TORN TO P I E C E S 2

A N I S A

A N I S A

I was hurrying to the class when I bumped on to the sectional head before I could sneak myself in.

" Child! Why are you late every time?" She barked at me. I smiled sheepishly.
" Sorry madam... I was, er I mean my bus got stuck in the traffic...And-"

" Don't give me those lame excuses young lady. Repeat the same mistake, detention!"

With those welcoming words she trotted in a hurry , probably to terrorize couple more poor souls. " That horrible women! I hope someone will give her detention!" I had to agree with my mind on this. It's a real wonder how she got off with all the terrorising. I pulled myself into the class before she come back again.

As usual the whole class room resembled a fish market. Girls were chatting about their weekend god-only- knows- what gossips. And yeah, even my friends were talking about the latest rubbish episode in some rubbish drama, and as usual I'm clueless about it.
"....Yah but he shouldn't have left her right ? This is the reason I hate those rich snob guys . I was crying so hard and almost missed the rest of the episode".
Yep that's Ilma, my Best friend. She is our drama queen. According to her the whole world is a movie set and she is the main heroin . And that makes me wonder whether her ancestor was Shakespeare. She use to act her favorite parts of a drama she likes ( and makes us to act as well). Many time I use to wonder what's actually goes through this girls head. Apart from that, she can turn a most repulsive, horrible day into a amazing day with all her happy vibes and witty talks. And I always admired her for that quality.
"Oh come on , get a grip Ilma. She was a total cheater, why in the episode before that she said that she is loving her cousin?? I'm glad he found about it and left her! now stop wailing and get a grip girl!''

Everyone , this's my other friend Rahma, she's a drama addict like Ilma with some common sense with her .Rahma always see the reality in any situation. And she can keep her head level in any crisis. She's all serious but can be a total goofball too.Despite our different personalities,we have been BBF for a long long time "ANISA!!" They screamed when they saw me. I pretended to be hurt.

" Girls , my heart was torn , I came to the class like about half and hour ago and only now you'll see me? Plus I got caught by Mrs. Trunchbull early morning. What a crappy start for a day..." I let out a dramatic sigh.
" Look everyone... The sassy queen already had a bad morning..." Amina screamed clutching her heart amid the laughter's. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. Amina likes to annoy every single person in the class except Hana, our class monitor. One time Amina teased Hana about her boyfriend(crush). Well I would love to say it didn't go far... But it did. And that was the first and last time Amina teased her.

" Well you know we were sort of talking about umm ...homework?" Ilma said sheepishly.

"I think we are going to have a storm since YOU were speaking about home work for the first time in our entire school life! but the thing is , I have never heard a home work regarding a guy cheating a girl before.'' They laughed without missing my sarcastic tone .

"Good point Anisa. And I think it'll be the end of the world if she actually did her homework". Hishma, Our monitor / top ranker said with a smile.

Ilma glared at her.
" Oh shut up miss smarty pants.
We are about to get our holiday. And you are a person who is jobless to finish your homework as soon as it's given. So unquestionably you are the most boring person in this planet. Go recheck your homework girl"

" Will see when the exams arrive Ilma, someone is about to beg for answers..."
With that snid remark she left , probably to double check her homework before the teacher arrives. She seems to be the only one who takes the O/l seriously apart from me of course.

Rahma threw a glare at a snickering Ilma before she turned to me.

" Heyyy Anisa, we are staying after school today,wanna join?"

I was tempt to reply yeah sure , but then I rememberd about the maths class.

"Ugh sorry girls, I'm having extra maths class today, so I guess its a no". As I predicted both grumbled with annoyance.
" I don't know why you are going class for that stupid subject. And an extra class too! I fear fot your sanity my friend! To me
school teaching is enough to make my ears bleed". "That's because unlike you Ilma , I love that stupid subject and I want to get a good grade in my o/l.'' I replied with an innocent smile.
" And I'm completely sane..."

" How can you call me the ultimate nerd of the year when your friend is in love with maths Ilma?" Hishma turned behind and yelled.

" Oh for the sake of Allah shut your mouth. She only loves maths. But you love all the NINE subjects! I don't want my morning to start with a scream Hishma. See? Your homeworks waving to you ..."

I couldn't help but laugh as I got ready for the lessons. School is the most amazing place in the earth if you are with the right crowd ; a bunch of crazy girls who could make the most boring day bearable...