TORN TO P I E C E S 30

IMSHAD'S POV

IMSHAD'S POV

After my usual jogging, I sat beside the pond and gazed at the cloudless sky. Usually I love the morning view . The nature always makes me feel calm. I know many guys would rather play video games or watch TV instead of watching the nature. But I always love to admire my surroundings. I specifically made my house designed in a such a manner, where the nature is involved more. The rest of my family members are not that much of fond of nature like me. Specially Hilma, and according to her, she rather watch some cosmetic video than wasting her valuable time admiring nature. But if I'm being honest, I started my nature walk to calm my self . To make my self forget about her and every memories she is involved. At first i tried to push them out of my mind, but they kept popping out like balloons. Then later onward, I realized that rather than trying to forget about her, I should try to cope with those if I want to live the rest of my life peacefully .
" Stop thinking about her Imshad... That chapter is over. You have got jasmine now. Start a new chapter with her... My inner voice whispered . From inside I could hear the usual cheerfulness and the aroma of the breakfast made me stomach rumble. I stood up and walked toward the house.

 I stood up and walked toward the house

( Imshad's house )

Hilma smirked at me while we were having breakfast.
" Morning eco green...
Had a good time with nature? "

" You know I would rather hang out with trees and birds instead of being with you Miss cake face . And the answer to your question is obviously a yes".

" You know what, I don't think poor Jasmine would be glad if she got to know that you love nature more than her."

" I think that's a subject between us. Plus loving the nature is different than loving a human . And I don't think Jass will have a problem with that. In fact, many in future I can get her to join with me. Now wipe that smug look from your face sis " .
I replied with a small smile. Hilma huffed with annoyance and stated to tap her phone. Seriously, I'm sure if she got a choice between her phone and her boyfriend , she would choose her phone.
Mom cleared her throat.

" I never thought my dream would come true after all the incidence happened in past few months. But since now everything is solved, I think its time to have the engagement."

Hilma stared at us with wide eyes full of excitement. But for some reason I didn't feel quit excited as my them . But I didn't want to hurt moms feelings again. I've done that plenty in the past few months.

" Umm Mother...I think we should consult with Jasmine's family before we decide."

" Oh yah sure darling. We will have the meeting next week. I hope it will be enough time to prepare for both of you. And don't worry dear, you both have known each other for a long time. There is no need of delaying this anymore."

" Yeah that's good mom, since Imshad has a bad luck these days".

Before I could retort back one of the servant came running .

" Sir, two people wants to meet you immediately".

"Did they state their names or business?"

"No Sir, but they insisted that they will not leave until they meet you".

"Leave it Imshad, I think its probably those men's who came for donation. Tell them that they can't meet anyone"

I stood up from the table .
" No I'll go and see them. Bring them to the visitors room. I'll be back in a second".

After I got myself cleaned, I went . In distance, I saw two men. One was phasing around the room while the other one was trying to calm him down. As soon as I got a good view, I wanted to turn back and flee . But it was too late, I took a deep breath and opened the door.

" You...you scum..." Hassan jumped on and tried to grab my throat. Why dose this guy always goes for my throat when ever we meet?
But before he could so, his father dragged him back .

" Hassan... This is why I didn't want you to come. Don't act so impulsive. Let's hear him out first "

Hassan took a heavy breath.
" There is nothing to talk dad. Look at the way he is . How could he remain so calm after what happened?I really wish that I killed him that day. I told you he will bring nothing but trouble to us. To her."

Suddenly I remembered what Hilma said in the breakfast table. Seems like I really have a bad luck these days. But I couldn't understand a single thing. But by listening so far, I figured out that Anisa was in Trouble again and they think the reason for it. Again.

" listen people.I really don't have a idea about what you'll are talking. So explain. Or leave my house immediately before I make you'll."

Hassan glared at me. Despite how serious the situation was, I couldn't help but notice the close resemble between him and Anisa.

Finally her dad spoke. He seem to be a silent person compared to Hassan, But he had a look that screamed out Don't you ever dare try my patience.

" We don't know whether you are truly honest or hiding yourself cleverly, but I would like to inform you that Anisa was kidnapped yesterday."

I stood there , unable to digest the words. Kidnapped? Why? By whom? Instantly, I found out that they are accusing me.

My voice rose high due to the anger I was feeling
" Well , I'm surprised and sad to hear about it... But how dare you accuse me on this? I have no reason to kidnap her. Yes I loved her a lot, but I'm not that low to do such a thing".

" There's no need to get defensive Imshad. We simply wanted to know whether you know anything. Anyway we have already put a complain".

" I hope you got my point. Now leave ..." The door swung opened reveling two policemen's. My mom and sister was standing behind them crying silently. Gathering up all my courage, I spoke.

" How can I help you ?"

Then One of them spoke and I felt as if my whole body was being drenched with ice water.

" Mr Imshad, you are under arrest regarding the disappearance of Anisa Ahmad..."

-----------------------------------------
Assalamu aleikum everyone. Don't forget to leave your votes and thoughts about the chapter . have a nice day