can't be fooled by something as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion."

"That's why it going to work," Said George.

"Because it's so pathetically dimwitted." Fred enunciated very clearly.

They jumped up and Siera shook her head and sat next to Hermione as they pulled out the corks and placed the potion to their lips. "I tried to talk them out of it. They snuck past me."

Hermione sighed. "One of these days they're going to realize it's time to wake up and be mature."

Siera watched as they jumped into the circle and highfived each other. "A part of me hopes that will never happen. Can you imagine a mature Fred and George?"

At that moment there was a loud crack and the guys were thrown backwards out of the circle. They groaned and sat up. Siera began laughing. They both had snow white beards and hair.

"You said!"

"You said!"

They started rolling on the ground, throwing punches not meant to hurt.

"I guess I can't." Hermione smiled and began to read again.

Siera got up and pulled the now elders apart. Siera grabbed George and Ron grabbed Fred. George was much stronger than her but she knew he would never hurt her.

"Let's go see Dumbledore to get this removed." She giggled again at their glares. Fred shook Ron off and followed her. George fell behind too and it seemed they'd made up in less than a second.

"You two are so odd." She shout/whispered.

"Awww don't say that Siera." Fred whined and ruffled her hair.

"Hey! Hands off the merchandise. Kay?" She glowered at Fred and fixed her hair.

George took a large step until he was directly behind her, his chest right against her back. He sat his chin on her head. "No hands!"

Siera stopped and so did George. She turned slowly and made a very believable feline snarl.

George responded with a very cute "Mew"

And she giggled and did her best imitation of a purr.

Fred decided to jump in with a very large. "BARK WOOF RUFF!

Siera and George turned their heads and let out simultaneous hisses. They all stared at eachother for a moment and then the next thing Siera knew she was bent over, holding her stomach, and laughing with Fred and George so hard tears leaked out of her eyes.

She looked up and laughed even harder at seeing htme with their silver hair and beards. "You two look like anorexic Santa Clauses'!"

"Wh-who is Santa Clause?" Fred asked with a chuckle.

Siera gaped at them and punched their arms. "You two don't know who Santa Clause is?"

".....No? Should we?"

"Yes! He's the person who drops off your presents under the Christmas tree at Christmas."

Their eyes turned wide as saucers. "Really?" They asked at the same time.

"Duhhhh. How else do they get there?"

"Our mum."

"Nope she's just there to make sure Santa Clause does everything right."