TORN TO P I E C E S 39

Anisa

Anisa

Three weeks later

"Hey! Will you stop doing it! P...please..." I yell loudly while clutching my Sides, which were aching from laughing.

" No...you was the one who started it first... Now its the time for revenge. Come on Rahma, hold her tight..." Ilma yelled and jumped on to me and stated to tickle while Rahma was holding me. I was pleading them to stop because I felt like my heart was going to stop any moment.

" I'm sorry girls, I won't do it again... Plus, I'll make a deal..."
That got their attention.

"Deal? Name it girl..." Ilma said with a smirk. She stopped tickling me but she didn't let me go either.

" I saw Hassan bringing a cadbury bar last night. If you'll promised to stop this, I'll tell you'll where it is ..."
Both of them pretended to think hard.

" Hmm... OK, since you were not quit well these days and finally you are cured, we'll let you go.
PS: you must get the chocolate for us."

I grinned.
" Sure. Wait for me girls..."
I crept along the hallway to Hassan's room. There was no need to be afraid because the couple has gone for a outing and my parents were downstairs, watching the television. I turned the doorknob and to my surprise, it opened. I couldn't help but to laugh at his stupidity.
I closed the door behind and walked toward the mini fridge. But to my disappointment, it was not there. Then I stared to search frantically around the room.

"Bingo" I muttered and praised myself for my luck as I reached for the bar Tucked in a the dressing table drawer.

" Yay! I found it! Now I'm pardoned right?" I asked them and tossed the chocolate.

Rahma chuckled.
" Prepare to be murdered girl..."

I shrugged.
" Nah, I don't think he will murder me because I took his chocolate..." But inside, I doubted my own words. But I didn't show them .
They laughed loudly at my anxious expression. As we were enjoying the bar, I had a moment of my own time to think about the past events .

I would love to say I had a amazing time, but it wasn't. Most of my memory returned back, but as nightmares, bits of that horrified day came back to me. Many nights I was awaked, so was my mom, who slept with me in my room. Rahma and Ilma came almost everyday. We spend days together, talking about many things. I had the chance to listen to my all past adventure with a fresh heart. They never missed any details, including the moment I had with Imshad
( it seem like I've said them everything...) But anyway, it helped me. This was the second time I fell in trouble, but my friend and family was with me. Again.

" What are you thinking about Anisa? "
Rahma asked from me, munching the chocolate.

I stared outside the window.
" I was... Was just thinking about what happened to me in the last few weeks, it dose feel like a dream..."