Author's note

This was my first cover :)

Assalamu aleikum everyone...

I wrote this book based on many mistakes we come across today. Most of girls fall in love at first sight. They believe that he is the person of their life. After they met 'That' person their parents, relatives all disappears from their mind. They leave the people who cared about them for many years for a guy whom they only got to know a week, month ago. They start to live in their own Disney world. They never realize that they were wrong until the end. We can find many Anisa's and Imshad in our society. So may Allah protect all of us from doing the wrong and grant us a beautiful Halal love story. And a beautiful life.

First I like to thank Allah for everything. Alhamdulillah.
And then I would like to thank my mother who helped me when ever I was stuck with Many ideas. And then I would like to thank,

1-The people who commented- because they actually took their time to leave a comment. And even a single word made my day. :) and some of the comments actually made me realize more about my story. They helped me to improve my story a lot. They made me laugh, they made me smile, they made me think deeply...
Again, a BIG thanks a lot for every commenter.
* Wide smile*

2- The people who vote- every single vote inspired me a lot. Even one vote in my chapter made me so excited. A big thanks goes for my every single lovely voters :)

3- Every single person who read my story ( including silent readers) . I would like to thank all of you, because you'll helped me by giving a chance on my book from many books :)

I'm sorry for not mentioning anyone's names because there are so many names to be mentioned and I don't want to hurt anyone by leaving out their names :/

So once again I would like to thank with my WHOLE HEART to my every single commenter, voter and reader.
You'll encouraged me when I wanted to quit. And you'll made me finish this book. With your lovey words, votes and reads :) :)

I hope I made this story memorable and it will be in your hearts forever. And I hope you with be with my other works in future in shaa Allah. Thanks for being with Anisa and Imshad until their journey end.

Have a beautiful day :)

Lots of love and with heat full of gratitude,
Yours author,

-CastleOfBooka0129-

( I'm adding the covers that was made
( not by me) for this story as a memory)

( I'm adding the covers that was made ( not by me) for this story as a memory)

Glowing_pearl

@sunshineDimples07

@sunshineDimples07