TORN TO P I E C E S 31

Anisa

Anisa

I woke to a loud blaring of a television.
Still trying to get a glimpse of the surrounding, I figured out I was in my hall even though I can't remember falling asleep in the couch . I felt a sense of relief wash over me until I saw a dark shape was sited in the couch next to me.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?
MOM!! THERE..."
A rough male hand clamped over my mouth and the light was on. I found myself staring at those stormy gray eyes again.
" what's wrong with you? Are you trying to wake the whole neighborhood? I should have listen to James and tied your mouth as well as with a blindfold."

I bit his hand as hard as I can. With a loud yelp, he took the hand back muttering some curses( with made his mouth deserve to be washed with soap)

" I don't care how or why you came, but you need to leave my house now!"

He let out a low chuckle.
" still in denial girly? Look around. You are far away from your home sweet home."

I stared around the room with my mouth open wide.
And that exact moment I realized my hand was tied as well as my legs. I was too shocked to cry. I stared at the room again, hoping that I'm not dreaming.
Finally, I looked at him and asked the most typical questions any girl would have asked if she found out she was kidnapped.

" So you kidnapped me. Why? Are you the leader?"

He looked rather offended at my question . Or Maybe I dared to ask something from him after I bit his hand. With a scoff he replied.

" Do I look like some kind of a leader? And the answers for your first and second question is yes and no. Only he knows the reason "

" So you are his servant? Yep should have guessed by your face that you are not a leader material."

His hand was twitching slightly. I knew I pissed him off. And I know I should never mess with a person who kidnapped me. But I couldn't help it. I want to vent out my anger somehow. And right now, he seem to the only available person so far.

" I hope shazim kill you . Or eles I would have killed you if got permission. "

I Huffed at him. Somehow I was not afraid of him.
Maybe it was because he had a brotherly look with him .
Wait what? He kidnapped me? what am I thinking? Maybe I'm losing my marbles completely...

"Why silent pancake? Did that name strike you hard? Did it made your plush quicker? And btw I'm Wazim. Every girls wish and every boys dream ..."

I tried hard to Hide my laugh, but it came out as a cough.
" I don't know about you being every girls wish, but I'm certain about one thing; that you will never get a decent girl because you don't know how to impress one."

"Who said I want to impress you? You worthless..." The door banged open leaving him in the middle of his rant.

"What's going on Wazim? Is our hostage giving you trouble?" His cold husky voice send shivers through my body which was out of fear. He had a handsome, yet a proud look with him. And that instance I figured out he must be Shazim, the leader.

Wazim cast a wary look towards me. I found out that the floor was more interesting than their criminals faces. Suddenly I was aware the danger I've fallen. For the first time I've arrived here, I felt fear.

" Nope .She was just asking some question . I think she deserve an explanation Shazim."

Shazim stared at me with those green eyes for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

"Hmm...
Yes she dose. And I think we should apologize her too..."

What! Apology for kidnapping? Maybe they got the wrong person and going to let me out.

"Don't look soon hopeful Anisa, I want to apologize you because you are not part of this game. But I need you to get the pawn. Until I get him, you will have to remain here "

This time, I stated at him because none of it made any sense. He wanted to get the pawn through me? Who? Why?

" I'm afraid I didn't quit understand what you said. What's going on here? Why was I kidnapped? Who is this pawn you are talking about?"

"There is one answer to your question Anisa..
Imshad"

"I..Imshad? Wha... What ?
No ... He will never do this to me... No..."
My head felt like it was about to explored second time. Getting to know that Imshad has a girl was the first time I had a feeling like this. But I never thought he will be such a low scum to do this to me.

Shazim chuckled.
"Oh don't worry Anisa, Imshad didn't do this. But as a matter of fact he did. He is the side reason for you to be here."

" I didn't get you."

"Hmm... Let me put it in this way. You see, two years before I fell in love with Jasmine when she came to the state to study. We had our moments like every couples, but I never thought she would cheat over me and go back to her ex. I asked her many times to leave him, but she refused . So I had to do this."

"But how come I was dragged in to this mess? You should kidnap that one . Not me!"
How dare she come back and mess my life like this? She would be dead meat if I found her. First she broke us apart, and now she dragged me in to this mess.

Shazim chuckled.
" Oh you haven't got it sweetheart. Let me explain it too. You see, I know Imshad loves you. So when he got to know that it was me who did this- " I stared at him blankly. What kind of a kidnapper will let the people know where they have kept their hostage? This guy is insane.
"- Don't worry , I will lure him here by Jasmine. So when be got to know about jass and me.. I'm giving him a option
He can breakup with jass and leave with you safely. We will be sure of it. But if he refuse....
Things will end badly for both of you. "

I stated to tremble. My whole body was drenched with sweat.
"But I broke up with him recently..."

Shazim chuckled.
"Not my problem sweet heart. But don't worry, He will pay the price anyway. Because I need to quench my thirst of revenge first .Good bye until we meet again Anisa. And hopefully Imshad and jass will joined our party."

Both of them left me with a heavy headache and many unanswered questions. Even though he was a complete jerk, I was afraid about him because still there is a small part left in my heart that cared about him.

But I was sure of one thing; both me and Imshad was doomed with no hope of surviving...

------------------------------------------
Assalamu aleikum everyone..what do you think will happen??
Let me know your ideas and votes about this chap. Have a nice day :)