TORN TO P I E C E S 1

A N I S A

It was like any other day. The beautiful sun setting, the merry chatting of birds, people enjoying the evening...
Yet as I was seated, I couldn't help but to think about my life,
How it used to be , how it is; right now.
Memories kept replaying in my mind as I admire the beauty around me, as usual with a book next to me.

So today was unlike any other day because I decided to bring my memories back.
Life was not easy, yet Allah showed me the way. I used to think that my glass is half empty all the time, there
were better moments, bitter moments , yet I leaned to see the glass as half full.
So it's time to review my life through a half full glass.

And it all started with non other than me...

*****

You know , sometimes you get this unexplainable feeling for no reason.
Let me put it in this way ; Some times the whole world might look sad but you might feeling happy. The world world might be covered with thick veil of stormy clouds but you might feel a ray of sunlight through it. This was the exact feeling I had when I work up this morning . But as far as I know , I didn't have a reason to feel happy. My life was always the same. School - class - friends and then again school. I'm sure today will be a typical day with my typical family , friends and school. I smiled at my own stupidity as I got ready for school.

"Anisa! It's getting late for school!"

See? This is the reason why I don't need to an alarm . Mothers will always be the same. I bet 99.9999 moms are like this. But I can't blame her can I ? If it weren't for her, I would've always been late for school. So as a matter of fact, I adore my alarm bell.
( even if it's super annoying)

I got dressed feeling
laziness each second . I didn't mind going school, but sometimes it can bore me to tears. I grabbed my bag and ran down, two stairs at a time.

"Bye mo-" my mom stood up and blocked the entrance, hands on her hips.

"And where do you think you are going without your breakfast?" She asked with a perfect motherly glare.

"Mom... Its already late. I'll eat it at school."
I winned.

"No...I need you to have your breakfast Now. Go and eat." She replied firmly, and I was left with 0 option. Quickly I grabbed a piece of toast and ate it.

" OK mom... I ate. Can I leave now?" I said, already my hand in the doorknob.

" Sure darling , have a nice day, and don't forget that you have your maths class today and you know we always expect nothing but the best from you"
Her voice rang again from the kitchen .

" Yah mom I know . You don't have to remind it every single day . Anyway I'm leaving now. " Without waiting for a reply , I quickly slammed the door and ran out side.

The morning was rather pleasant. The air felt cool, because it rained last night. I've always loved the smell of the earth after the rain. It feels so clean,despite all the world ugliness. There weren't many people outside early morning, and I liked it that way since I can enjoy the nature without a disturbance. I was feeling so good that I had to smile at every living and non living things around me.

How could I forget my maths class? Because it's one of my favorite subject (ugh my friends hate it when I say that because the only thing they hate apart from maths is school , which I guess explains a lot about them and more about me ). After nature.

I walked to the bus stop quickly because I didn't want to miss the bus like I missed it yesterday . Luckily today my timing was Perfect . Because to be honest, I'm not punctual at all. I quickly got in and sat on the back seat, near the Window , my favorite place out of the entire bus.

Oh Before I forget, let me introduce myself. I'm Anisa, your typical 18 year old Muslim teenager. I love reading, eating chocolate and I love to discuss anything and nothing with anyone or everyone.
And although I hate it, my friends call me a hopeless romantic just because I'm passionate about love. But , I have never had a boyfriend because I believe in true love.( far away from a Disney love) And that dose not make me a hopeless romantic . And Unlike my many colleges , I'm not easily swept or will be swept by a boy. Because their is no such a thing called ,

" love at first sight "...