TORN TO P I E C E S 41

Anisa

"Thanks a lot for inviting us to your family trip

"Thanks a lot for inviting us to your family trip. I'd died with boredom if I had to stay another day at my house." Said Ilma while we were checking out the boat rides.

" What are you telling Ilma? Of course you'll are like my sisters.
So what do you'll say? Shall we go on a ride? "

We got into the motor boat. "THIS IS EPIC!"
I couldn't help but scream as the boat picked up the speed. I tugged my hijab to stop it flying over. The water rippled and created mini waves as we put out hands . we laughed crazily at Rahma who looked like she was about to get sick any moment. She was clutching the edge of the boat, silently praying with her eyes closed. But nevertheless, I enjoyed it a lot. And I was sad when it ended sooner than I expected.

" Maybe we should go another round girls. I feel like I left my heart with that boat."

" And I feel like I left my stomach in that boat!
I. Will. Not. Go. Again. In. That. Horrible. Boat... And its not Funny Anisa! Wait until you get that feeling... You will wish you didn't laugh at me!"

Next we checked out pirate ship, Happy express
( a swing ride which finally made Rahma puke)
After that we had to quit the games for a while.

" Poor girl... You look like a pixie, with your nose scrunched up." Said Ilma with a grin while rubbing her back. For once,
Rahma didn't reply.

" Why didn't you tell us that you get sick when you go on rides?" I asked her.

" How am I suppose to know that I will get sick? This was the first time I vomited after a ride. Maybe its because I had a heavy lunch." She paused and took a double take.

" Rahma! Are you feeling sick again?" I kneel down and asked from her, ready to drag her away. We were standing in place with lush green trees surrounded us and a lake. Not only it was breathtakingly beautiful, also we are not suppose to litter the place. I saw a couple of cameras too. So I didn't want Rahma getting sick here. That would cause many trouble.

" Look..." She exclaimed with a gasp.

" I'm looking at you Rahma!...tell me,Are you feeling OK? You need to use the bathroom again?"

" Not me idiot ! Look!"

She pointed at a guy who was sitting, and of course eyeing us with glare. My laughter died within me as that guy glared at us. I wiped my eyes twice . But there was no mistake.
Yes, I was staring at one and only Imshad. How did he end up here the same day WE are here, could it be co incident? And not to mention that we had to go from the exact place where he was. Right now, he was the person I least expected. I heard Ilma gasp in shock.

" No way... You got to be kidding me... Him?" She said, confusion written all over her face. Ignoring her , I walked toward him unable to hide the trembling. Right now,
My emotions was on a roller coaster.