Chapter 30

Fred, George, and Siera didn't sleep the following night.

Instead, they holed themselves in Fred and George's room (after kicking out their roommates, of course) and planned.

The entire floor was littered with schematics, old pranking tools, burnt spots, and vetoed potions.

Siera sighed in frustration and fell down to the floor in the midst of their plans.

"This is so frustrating! What can we do that is both funny and vengeful?!"

Fred snapped out of his ‘concentrating' face, which consisted of him scowling at the wall and rubbing his temples.

"Don't say that, Siera!"

"Yeah Siera, you're always the optimistic one." George told her with a frown.

Siera growled and stood up from the floor, "What we need is some energy to get us focused."

"I know!" Fred said, standing up also.

"This will wake us up!" He takes a small vial of something from his trunk.

Siera raises her eyebrows and stares at the neon blue liquid.

"Don't worry, we made it ourselves." George comforted her, highfiving his brother.

"We've tested it out on game days and it works pretty well. Especially when you've been up worrying all night about whether the next day is the one you take a bludger to the face."

Siera giggled and took the vial, "Okay, I guess."

"Just put two drops on your tongue with the little eyedropper."

Siera nodded and did as he told. The liquid, which could be best described as a nectar, actually tasted pretty good.

After a couple of minutes she felt as if she had just woken up from a fresh nights sleep and had a wonderful breakfast.

"You guys are geniuses!" She yelled.

Fred and George bowed to her and then used the nectar.

"Now let's get to work!" George said, holding his fist in the air and then raising his wand to sketch up a new schematic.

                                                                                ********

"Professor Vector, may I be excused?" Siera asked politely, widening her eyes slightly to achieve an innocent 'I'm definetly not going to go prank anyone' look.

Professor Vector purses her lips but waves her on.

"Don't take a long time, there are many notes to discuss."

Siera nods her head and walks out of the room slowly, but as soon as she hits the hall she starts running, earning her a few rude looks from wandering ghosts.

By the time she makes it to the Entrance Hall Fred and George are already present.

"Took you long enough Siera." Fred scolded jokingly.

Siera huffed and held her side, "my classroom is on the other side of the castle, you git."

George held his finger up to his lips and pointed towards the hall.

Siera listened and could hear the faint sounds of footsteps.

"We can't be found out before we set them off." Fred clarifies, gesturing to the floating box of magical fireworks.

Siera nods, "Did you get the brooms?" She asked George.

He flicks his wand and three brooms float from behind a statue and to them.