TORN TO P I E C E S 32

Imshad

Imshad

There I was, again having another live nightmare. The only different was this time I was inside the police office instead of the hospital. But the situation was same. I felt the exact shame , anger and confusion I had on that day.
But to my luck, they didn't put me in a prison. They would have, if it weren't for my lawyer .
What's going in here?
Who kidnapped her? And what will happen if my dad got to know about this? My image, our companies reputation will ruins?
Is this some kind of a plan by one of our field enemy? That would totally make sense...

My thoughts were interrupted by zaid.
" Don't worry sir. We can easily bail out of this. They don't have any proof that you did this. They suspect you because you were the only outside person she had been in touch recently. But sir..." He paused.

" But what ? Everything is fine right? You said that by yourself . Is there any problem?

" Sir, they have gone through her phone. And they have found out that she had got a text from your phone saying that you asked her to meet on that exact spot she was kidnapped."

"WHAT! " I yelled which caused several glares . But I didn't care. Zaid pulled me back and whispered to me.

"Sir! Please calm down! Do you want us to get in to more trouble than we were already? And I don't want them to find out that we know these details. I believe in you sir. I know you never would do a thing like this. But, it seems like some one is backstabbing you. "

I took a gulp from the water bottle. It calmed me a bit and also allowed me to ponder on Zaid's words with a clear mind.

"But don't you think Karim is behind this?
As far as I know, he is the only one who really wants us down among our many competitors. Maybe he did this."

" Don't jump into conclusions sir. As far as I know, he will not do such a thing because it will also ruin his image too. And sir, how can he have access to your phone? No sir...we must have missed something really important."

I stared out side the window.
The sky was cloudless, the exact oppersite of my mind. I stated to wonder the point where I went wrong. If said was right... But how am I suppose to find out about that person? On the day Anisa was kidnapped, we had a party. I do not need to worry about this accusation because there were plenty of eyewitness. But what bothered most was the text. To be honest,I can't even remember were was my phone on that day because I was so busy entertaining my gusts.

"Ahemm...
I didn't notice the policemen until he cleared his throat. He looked some what dejected. We waited until he speak.

" The good news is Apparently so far Mr Imshad seem to be off the hook. You may go now, but you cannot leave the country or your city until the investigation is going on."

"Why am I still treated as a criminal? And I need to leave the city for a business!"

"I'm sorry sir, but rules are rules. Still you are a suspect."

I Opened my mouth to protest but Zaid beat me up to it.

"So what's the bad news sir?"

"Well, we cannot find a lead yet. Miss Anisa has not been in contact with any person or men so far. We suspect that this might be for ransom. So we don't have any option but wait until the kidnappers contact again."

" What about the ph..."
Said glared at me. I swallowed the rest of my sentence.

"We are leaving now. Contact us if you'll received any further news." With that he dragged me and left the police station.

"How about we eat something before we go home? I bet you didn't have a proper meal since yesterday."

I gave a small nod while my stomach grumbled at the thought of food. We went inside a small restaurant and got some snacks. After a while, I got a text from an unknown number.

Want to know about Anisa? Go meet jasmine. You will find some interesting things ;)

******
I send Zaid home to Let mother know that I'm fine. After that I quickly got a cab and went to her house. Since the servants know me, they let me inside without a hesitation. I climbed two stairs at once and knocked the door.

"Who is....Imshad?
wha...what are you doing here? Are you alright?"

I pulled her inside and shut the door. And then I showed the text to her. She started to tremble.

" What the hell dose this mean? What's going on?"

"I ...I can explain everything. But please don't hurt me..."

"So it was you? You kidnapped her and made it like I did?"

"No I swear I don't know anything about this until now. I'll tel you everything. But please, promised me that you won't go after her..."

I gritted hard. With a lot of effort I forced my self to become calm.

"Tell me everything!"

And she did. I couldn't believe my ears. I held my head tightly as I sat on the floor. Jasmine...
How could she?

"How could you do this to me Jasmine? I trusted you! I thought you really cared about me. But you managed to make me a fool once more. You are a great actress jasmine. You fooled me, my family. You betrayed us."

" I did it to protect you Imshad. He said he will kill..."

"Shut up you b**** !
You came back to me pretending you loved me.
You framed me for something I didn't do.
Now because of you, a innocent girl is in danger."

" What are we going to do now? " she asked trembling.

"Other than informing the police about you?
I would really love to do that, but that will put Anisa in even more danger. What dose he want me to do?"

"He want to meet us. Only us. And also he had said if he got to know any police was involved, he will hurt her..."

" Then we will go and meet him."

"But..."

"Tell him that I'm ready to meet him. I will not backup until I get Anisa safely back with her family. And you will help me."

I walked to the door. But before I leave, I looked at her red face.

"Oh And we are through jasmine. After all of this over, I never want to meet or see you again."

I closed the door and left her there, sobbing hard...

---------------------------------------
Assalamu aleikum everyone

So I bet many of you'll are happy that he left her
*wink*
Don't forget to leave your comments and votes.
Have a nice day