TORN TO P I E C E S 27

Assalamu akeikum everyone. So after giving a lot of thought about whether I should delete my book or not, I decided not to. I couldn't explain my feelings when I saw the comments on the A/N made by every single person . To be honest Alhamdulillah , I'm really glad to have such a supportive people like you'll. *smile * jazakallah :). So I decided it will not be fair if I didn't give a good end since you'll were with this all the time. So in shaa Allah you'll deserve a good story.......... :)

JAMES POV

Wazim leaned on the seat with a huge yawn " This is so boring man. Just tell me why did you have to drag me in to this ? I rather watch power puff girls than following a stupid girl all around the city" .

" You are here because Shazim asked you too. Believe me, mess the job - end of your lousy life dude." I replied while checking out the surrounding for any threats .
" Well at least tell me you know where she lives" .

I let out a angry hiss. This guy was driving me insane . once again I cursed Shazim for sending me with this one. He reminded me of my ex girl , Anni. The day I ditched her was the best day in my life. But unfortunately I can't ditch this one.
" Well if it was that easy, I would have done it myself. But don't worry , I have tracked her phone down , according to it she has been in this town for the past 3 hours. So we find her, follow her and inform Shazim that the job is done. Now ; I need to concentrate so please shut your mouth".

Wazim muttered something , probably a curse but I didn't care since I'm supposed to concentrate on my job. Not on him.

After about half and hour , we reached to a shopping center. Wazim's jaws dropped at the sight of it .
" wow. Don't tell me she's doing her shopping here. She must be filthy rich. Can't we at least break her house or steal her wallet ?"

I turned back and grabbed him by his shirt.
" One more word out of the job , you are done . for the sake of god, concentrate. She must be here , lets go".
I was really pissed because out of all the places in the world, she decided to be here. Another horrible place reminded me of Anni. I turned back to Wazim.
" Sorry man . Its just I really hate shopping centers".

" Chill down bro. I know you are super stressed about this. Come on let's go girl shopping! "

***************************

" Omg ! I think I'm done here. One more step , I'm dead". Wazim said while clutching the rail. Both of us were out of breath . we have been searching for about 45 minutes but we couldn't find her. And to add more to my luck , my battery drained leaving us entirely clueless in a maze of cloths. I took a heavy breath.
" Yah I think we better stop from here. Without the app, we can't track her. Let's go"

But wazim glared at me.
" Let's eat some thing . And you mister, are going to pay the bill since it was your fault we lost her ".

I know this was coming.
"Fine come on , but don't expect more than a Burger".

We walked to the cafe. Since it was morning, the place was almost empty. We sat and ordered our foods. Wazim was checking out every girl and occasionally commenting about her. Finally his attention drifted to the girls who were seated next table.
" Hey dude, I think that girl looks super hot. Do you think I can have a chance with her? "
I stared at the girl. Attractive, but unreachable. " Well my dear friend, you will have to own a bank if you want to get a date with her".

Wazim stared back at the girl who was walking toward the restroom with a dissatisfied look. But then his attention drift to her friend.

" Hey man , what about -"

"I think I'm done here hearing your reviews about random girls. Let's go and reassume out search tomorrow ". I was about to leave the table when Wazim pulled me back.

" Its that girl idiot. The one Shazim wanted us to follow".

I stared at her. I couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe I'm not that unlucky at all.
I grabbed wazim's phone and check the picture again. It was her. Same dark hair and those large brown eyes. And those were staring at the boy who was in front of her with such love , but that gesture made me feel angry. All girls are same. Leave them for a moment, they will cling on to another guy... I thought.

" What the hell are you doing man ? We found her. Now Can we go back to the car and wait until she comes back? " wazim whispered.

"Yah but before that -" I got a picture of them.
"We need a proof "
But unfortunately, The annoying 'click' made the girl stare at us.

" Shit! "
Quickly I pulled a dazed looking Wazim and pretended to take some selfi while laughing loudly since I didn't want any suspension from the couple.
The girl whispered something to the guy which made him frown at us . For a moment , I thought we was doomed. Ignoring him, I pretended to take more selfi with Wazim ( who was grumbling the whole time wishing it was that girl taking selfi with him instead of me ).
After about a couple of minutes, he turned back his attention to the girl and said something with a smile. A sense of relief washed over me. But I decided we better move on before the girl decided to confirm her doubts.

Wazim stared back at the couple with a somber expression.
" Oh man. Shazim is not going to be thrilled when he got to know this ".

I took a look at the picture before I hit the send button.
" Well, I'm having a feeling that things are going to get messy from now. Anyway what was that guy's name?"

" I heard it when that hot chick was mentioning about French fries. I think its Imshad..."

______________________________

Don't forget to leave a vote and your thoughts... Have a nice day... :)