TORN TO P I E C E S 18

I M S H A D

NIGHTMARE... yes I'm having a LIVE NIGHTMARE. This day turned out be one of the most horrible days in my life from the best day in my entire life . And I'm not a person who usually gets a crappy day. Well let me explain it.

1- I woke up early morning feeling really happy , and my mum ruined it by telling she invited Anisa even when I asked her not to. And I believe she did it to break us apart and this was the result of it.

2- Next , I got a call from her friend, (Who I now recognized as Rahma ) telling me that Anisa met with a accident last night AND I'm the reason for it.

3- I was nearly chocked to death by her brother , I would have if Anisa didn't distract them.

4- I had to hear Anisa explaining every thing we did, (just the dating stuffs, No worries people) to her DAD , brother and friends. and I was placed in a bad spot light. And now finally , I had to choose. between them.

I was looking at any were but Anisa. I couldn't look at her hopeful expression. After all , she deserves a answer. It was completely my fault for not telling about Jasmine sooner. But how would I know she would come back? I put all my blame on my mom for bringing Jasmine back to my life and ruining us.

So ? my inner voice asked . Anyway jasmine would have come to the country and you couldn't have stopped her. Some how she would have found about Anisa.
And you know you have been in love with her the whole time.

shut up! I need a solution , not your stupid reasonings . I mentally scolded my inner voice. Ugh! it can be so annoying sometimes.

But ... I can see the solution with out the help of my stupid inner voice. I'm not a strong believer of Allah, even though I'm a Muslim. But I can see this was my fate. This was not a co-incident. As a matter of fact , I think there is no such a thing as co - incident. a choice was in front of me , and my choice will affect for the rest of my life. Whether it's good or bad. I was torn in to pieces , by this choice. Never I've e been placed in such a difficult situation in my life. On one side I can see JASMINE , the girl I've loved , but left me because she wanted to study. And on the other side I can see ANISA , The girl I've been in love and lying in a hospital bed because of me. Never in my life I ever thought I would have to be in a situation to choose between two girls . But if I choose Jasmine , I would make my mom happy and the both families. But if I choose Anisa , I will have to face the anger of both families. I need to listen to my heart. Not my mind.

I thought ....... thought............. and thought more...finally , I took a long breath and looked straight in to her eyes.

" choose you , Anisa''

******

I L M A

We were standing out side the room glancing at the clock impatiently. Several time , Hassan tried to go in , but uncle stopped him. I know Anisa has been annoyed with her brother. Many times she have mentioned about how he never loved her anymore ect ect. But looking at him , the concern written all over his face , the way he tried to chock Imshad ( I wish he killed that guy , but that would make Hassan a criminal , and I would never want that to happen) made me realize how Anisa was wrong about him. She was wrong about many things.

She was wrong about her dad ( whom until now , I thought was a bad guy like those gangster dads in my drama . Well he didn't carry a gun with him , but the way she described about him gave me that image) she was wrong about Imshad ,( he was the biggest mistake that happened in her life) and she was wrong about her view about love. I know I'm a complete drama addict and a unrealistic person , but Anisa gave me a new idea , in fact she just made us realize how things could go wrong. Even a beautiful thing like love. She made me realize that life is not fairy tale at all. No....if Cinderella was real , if she lived with us at this moment , even she will understand that she will need something more than a glass slipper to get her prince. To convince him that she is the right girl for him. because the world is full of people like her step mother and step sisters (but she was lucky, wasn't she? )

Rahma's voice shook me out of my thoughts.

"Hey ,why don't we get something to eat? I'm starving. We can get something for Anisa too''.

'' Yah , that's good. It will take some times to finish their discussions.'' I replied with my shoulders slumped as I'm feeling really exhausted right now .

" Don't you think Anisa has been wrong about her family? I know they kinda neglected her, but anyone can see the amount of love they has for her..."

" Yes, I believe you are right Ilma. She underestimated the love of the right people and overestimated the love of the people who didn't really give a damn about her. Anyway let's go and come before they end whatever talk they are having ".

I asked uncle and Hassan if they need anything. But they refused. It didn't surprise me at all since their plates seems to be already filled.

We got some buns and juice and came back. While we was having our food, we heard something which made us chock ( I was having my drink at that time) And made the men go ( I think flew would be a better word) inside the room with rage written all over their faces. Those words were

'' I choose you , Anisa''

---------------------------
OMG!!! HE CHOOSE ANISA!!! :) ;) WHAT DO YOU THINK???? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAP BY LEAVING A VOTE AND A COMMENT ;). HAVE A NICE DAY