TORN TO P I E C E S 26

JASMIN's POV

" Hey back to earth girl....
You seem to be traveling to mars these days". Hilma asked while she pinched my arm.

I yelped which earned some irritated glare from couple of girls who was nearby us choosing dresses.

" Huh? No no I'm fine. Anyway I think your idea is fabulous". I said with a small smile.

But that didn't fool her. She narrowed her eyes .
" which was it? "

I quickly grabbed the dress she was holding.
" Um I mean your dress choice. This dress will look great on you".

Hilma snorted. " if you were paying attention to what I was saying you would have heard that I said this dress will look horrible on me. Now tell. What were you thinking so hard that you totally ignored my comments? "

Some how I managed a grin.
" I'm fine Hilma. To be honest, I was wondering which colours top will be nice on me".

She smirked. " Why didn't you mention it before? I would have saved 10 precious minutes which I spend asking what's wrong with you. OK you want my opinion ? "

"Carry on" I replied back. But as soon as she started her dress lecture , I went back to my thoughts. Shazim's sudden text was totally unexpected. To be honest , for the first time in my life , I was afraid to think of my future. Even though I always behaved with him as a good friend , ( well , I didn't love him exactly like I loved Imshad ) he wanted to marry me. Many times I rejected his proposal. I even broke up with him before I came . But he clung to me like nothing . But if he has come here to find me ( I hope he is not. Maybe he decided to prank me) he will want to marry me. But how can I do that? I love Imshad, not him. I can't betray Imshad again when finally he is warming up to me. My whole mind was like a total mush. My head felt like it was about to split in to pieces.

" Hilma... I think I'm having a headache. Can we wrap up the shopping for today? "
To be honest, the other reason for my headache was her non stop chatting.

" But I've only chosen 5 ! It's not enough ! "

" Please ....... ? " I pouted . It always worked.

" Ugh OK fine. Let's go and have some snacks then . Oh and Imshad said he will be waiting for us in the café."

My headache vanished the second when I heard his name. Now he has started to affect my mood as well as my dreams. But I managed to control my excitement.

" Yah we better hurry. I'm starving".

We went to the cafe and saw Imshad was waiting for us with a smile. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him. He looked handsome as always with his shirt sleeves rolled up and in a black pants.

"Hey girls... So how was the shopping ?" He asked with a playful smirk as we took our seats.

" It was a complete disaster. I couldn't buy enough dress " Hilma said with a dramatic sigh.

" Well sis, as I can remember, you were never satisfied with your shopping. Even if you brought the whole store, still you will be telling ' I wish I brought more' I feel really sorry for jasmine who had to accompany you ". He said which earned a slap from Hilma .

I smiled and thought to myself aww then he cares about me. Half of the task is accomplished. I need to move to the next phase.

" Hey I need to use the restroom. And eating my French fries is strictly prohibited. Specially for you Imshad ".

" Sure sis. You can trust me with your French fries anytime " hr replied with an innocent expression. I bit my laugh back.

But as soon as she left, he grabbed a handful of fries and popped them in to his mouth. " I love to annoy her"

I chuckled . " If she found out, you are so dead Imshad".

" But you won't let that happen, will you? You will rescue me from getting slaughtered in this café right? He begged with a cute pout.

" I can only protect you here Imshad. She will get you at home ".

" What if you got a chance to protect me from her in my home ? "

" I didn't get what you said Imshad ". His sudden change of tone made me excited as well as anxious.

" I said what if you got a chance to protect me from her in my home? "

Omg..... Did I heard it correctly?
I think .... He proposed my indirectly.
This was the best moment in my life.....

" If you allow me ...."
I said with my head bowed down. He took my hand. We would have Waited forever with our hands clasp together if it weren't for a annoyed ' click'
I tuned to my left and saw two unknown men with a phone , and it was turned towards us.

" Jass. What happened? Why are you staring at those people? You know them?"

"No I thought.....no that can't be.... Why would they......."

"Stop blabbering and answer me" his tone was stern.

" No I thought they took a picture of us".
Imshad stared back at the men who was laughing and taking pictures again. He dropped his stern voice and leaned back on his chair with a grin.

" I think probably They are taking some selfis Jasmine. You almost gave me a heart attack. Why don't we take some by ourselves too? Just to assure you? "

But before I could form a reply , Hlima came back.
" Did some one said selfi? Give me a sec until I apply some lipstick".

" I wish I could apply that lipstick all over your face Hilma". Imshad muttered under his breath. I couldn't help but giggle at that thought. Fortunately, Hilma was busy with her lipstick.
After that we took some selfi .But when we was about to leave, I searched back for those men. But they had left without a trace which made me almost believe that it never happened with an uneasy feeling.

--------------------------------------------
Assalamu aleikum everyone. What will happen next??? Any ideas ? ;)

Don't forget to leave a vote and a comment
And for my silence readers, please if you'll can leave a vote :)
Have a nice day.

And also Anyone is welcome to make a cover to this story if they want :) :)