Chapter 25

I edited as much as I could! Sorry if it isn't absolutley perfect. >_<

Herro! Ready for the next chapter? :D  (A tiny bit of adult content. Just a little!)

"Harry, come on, Harry calm down." Siera said soothingly, holding her arms out in mock defense. "Just settle down, and let us explain."

"EXPLAIN WHAT?!" He raged.

Siera sighed, "We had to."

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'VE GONE THROUGH? I THOUGHT YOU HAD FORGOTTEN ME!"

Hermione whimpered in guilt and tried to explain, again. But Harry wasn't listening at the moment. He was pissed to say the least. He had every right to be mad, but still. It wasn't as if they had a choice in the matter. They hadn't wanted to ignore him. 

"Harry, would you just listen to us for one second?!" Siera finally yelled, cutting him off in mid-rant. He growled but sat down to let them explain. 

After they explained everything to him, from the day of the first meeting to all after that, he settled down a little bit. But Siera could still tell that they weren't forgiven.

"You couldn't have sent me a letter explaining this?" He finally muttered accusingly.

"We wanted to mate, we really did. But Dumbledore said-"

"Dumbledore?" Harry asked, raising his head to show is the hurt in his eyes. It was understandable. Dumbledore was like Harry's hero. 

"He did it for your protection Harry, you have to understand." Hermione told him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "We were protecting you."

He sighed, and nodded. But he didn't speak to them for a while after that. 

*******

There was a crack, and Siera felt George's arms wrap around her. Siera giggled and turned into them to kiss him on the lips softly. "Are you going to apparate every where now?"

"You're just jealous because you can't yet."

"I only have a couple more weeks, and then I'm getting some payback!"

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that short stack."

"I'm not short!" Siera yelled in mock outrage, stomping her foot.

He laughed and patted her on the head sympathetically. "I know Siera, I know."

Siera growled and launched herself at him, he stumbled backwards but caught her as they tumbled down on to the bed.

While he was trying to get his body fully on the bed, Siera straddled his stomach and yelled, "TICKLE TIME!"

George grabbed her hands just in time and flipped her over on her back, trapping both of her hands with one of his and holding them above her head. He cocked his head to the side and grinned with mischief. "I'm sorry, what time is it again?"

"Forgiveness time?"

He shook his head and began poking her in the side. Siera couldn't hold in her squeals of laughter.

"Please! Please stop I'm sorry!" Siera yelled past her gasps of laughter."

Suddenly there was a bang, and then the door was slammed open. "ARE YOU TWO HAVING SEX?!"

Siera and George turned their heads to the door to look at the intruder.

It was Fred. He was standing in the door with his eyes as wide as saucers and his mouth hanging open. "Oh my gosh! Ewwwwwww!"